Featured Parks: Lake Nakuru National Park and Masai Mara National Reserve Imagine spending whole 4 days on an authentic African safari. It really is a unique adventure encountering indigenous Masai people and amazing wildlife in their natural habitat. Prepare for a truly wonderful adventure few will ever experience • This program is customizable. • This safari is private, just for you • International flight to and from Nairobi is not included
Ages 3-80, max of 7 per group
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 65533P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 65533P9
Day 01: Arrival, Morning drive...
Day 02: Masai Mara National...
Day 03: Masai Mara National...
Day 04: Depart
About the operator
Animal World Safaris
Joined in October 2017
#340 of 1,460 Outdoor Activities in Nairobi
- ChausikuJ00A surreal eperienceThe trip to Masaai Mara was quite an experience. I am a resident of Nakuru and we have the lake Nakuru national park but the masaai Mara is another world of its own. On the first day we got into the park and went straight for the game drive, we managed to see most animals. The second day was the best because we had a whole day drive. We left very early in the morning from the hotel. The hotel gave us packed lunch and drinks. Being in the park one loses sense of direction, at one moment I thought the sun was rising from the north Our tour guide /driver was very knowledgeable, he was in constant communication with other guides and it was amazing seeing vans dashing from one corner of the park to another to see either a pride of lions or a lone rhino. We returned to the hotel before sunset, the net day we checked out of the hotel had a morning game drive and left the reserve, The whole experience of Mara with animal world safaris is surreal.
- jaynesW8563AN00Lots of funWe really enjoyed our safari,the tour guides were very helpful,the views were amazing,me and my friends will definitely do it again..Thanks for the good services!!
- P6115NVmustafam00AMAZINGThe services was good..they were so nice.. I loved the sceneries.. The experience was just priceless
- moma j00Over and beyond our expectationsWe have always watched YouTube videos and checked online about Kenya. And doing a Kenyan safari is something we have always wanted. However, when we were booking, we never expected the kind of experience Animal World Safaris has given us. The company organized a very detailed safari for us. I say this because there was no hurry and we explored so many areas. Several national parks and even the culture. It was intriguing visiting the Maasai villages and interacting with locals. For the Wild Animals, that was my favorite place. My friends also enjoyed so much being close to animals. Our greatest experience was how close we could see and animals including the big 5 in their natural habitat. Animal World Safaris have excellent accommodation facilities, great drivers and they guided us well. The safaris were so smooth and no issues. It was worth it for us.
- Maps4822925691900A Safari of a life-timeIt is not every time you come across a company that takes your needs seriously. At first, Animal World Safaris clearly provided us with several itinerary options to choose from. They were very cooperative in making changes. What followed was a safari of a life-time. Here is why. We started with Giraffe Manor in Nairobi. On getting to Maasai Mara, we enjoyed so much that we wanted to stay for 3 days as opposed to one day. Our lodge was really great with excellent views of the park from a hill. With magical morning and night drives, we wanted more and they provided us. Throughout our safari in Kenya and Tanzania, we were treated by professional staff, friendly and kind drivers and guides. We could even order different kinds of food with no hustle. Again, when it came to Mt. Kilimanjaro, our driver gave us great tops and helped us shop for the right gears since we had not carried.
- Nineli_Gogo00Excellent African Safari CompanyI have done several safaris within East Africa, but I have to say this has been unique. Animal World Safaris have provided me with something new in terms of how they handle their clients. The company has very high quality standards when it comes to their services. Excellent food. Well-maintained cars for the safaris, and great guides. When I asked them to provide me with an itinerary for Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania, they offered me an excellent route. Experiencing 10 different parks is awesome.
- nraddawiyh00Highly Recommend Animal World SafarisA whole 15 day safari and the quality of everything we received was top notch. We did 3 countries, and 9 parks. Our dream was to do Gorilla trekking, Maasai mara, Amboseli, Ol Pejeta, Giraffe Center, Serengeti and Mt. Kilimanjaro. Then in addition, we visited Nairobi National Park, and Diani beach. The highlight of my safari was feeding Giraffes at the Giraffe Manor. Interacting with orphan Elephants at Sheldrick Elephant orphanage was magical. All this because Animal World Safaris listened and understood our interests. Thank You!
- Claudiu14300Great African Safari Experience!What we wanted most was to experience the big 5. Our expectations were met and exceeded. The company provided us a 4x4 car, a driver and a guide, for all the 10 days. We experienced the big 5, Lions, Elephants, Rhinos, Cheetahs, closer than we had imagined. The guide was an amazing person. His knowledge of animals was buzzling. How he ensures we did not miss anything, it is something to remember. We particularly enjoyed staying at Amboseli. We did 3 days there, and it was magical
- AnotherWorker9500Highly Recommend!I highly recommend this company. Animal World Safaris is a good company and they know what they're doing. A friend recommended the company to me and I do not regret. They handled the whole booking process seamlessly. Same case applied during the Safari. Since I was doing Kenya and Tanzania, they made it so easy to cross the two countries and experience the best moments. My best experience was the Serengeti. After I asked our guide to plan on how I could spend more days there, he was very much cooperative. If you are looking for a company that will give you personalized services from safaris, to food and accommodation, this is it.
- KrisLenox00Tanzania 10 Day Safari- AMAZINGI don't even know where to begin! Everything about this trip was incredibly well thought out! It was a wonderful experience from start to finish! We were met at the airport by our driver and safari guide for the entire trip. (His name is GIFT) He was prompt, professional, kind and very knowledgable! I truly feel that he was a huge reason why this was so memorable. From day one he was very attentive and made sure we always had what we needed, and we were always on time. I truly feel that we saw everything that we did, because of his good eye and experience. Even when we would get home later, (We did travel a bit between parks) he was always up and on time. Not to mention, our jeep was ALWAYS spotless the next day, regardless of how late we got back to our hotel. The food was incredible at every lodge and the daily lunch boxes provided were always so tasty and filling! Now for the Parks themselves. Well... Tanzania is beautiful on so many levels. Every park we visited was exquisite in it's own raw way. We got to see just about every animal! (Except a Rhino). I know that there is no guarantee to see wildlife on a safari, but we saw SOOO MUCH. (Lions 5 feet from the Jeep, Elephants, Leopards, Cheeta's etc) . I truly feel that we saw as much as we did because our guide was so experienced. All in all... this company puts care into their tours and it shows. I will be going back again! (To Kenya this time- Next August! With the Same company!!)
- Coastal39997600Amazing trip!We had an incredible time from start to finish! We were met at the airport and returned there at the end of our tour. We were able to see almost every animal there, including the big 5. Our driver, David, was amazing. He is very knowledgeable about the animals, birds and foliage. I was traveling with 2 elderly women and was very accommodating, helpful and professional. This was even better than my first trip to Kenya with a different tour company!
- Bertrandfournis00Très au delà de nos attentesWe were 2 French, father and daughter, and we spent 6 wonderful days with the AWS agency in March. Wonderful and exceptional. When we arrived at Nairobi airport by Joshua, our outstanding guide and driver, we went to Amboseli, Nakuru, Masai Mara, and back to the airport, passing through Karen Blixen's house. Everything was perfect: the choice of SOPA lodges, a comfort beyond our expectations, and above all the extreme availability, the listening, the flexibility, the wise eye, in a nutshell the great intelligence of our guide Joshua. I can only recommend this Nairobi agency that celebrates the professionalism of safari tourism in Kenya.
- Magazine10000Great Safari experience!AWS is truly an experienced safari provider and above all customer focused! Thanks for a great Mara adventure! No dissapointments at all!
- Kristi O00Great service from the minute we stepped out of the airport!These guys definitely went above and beyond to accommodate and give us an amazing safari! They listened to our every need and customized everything for us, even the time of our game drives, the parks we wanted to visit... everything was perfect!
- breezydar00Nairobi, KenyaMy trip to Kenya was one of the most amazing trips of my lifetime. It was so well organized and our accommodations were excellent. Seeing all the animals in the wild and feeling totally safe was an awesome experience. Our guide, John, was very knowledgeable and took great care to meet our needs. We have a friend forever in knowing him and his wonderful outlook on life. Not only were the Safaris outstanding, we also got to see local life among a Masai tribe. I can't say enough great things about our trip. I would definitely book with Animal World Safaris again.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Seeing wild animals in this breathtaking landscape is already amazing. Yet this organization adds that little extra to it. The guide went above and beyond to make this experience top notch. Strongly recommend!
Written July 25, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.