A top notch wildlife safari package, visit Kenyas world famous game parks, wildlife sanctuaries, teemed of plenty good game to be spotted including the Big Cats, enjoy various local cultures, sightseeing and perfect photography! One can never be matched, simply the best safari!
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 18-65, max of 6 per group
Duration: 13 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- - All park entry fees
- -Unlimited game drives on a safari minivan with open roof for good game viewing and photography
- -Accommodation based on 2 people on sharing a double room
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
- Entry/Admission - Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- Entry/Admission - Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- Entry/Admission - Solio Game Reserve
- - Items of personl nature
- -Drinks taken during meals
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 157871P26
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Big Cat Exclusive Safari?
- Big Cat Exclusive Safari price starts from $3,487.18. Discover and book Big Cat Exclusive Safari on Tripadvisor
- What is the Big Cat Exclusive Safari cancellation policy?
- Big Cat Exclusive Safari cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Big Cat Exclusive Safari on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Big Cat Exclusive Safari?
- Big Cat Exclusive Safari is hosted by Pathway Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pathway Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Big Cat Exclusive Safari on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 157871P26
Reserve your spot
Nairobi Airport - Nairobi Hotel
Nairobi National Park Game drive
Nairobi Hotel - Sambur Game...
Full Day Game Drive
Samburu - Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Full Day Game Drive
Maasai Mara - Olpejeta Conservancy
Full Day Game Drive
Olpejeta - Solio Rhino Ranch
Solio Rhino Ranch - Amboseli...
Full Day Game drive
Amboseli - Tsavo East
Tsavo East - Mombasa Airport
About the operator
Joined in April 2018
#13 of 45 Tours & Activities in Malindi
- chrronnes00Exciting SafariWe had an incredible Safari experience provided by Pathway Safaris. Andrew had suggested great accommodations and we were delighted when we arrived at Voi wildlife lodge. Right by the restaurant there were two waterholes that the elephants came to. We could sit and watch them drink water and bathe. In the evening a hippo emerged from the watehole. We have seen many beautiful wild animals on the Safari. Andrew and the driver, Thomas, have shown a great knowledge of the animals and the areas where they live. Thomas had a falcon’s eye and drove us to the right places. Thank you very much for the experiences with the animals. After days of Safari we went back to Mombasa. There we ended our holiday at a fantastic hotel with relaxation and swimming. Pathway Safaris have given us great memories to last a lifetime.
- Marley-444400Holiday of a lifetime!A safari holiday was a bucket list holiday for me and my mum. We spent a week in Kenya with pathway safaris. The whole team were amazing! We had an incredible holiday and saw/did so much and stayed in stunning hotels and lodges. It was everything we wished for and more and we got so much value for money. Everybody was so friendly and helpful and we felt that Andrew and the team went out of their way to make sure we had the best of everything. We would recommend pathway safaris to anybody and we would definitely rebook with them if we do another safari in the future!
- 713sva00Fantastic safari experience provided by Pathway SafarisWe had a fantastic safari experience provided by Pathway Safaris. From making the first contact until getting there, Andrew was always very responsive and provided all necessary information in addition to adjusting the itinerary according to our wish. We had the pleasure of having Andrew as our guide in addition to Thomas a our driver on the safari. They both took well care of us and ensured that we had a great experience. Seeing the wild animals was a blast, and we saw plenty of them. We had four days on safari (Tsavo East and Amboseli) and a few days on a beach hotel in Mombasa. The overall trip requires spending some time in a car, but definitely worth it. Hopefully we will get to do another safari in the future and we will for sure make use of the services provided by Andrew and Pathway Safaris.
- VincentIoia00Best Safari EverI have NEVER been on such a wonderful experience as this in all my life. It's literally the trip of a lifetime. My wife put this trip together for us and we shared our experience with 20 others in four open road vehicles. What made it completely wondeful was Andrew and his crew of drivers and assistants. They are friendly, very knowledgable and took the initiative always to find us the best locations where the local wildlife could be viewed, most times, without mah other open road vehicles in our way. Our trip took us from Nairobi to Mombasa. We visited no less than 6 conservation preserves and stayed in a couple of swanky hotels but mostly in lodges with glamorous tent setups. My wife and I highly recommend taking a Safari and doing it with Andrew and his crew from Pathway Safaris.
- Rem86940012 day Kenyan SafariWe prebooked our safari with Andrew almost 2 years in advance. His communication via facebook and posting in a safari group was great, answering any questions we had. Safari itself and what we saw was amazing!! Upon arriving in Nairobi our driver from was there with Andrew to greet us and drive us to the hotel. Lodging was mostly good with the exception of a few issues like AA Amboselli lodge (burn that down)! There is no ac at any lodging, usually a fan. Mosquito netting and bug repellent at all which was a bonus. Always bottles of water for drinking and brushing teeth. Very rough terrain to get to the lodging once you got into the parks and reserves. Not good for elderly people or those with bad necks/backs/hips/knees or anyone who gets motion sickness. Power goes out everyday to reserve power at some like Samburu lodge. Which is fine when on game drives but not when you arrive 3 hours late with dead cell battery it sucks. There was no downtime built in and we had a very rushed Itinerary that we barely followed. Too many stops at curio shops where everyone sells the exact same thing. The logistics of tour was very disorganized with a lack of communication between the tour guides and driver. Someone was late every day, itineraries changed. Some things we didn't get to see like Masika Waterfall. Noone has any concept of driving times. We were told it was a 3-4 hr drive to each location and we would arrive by lunch before heading out for evening game drives at 4pm. Most days the trip took 5-6 hours and we arrived so late for lunch, closer to 230/3pm that we almost missed it and had to rush to eat, check in to our rooms and get ready to turn around and head right back out for 4pm game drive. We stayed at 9 dif places in 12 nights with the nicest ones being only a 1 night stay with absolutely no time to enjoy the camps. They definitely could have eliminated Samburu, giraffe center and chimpanzees all together in order to spend more time at some of the nicer places to build in more down time and use pool/spas. They were a waste of time. Also everyone was on a different page as to what time we were packing up and leaving in the mornings, and how long we would be traveling from place to place. It was as if no one did their research or used google maps to see how far a drive was from camp to camp, either our US trip planner didn't think to ask or Andrew didn't tell her. Again logistics and communication were terrible but all in all we had a great Safari trip.
- kimrm7500Awesome and Unforgettable ExperienceI had an awesome experience with this company. The guides were knowledgeable, nice and entertaining. I had the pleasure of interacting with Andrew, Robin and Arnold and they were all a joy. I highly recommend Pathway for your next adventure.
- Joyce H003 Day Maasai Mara Safari with Hoy Air Balloon experience.Wonderful experience, we also did the Hot Air Balloon - a must, bucket list stuff. We also did the 1 full day trip to Mombasa, with the same company, another great day.
- Sabine W00Do not do this tour!Living 30 years in South Africa, this was the worst "safari"I have ever been on! The 1st "game drive" was 50 km/h speeding from spot A to B. The "tour guide" drove past kudus, impalas, ostrich, Thompson's,hartebeest. If one guest wouldn't have asked to stop at giraffe/ elephants, we would have driven past them too. Per radio he was told about 2 lions and we stopped. He couldn't see them and I had to point out to him/guests. Sometimes he would laconically offer info: here eland. Nothing about the park, the animals etc. When people asked questions, he didn't know the answer. He ID 2 birds sitting in a branch next to car as tawny eagles - they were clearly Bateleurs. His excuse was that it was against the sun. I really felt for the three people being on their first African safari ! The vehicle had trash from previous trip and was not cleaned btw our drives either (lots of water bottles in the car). On the way back we had 3 bottles btw the 6 of us which were hygienically still floating in the warm water from day before. Never been on such an unprofessional tour in my life. The cherry on the top was that they refused to drop me off at my pickup point; after I indicated that I could take a tuktuk instead of a taxi back (to safe the company money). They conveniently read that such that I would pay for that, while drop off is included in their package price. Pathway Safaris? Pathetic Safaris!
- MarthaBrindley00A great company to travel with.From start to the finish, every aspect of our trip went smoothly. We had an amazing trip with Anrew and William our driver. We can't wait to return, Tanzania next time, and do it all again. Accommodation, food, game sightings were all fantastic. I highly recommend Pathway Safaris for your African adventure.
- Traveler5768321623000The worst experience!The tour canceled my trip at 7 pm the day before Safari as he said we have not enough customers. I had plan for my day, I stayed one more night in the hotel, and I took one more day off from my work to be in Mombasa for that trip and he just easily canceled it without taking any responsibilities. At least you should value other's time, plan, and.... He just said one-day trip is tricky and I mentioned the trip might be canceled if we cannot find enough passengers! while he asked for additional 300 USD to bring me alone to Safari, I asked my hotel reception and I found another guide that took me to the Safari alone with the same price! Literally my worst experience in Mombasa. He ruined my day as I was worried the whole day and he canceled at the end!
- Zaima200Excellent 15 Day Vegan and Beach SafariHighly recommend this budget minded company; Pathway Safaris. We started in Nairobi and ended in Watamu, on the Indian Ocean. Great driver/guides, several optional add-on tours available, opportunities to donate (in person) to a child ten’s community center in Kibera slum and an orphanage in Malindi that Pathway Safaris helps to support. Amazing game drives!
- S3968OVmargarets0012-day vegan safariSeeing vast numbers of wildlife. Going to many national parks in Kenya but, not the long journeys in the vans to get there. There could have been much more specific information given each morning as to the daily plan include a timeline of when we would hopefully arrive at our various destinations and when to expect lunch and dinner. Most importantly, time limitations needed to be stated at each shopping/bathroom stop.
- Samm E00The best travel experience in AfricaOur experience with Pathway Safaris has been phenomenal. Andrew has been helping me plan this trip for 18 months leading up to the date of our trip, and helped us modify our itinerary several times as well as changing the dates as our travel plans changed. He was extremely accommodating throughout the process and very friendly, kind and nice in helping us so much. On the trip itself, Andrew was there, along with a fabulous driver (Jonstone) and a personal guide (Baluku). The experience was positive and personalized to us. We did a 6 day vegan safari and gorilla trekking trip in Uganda and the accommodations and food were outstanding. I’ve never had more amazing food anywhere in my life - everything was especially made vegan just for us. The excursions were phenomenal and exceeded our expectations. Having Andrew as a personal travel agent, guide, and friend throughout our journey along with the help of Jonstone and Baluku really made it the best experience and we absolutely will use Pathway Safaris again in the future for any African travel. Highly recommend!
- theresalN8563LD00Amazing!Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! What an experience and so grateful for this opportunity to be able to explore all Kenya had to offer. The game drives, the hot air balloon ride, the accommodations, the Indian Ocean, and all the excursions were more than I expected. I went with a group of 22 and although there were a few glitches the team did the best they could and succeeded in making this an unforgettable adventure. Asante sana for this trip of a lifetime and recommend Pathway Safaris 💯.
- dawnwill403500What an experience!Wow! What an incredible experience and it was all thanks to Andrew and his team at Pathway Safaris. We were a group of 23. Andrew managed to keep us all going in one direction. No small feat. Andrew and his staff were very accommodating with all of our needs. There were some small hiccups of course. Totally expected with such a large group but Andrew handled them all with grace and incredible patience. Some of our accommodations were amazing. The Pathway Safari staff were there the whole time taking care of our every need and our safety. I can’t thank them all enough for the wonderful experience. I would highly recommend Andrew and his team. Wish I could go back and do it all again!
Big Cat Exclusive Safari provided by Pathway Safaris
Product Overview: Big Cat Exclusive Safari
Number of Photos