1 Day safari to Amboseli National park.
By Benson Kungu ( Jungleman)
6:00am. We start a comfortable early morning drive to Amboseli national park, this drive takes you through local villages, the Athi and emali plains, with beautiful scenery and occasional spotting of wildlife. 10:00am. We arrive Amboseli national park at mid morning and immediately embark on a game drive visiting the several swamps dotting this park and where wildlife is well concentrated, we shall witness impressive herds of elephants foraging, tackling and bathing and also see other animals including buffaloes, zebras, giraffes, Gazelles and more . We shall be on the lookout for predators including lions, cheetahs hyenas, and jackals. Birds including flamingos are also abundant. Our game drive takes us until lunch time when we stop at the observation hill for lunch and relaxation. 3:00pm. We exit the park with an en route game drive heading back to Nairobi with an option of visiting a Masai village for a cultural interaction, then head back to Nairobi arriving at around 6:30pm .
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Park entrance fees for Amboseli
- Services of an English speaking guide.
- Bottled water whilst on safari
- Lunch and snacks for this day
- A visit to a cultural village
- Tips and gratuities
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick all guests from the Airport, their reserved hotels and from residential addresses as provided.
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 202961P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 1 Day safari to Amboseli National park.?
- 1 Day safari to Amboseli National park. price starts from $290.00. Discover and book 1 Day safari to Amboseli National park. on Tripadvisor
- What is the 1 Day safari to Amboseli National park. cancellation policy?
- 1 Day safari to Amboseli National park. cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1 Day safari to Amboseli National park. on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 1 Day safari to Amboseli National park.?
- 1 Day safari to Amboseli National park. is hosted by Benson Kungu ( Jungleman). Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Benson Kungu ( Jungleman) on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1 Day safari to Amboseli National park. on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for 1 Day safari to Amboseli National park.?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 11h. Discover and book 1 Day safari to Amboseli National park. on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 202961P10
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Amboseli National ParkStop: 5 hoursAmboseli is beautiful and is considered as Kenya ‘s biosphere reserve. Amboseli in Masai means –‘ place of water’. It lies at the foot Mt. Kilimanjaro standing at 5895m high and is Africa ‘s highest mountain. It is in this park where you are guaranteed to see massive herds of elephants with impressive tusks as they forage and bathe in several swamps dotting this park. Other animals to be seen here is a variety of herbivores including Zebras, Giraffes, buffaloes, Hippo, waterbuck, warthog, Gazelles and wildebeest. Predators to be seen here includes Lions, Cheetah, Hyenas, and jackals. Amboseli is also a bird watchers paradise where more than 350 bird species can be spotted including flamingos, storks, ostriches, geese, commorants and many others. You will also get the best sighting of the Mount Kilimanjaro with its snow-capped peak, usually visible at sunrise and sunset. The mountain forms a beautiful backdrop to be captured on photographs.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Traveling through Mara and Bomet
Benson has been used by our group in the past, and I can see the reasons why. He is always punctual, kind, courteo…
experience beyond the ordinary
The whole day with our guide went flawlessly. he was very informative and really showed good will and that is appr…
Transformative safari trip
Benson is so knowledgeable about the animals, and very attentive to needs and interests. Benson always seemed to k…
An Amazing Game Drive
Benson arrived promptly at my hotel by 5:45am to pick me up for a half-day tour of Nairobi National Park while I wa…
The tour guide was extremely personable and friendly. We enjoyed the history he shared on various items in the muse…
A master tour guide!
We made 4 days Safari Trip (Amboseli, Tsavo West & Tsavo East) with Ben. It was a fantastic safari, Ben is a maste…
Just spent four days with Benson as our driver and guide. We always felt safe with Benson and really appreciated hi…
We were two young bad english' speaker, however we learned a lot of things about kenya, its history, culture and an…
Benson was our driver, safari guide and all around advisor for our travels in Kenya. He is very knowledgeable and s…
Great experience at Nairobi game park.
Benson did a great job showing us around Nairobi game park. He knew just where to take us to see different animals …
Great experience in Nairobi National Park
We had an unexpected layover in nairobi. So we decided to book a tour with benson. It turned out to be a great day.…
Safari in Nairobi
Benson was an amazing guide and driver. We felt very safe. He knew exactly where to find the animals we were sear…
We had a wonderful time on our half day safari! Benson is fantastic, he knows all the animals and is good at findin…
Friendly guide and reliable
We took Benson on a three day trip to the Mount Kenya area and enjoyed every aspect of it. He is extremely knowledg…
Fantastic Family Holiday!
Our family took a three-day trip to Amboselli National Park with Benson. We had a fantastic time! Benson worked har…
Buy it with
From quick jaunts to full-day outings.