Welcome to the beautiful beaches of Mombasa island. despite the beaches, Kenya bush expeditions tours and travel has made it possible for you to enjoy visiting maasai mara national park many miles away thanks to our flying package. Maasai mara national park is one of the best safari destinations in the world. This tour is arranged for holiday makers either in the beginning of their trip or at the end of the beach safari. Enjoy your safari in the most amazing way.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
Audio guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
What's not included
- Bottled water
- return flights
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Homes and apartments
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 44482P53
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is 3-days Maasai mara migration safari from Mombasa town?
- 3-days Maasai mara migration safari from Mombasa town price starts from $1,400.00. Discover and book 3-days Maasai mara migration safari from Mombasa town on Tripadvisor
- What is the 3-days Maasai mara migration safari from Mombasa town cancellation policy?
- 3-days Maasai mara migration safari from Mombasa town cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 3-days Maasai mara migration safari from Mombasa town on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 3-days Maasai mara migration safari from Mombasa town?
- 3-days Maasai mara migration safari from Mombasa town is hosted by Kenya Bush Expeditions Tours and Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kenya Bush Expeditions Tours and Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3-days Maasai mara migration safari from Mombasa town on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for 3-days Maasai mara migration safari from Mombasa town?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3 days. Discover and book 3-days Maasai mara migration safari from Mombasa town on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 44482P53
Reserve your spot
flight to Nairobi and departure...
Full day in Maasai mara national...
Maasai mara to Nairobi then...
About the operator
Kenya Bush Expeditions Tours and Travel
Joined in October 2016
#50 of 1,454 Outdoor Activities in Nairobi
- lccamp00My best Safari yet!I went on my third African safari today. This was the most interesting. The fact that animals live inside a city of 5 million people is amazing. My guide Tony Cruize had a fun sense of humor and made sure we had time to take great pictures. I highly recommend taking this tour.
- V6065IXtomm00Surprisingly good views of animals so close to the city!After touring Shaba Samburu, Nakuru, Aberdares and Maasai Mara, we didn't know if it would be worth it to visit Nairobi's National Park, but it was very good. We got to see a lot of rhino's and lions up close, and it was not crowded at all. For anyone who has a day to spend in Nairobi we would highly recommend this visit.
- Escape5240683818800Always againOut tour guide Tony Cruz was really nice and funny. We would recommend 100%. Just heads up you have to pay the entry fee via citizen and that just work on a laptop. So do it in advance. Otherwise a 100% no worries tour (hakuna matata),
- poln63900Great experienceIt was a great experience! Highly recommend it. I thought it was going to be smaller but very nice surprise the park is so complete and you can see so much beautiful animals. Tony Cruize it's a great guy to live this experience with!! 10/10
- Daniel K00Late and rushed serviceAfter numerous messages to be ready on time at 6:30, the guide, Peter, showed up 30 minutes late and wouldn’t come into the neighborhood to pick my group up requiring us to walk a short bit to be picked up (not a far walk but still inconvenient when carrying snacks for the kids). The guide was polite but not very friendly. We didn’t enter the park until an hour after our scheduled pick up. The tour was interesting and we saw lots of animals but our guide ended the tour at 10:30. When asked he stated the “4-5 hours of game drive” mentioned in the site included pick up and drop off so he was taking us back by 11. I enjoyed the views and animals but the tour felt rushed and not like they really wanted to give us a good experience. More of a churn and burn operation which is not what one wants when on a vacation.
- williamkG2307DQ00Amazing 2 day Amboseli tourI had the pleasure of going on an amazing tour to Amposeli which actually was a 2 day trip with our tour guide Julius. Julius made it special. His vast knowledge of the park made everything memorable and a trip I would highly recommend to others. Julius went out of his way to find animals to see and scenery that made every picture a work of art. I appreciate when someone cares for customers like Julius to make our experience one we will always cherish.
- Iiris V00I can highly recommend it. Thank you!Excellent experience! We saw a lot and even more during our entertaining half day tour in Nairobi National Park. One of the best guides I have ever had, Tony Cruize!
- 974jensj00Safari National ParkIt was a very nice Trip. We saw all animals we wanted to see and got good explanation by our guide Tony Cruize.
- Yoann D00WonderfulWent there with Tony Cruise as a guide and it was absolutely perfect, we saw a lot of different wild animals and the guide was always present to give us meaningful insight, just recommend it 100%
- najanra00Max liked itTony was a lovely guide, always great to come and see animals in Nairobi! Good explanations and nice atmosphere
- jdstacey00Great experienceTour really well organized and Tony was a superb guide. Was able to catch lots of pictures of animals!
- Ludi H00Nairobi National ParkIt was a great experience and our driver made it even better…Tony Cruize!!! We saw almost all the animals!!!! It was the half day safari at National Park Naïrobi.
- E56CMfelixk00Great tourVery amazing trip with Tony Cruise, our driver, he knew a lot and showed us many animals, would recommend the tour 100%
- kayanm201700Great experience in the cityHad a great experience with Tony Cruze today. We saw tons of animals and got into cool pockets to get super close. Highly recommend.
- Trek5985337995500The experience there was fabulousWe had great time there provided that there was a free wifi I and my family really enjoyed and didn't regret wasting our time at that park
3-days Maasai mara migration safari from Mombasa town provided by Kenya Bush Expeditions Tours and Travel
Product Overview: 3-days Maasai mara migration safari from Mombasa town
Number of Photos