View the Big 5, Special 5 and other wildlife in this 8 Days Classic Kenya Safari
Samburu is home to a third of Kenya’s giraffe species including the rare reticulated giraffe which is only found in the northern parks. Other rare wildlife present in the park include gravy zebras, the long-necked gerenuk gazelle, the blue-legged Somali ostrich, and the straight-horned Beisa Oryx antelope. Lake Naivasha is well known as a world-class birding destination as well as a shelter for large hippo populations that sleep the day out in the shallows. The greatest wildebeest migration which takes place annually happens in the Mara, to and from Serengeti as the millions of zebras and wildebeest search for greener pastures.
Ages 2-75, max of 75 per group
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Nairobi airport hotel pick up/ drop off transfers
- Transport in a customized minivan with a pop-out rooftop
- Stay in economy, comfort, and luxury lodges
- The flying doctors medical, emergency, and rescue cover
- Government taxes and local levies
- Park entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Lake Naivasha
- Extra nights of accommodation
- Tips, laundry, beverages and drinks
- Airfare and visas
- Items of a personal nature
- Optional activities
- Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary
- Departure details
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 240737P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 240737P1
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
Nairobi - Samburu National...
Samburu National Reserve – Full...
Samburu National Reserve - Lake...
Lake Naivasha - Maasai Mara Game...
Full Day at Maasai Mara Game...
Maasai Mara – Nairobi (265 km –...
Drop off at the airport
About the operator
Starluck Travel Limited
Joined in January 2020
#571 of 1,387 Outdoor Activities in Nairobi
- 48ashay00Amazing safari n wonderrful service throughoutAmazing safari mara sopa excellent food n service.starluck you undid n met our expectations highly recommended
- Passenger77149500GreatThe hotel could do better when it comes to food variety and the culinarians, but overall.... It was an awesome experience.
- jeffreyli202300Horriable CompanyHad a terrible experience with this company and didn't enjoy the 10-day safari with them at all. The drivers are unprofessional and the company was uanble to resove the issues and concerns raised by the customers.
- pankajf202300Awersome Holiday!We enjoyed the Trip very much and didnt face any issues at all anywhere. All accommodations provided and Travel arrangements were superb and seamless
- regishuang00Horrible ExperienceThis is the probably the worst safari experiences I ever had with Startluck Travel. We had a group of 8 people and booked a 10-day with 9-night package service with them. The two drivers (also the guides) assigned to us were totally unprofessional, especially the guy who name is Carlos. The driver Carlos has been playing the game during the safari with us all the time. For example, during one of the safari days, he left and dropped us in the middle of the game drive and asked us to join the other group to continue the drive, as he told us he needed to go to pick up the park tickets and had his car have maintenance service. Also, one of the days, he just disappeared and remained unreachable for the entire day, as a result, we lost one day to experience the game drive and were left in the hotel for doing nothing. The company Starluck did NOTHING and was unable to resolve the issue after receiving our reports and complaints, which was totally a disappointment. That being said, this is ABSOLUTLY not a company to recommend.
- Y2955DKgracielam00Starluck TravelersThey made my travel to Saltlick easy and very convenient. Their prices are pocket friendly and the services are very professional. They are also very reliable. Thank you Steve, James and Doreen. I really appreciate your services. Thank you Starluck Travelers!!!
- chepkoe00Salt Lick Safari TourWe wanted to express our heartfelt gratitude to Starluck Travel Limited for organizing the Safari trip. The experience was nothing short of beautiful, and we thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it. The trip was a true delight for our senses, allowing us to immerse ourselves in the stunning natural landscapes and witness the magnificent wildlife up close. The meticulous planning and attention to detail from your team made the entire journey seamless and hassle-free. From the moment we arrived until our departure, everything was well-organized and exceeded our expectations. The accommodations were comfortable, the transportation was smooth, and the itinerary was thoughtfully designed to maximize our enjoyment. The Safari itself was an extraordinary adventure. We were captivated by the awe-inspiring sights and sounds of the wilderness. Spotting majestic animals in their natural habitat was an experience that left us in awe and created lasting memories. The knowledgeable guides provided insightful information and ensured our safety throughout the Safari.
- U4539IWjanew00Holiday experienceGood communication on every aspect. Always promptly giving a response to every enquiry. Truthful and trustworthy.
- U9958KRangelan00Fabulous!We had an amazing time at the beautiful coastal town of Mombasa Kenya. When we had questions, Starluck was more that eager to assist. The booking to the actual trip was so smooth ! I was a first time customer but will definitely be doing more with the team. Thank you Starluck for a star like treatment
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jun 2023 • Solo
Made new friends, enjoyed the meals and cosy rooms.Emergency dials can be placed in the room and bathroom incase one needs help.
Written June 20, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.