2 Days1 Night Lake Nakuru National Park and Lake Naivasha Boat Rides road Safari
1.It is a private luxury safari with evacuation cover from AMREF. 2.Package is inclusive of a free Safari T.shirt from Scenery Adventures.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Lake Naivasha
- Insurance,Tips and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hilton Nairobi, Mama Ngina, Nairobi, Kenya Guests can find us next to International house opposite Hilton hotel.Our branded vans /land cruiser will be waiting for them.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 144657P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- How much is 2 Days1 Night Lake Nakuru National Park and Lake Naivasha Boat Rides road Safari?
- 2 Days1 Night Lake Nakuru National Park and Lake Naivasha Boat Rides road Safari price starts from $738.47. Discover and book 2 Days1 Night Lake Nakuru National Park and Lake Naivasha Boat Rides road Safari on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2 Days1 Night Lake Nakuru National Park and Lake Naivasha Boat Rides road Safari cancellation policy?
- 2 Days1 Night Lake Nakuru National Park and Lake Naivasha Boat Rides road Safari cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 2 Days1 Night Lake Nakuru National Park and Lake Naivasha Boat Rides road Safari on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2 Days1 Night Lake Nakuru National Park and Lake Naivasha Boat Rides road Safari?
- 2 Days1 Night Lake Nakuru National Park and Lake Naivasha Boat Rides road Safari is hosted by Scenery Adventures Ltd. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Scenery Adventures Ltd on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 Days1 Night Lake Nakuru National Park and Lake Naivasha Boat Rides road Safari on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 144657P6
Reserve your spot
Nairobi-Lake Nakuru National park
About the operator
Scenery Adventures Ltd
Joined in March 2018
#124 of 1,460 Outdoor Activities in Nairobi
- rahabc201500Euro tour Oct 2023When I first engaged scenery adventures looking for an affordable quotation for a Euro tour, I didn't know who they were. I didn't know who Monicah was, but we had a very fruitful engagement and subsequently a beautiful Euro tour. Everything was planned out to the T, and the services offered were exemplary. We received 1st class treatment in every place we visited, the coach tours, the flights, accommodation, sight seeing, all was marvelous. I definitely recommend them.
- knutjosteinb00Great safari experience in Masai MaraBeen on safari multiple times in sveral countries, but never seen so many animals. I would say more than a thousands wilderbeest, zebras, buffalos etc. Lots of elephants and giraffs. The leopard and cheetas hid from us as they always do... Excellent driver who was very dedicated to showing us (5 pax) as much as possible during the one and a half days dedicated to driving inside Masai Mara. Also, nice visit to the Masai village. Scenery Adventure is an excellent and trustwothy tour operator lead by the higly qualified and dedicated Monica Musungu. Very efficient and strong focus on problem solving, when needed. Highly reccomended!
- T1113JBtomb00Our Ultimate African Safari.My family and I made our first maiden trip to Maasai Mara this summer. I wanted it to be special for my wife who is from Mexico. She had always dreamed of visiting Maasai Mara for herself and seeing the animals, as she used to watch the Animal Planet documentary with her father in her teens. Monica and her team at Scenery Adventures made these come true. John, our driver was special, he went an extra mile to make sure we saw the animals and enjoyed our safari. Monica and John, we thank you and we look forward to coming back to Kenya with our extended family who saw our trip through the videos we took. Once again thank you Monica and your team, we look forward to coming back next year and visiting more places. The Barasa’s Family Fort Worth, Texas, USA
- sammyw44300Great Experience at Nairobi National Park, City Center Tour and Giraffe CenterWe only had a 15 hour window and they made it worthwhile. We did a morning Safari to the Nairobi National Park followed by an afternoon visit to the Giraffe Center, and City-Center city tour. We loved the whole experience. Our tour guide was well experienced and knew where to find the different animals in the park. A visit to the giraffe center for a close and personal interaction with the giraffes was a climax. A bit of a tour of the city center was equally wonderful, capped off by a dinner experience at the amazing Carnivore Restaurant before our flight back to the US. It was a great African experience for our group.
- 245serahm00Dubai tourThe trip was amazing, toured dufferent amazing places, took beautful photos, we really enjoyed but wld recommend beach view accomodations
- zaki13600Masai MaraScenery adventures really provided a service that I’d never forget with our driver kaku on our masai Mara trip. Kaku was very knowledgeable about the animals and the scenery and it was so much fun being on the road with her. Would definitely recommend and will do again in the near future
- nurax2023008 day trip in TanzaniaScenery Adventures provided lovely service during our vacation in Tanzania. Our guide driver Solomon, was very friendly and punctual and our guide Salma responded to any concerns we had quickly and efficiently. Would book again with Scenery Adventures.
- annmR5039AO00Dubai TripCustomer service was on another level, given humble time to prepare and pay money in installment without any pressure. Everything was arranged as expected. The set itineraries for our trip was awesome, we enjoyed every moment of it. The pick up at the airport was on time, drivers kept time always . The hotel room was cool,breakfast and the service as well. In general we enjoyed our vacation and we would choose to travel with scenery adventures any day any time. To add on, i would request for the tour guide at least to be giving the visitors time to take some photos for memories especially on when doing the city tour ... Thank you so much scenery adventures your are the best.
- Sandafandi00Amazing Dubai TripMy dream of visiting Dubai was made true by Scenery adventures.Our 5 days 4 nights vacation was smooth.From the airport, hotel, city tour, cruise ship dinner and dessert safari..They tailor made our trip to suit our preference.The best thing was that they listened to us and guided us every single step. Thanks Monica and the entire Scenery adventures team!
- aniadownar00The best travel agency!Amazing experience! The best travel agency in Kenya 😃 It was one of the best experiences we have ever had. Thank you Monica 😍😍😍
- monica a00Highly recommendedTravelled with them to Capetown and I had a great experience! It was my first time using Scenery Adventures and I was not disappointed.They exceeded my expectations.
- 32pawe_c00PerfectWe had great time with the company. Everything was on time and perfectly organized. For sure next time I will choose them again
- spinnyw201600Enjoyed my tripMy experience with scenery Adventure was amazing I did use them for my trip to turkey and Monica made sure everything was running smoothly. From pick up from the airport to drop off.. Her communication skills were top notch. She was always there to answer my queries and made sure I got what I needed.. Thank you so much.. I highly recommend them especially if you are planning for Europe tour.
- MagdalenaR136700Great experienceUnforgettable experience! We’ve spent 3 wounderful days in Kenya thanks to Scenery Adventures LTD. Monica was perfect guide ♥️
- 765magdalenaj00Super fun crew!Loved everything about our experience, I totally recommend Monica and this agency. They make everything fun and informative at the same time.
Buy it with
2 Days1 Night Lake Nakuru National Park and Lake Naivasha Boat Rides road Safari provided by Scenery Adventures Ltd
Product Overview: 2 Days1 Night Lake Nakuru National Park and Lake Naivasha Boat Rides road Safari
Number of Photos