The tour to Nairobi National Park takes you to this unique wildlife sanctuary only 7 kms from the Nairobi bustling City Centre where you have chance to see 4 of the Big 5 (expect the elephant) against the back drop of the city tall buildings. Nairobi National Park Kenya's first ever National park is a unique and unspoilt wildlife haven within sight of the city's skyline. Rhino, buffalo, cheetah, zebra, giraffe, lion and plenty of antelopes and gazelles can be seen roaming in this open plains country with a section of highland forest as well as stretches of broken bush country, deep, rocky valleys and gorges with scrub and long grass. Ornithologists catch with over 300 bird species including the Secretary bird, crowned cranes, vultures, peckers and many more.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
What's not included
- Nairobi National park fees
- Professional driver/guide
- Transport by customized safari vehicle with a pop roof for easy game viewing and Photography
- pick up from the airport
- Entrance fee to the Nairobi National park
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We are happy to pick from any hotel, Apartment or private residence in Nairobi. We pick from the airport NO EXTRA Cost. Please provide us with your flight details and we will have a Big Paper with your NAME on it at the arrival terminal.
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15254P79
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Nairobi National Park Afternoon Game Drive?
- Nairobi National Park Afternoon Game Drive price starts from $165.00. Discover and book Nairobi National Park Afternoon Game Drive on Tripadvisor
- What is the Nairobi National Park Afternoon Game Drive cancellation policy?
- Nairobi National Park Afternoon Game Drive cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nairobi National Park Afternoon Game Drive on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Nairobi National Park Afternoon Game Drive?
- Nairobi National Park Afternoon Game Drive is hosted by Perfect Wilderness Tours and Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Perfect Wilderness Tours and Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nairobi National Park Afternoon Game Drive on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Nairobi National Park Afternoon Game Drive?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Nairobi National Park Afternoon Game Drive on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15254P79
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Nairobi National ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission includedAfter pick up from your hotel or airport you will depart to the Nairobi National park through the main gate for a 3 hour game drive. Your guide will be aiming to show you as much variety of animals as possible. If you're lucky, you may spot the rhinos and lions getting ready for the day. After the game drive we will be happy to drop you to your hotel or airport.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Perfect Wilderness Tours and Safaris
Joined in August 2014
#53 of 1,458 Outdoor Activities in Nairobi
- Garland M00Bike TourGreat experience doing this bike ride. Make sure you are in shape to do this. It is about 16km (10 miles) with great scenery. You see some animals but not alot. A ton of zebras which was cool. The boat ride on Lake Navaisha is additional so make sure to bring cash. Awesome experience seeing the hippos, my favorite part was watching the eagles swoop down to get the fish.
- Getaway2333614780200Fantastic experienceWe loved the safari guided tour with Robert. He was a fantastic guide and was really enthusiastic and always tried his best to ensure we saw all of the animals up close. We felt safe and secure in the accommodation, we stayed in the tent which was a good experience.
- alyh050300Excellent experience and a fantastic dayThis trip was amazing! Martin, my guide, for Nairobi NP, SWT, Giraffe Center, and bead making tour was beyond exceptional. He is so knowledgeable about the animals and incredible at spotting them. He was very patient wile I took all the photos I wanted, which was definitely appreciated. He is very easy to talk to and has great driving skills in wet muddy conditions. Martin made a great day terrific, and I can't recommend this tour enough. I took out the optional museum portion of the tour and added a walking tour of Nairobi with 'former street children'. Priest was my guide for this portion of the day, and I really enjoyed hearing about his life and getting to know him. He is easy to talk to and very open about his past and dreams for the future. I highly recommend this tour as an add on. I will definitely use Perfect Wilderness Tours and Safaris again on my next trip to Kenya.
- Mapa M00Best experience of my lifeThis was one of the best experiences in my life. The camping was great, the hostess were amazing, and the time for safari was perfect too. Our guide Sami was amazing. The only thing is that in the Maasai Villa their are going to sell you stuff and they are very intense almost too much.
- 35mathieuv00Amazing day !My whole experience with Perfect Wilderness was flawless. It took less than 30min for them to reply to my request and the whole process was transparent and well managed. The trip itself was absolutely amazing and I think it helped a lot to have an amazing guide, Sekou Kone (thank you brother) who was punctual, a safe drive and overall an amazing guide/partner in my solo trip. After a stop at the view point to check out the amazing Great Rift Valley, we arrived early at Mt Longonot and started our ascent as the only hikers in the park, incredible ! The hike itself is a challenge but it is only 3km to the crater and then you can go around the rim for 7km with stunning views. We made it in less than 3hrs which apparently is some kind of record (big up Sekou !). We went on to Lake Naivasha and straight on a boat ride with a very knowledgeable guide that helped us spot hippos, cormorans, pelicans, fish-eagle (amazing) as well as some wildlife (giraffes, gnous, zebras). It was overall a fantastic experience that I would recommend to anyone that'd like to escape the hustle and bustle of Nairobi for the day. I cannot thank enough Sekou for this great day and would highly recommend him.
- Ciprian I00Wonderful experienceAmazing experience. The guides very experienced, the cars very comfortable, the accommodation that we choose very clean, good food and the game drive excellent. They promoted 3 days safari but actually is only one full day and other few hours but you can see so many things. Also what i liked that comparing with other guides, the ones from Wilderness were not so aggressive with the animals. They had respect for the wildlife not harassing the lions and the cheetah. I truly recommend this company
- dorottyab65600Elephants' homeWe had a great time in Amboseli! Our guide, Nathan had amazing knowledge of the animals, we got to know some funny facts of them. We saw lots of elephants, girrafes, Zebras, Gnus, warthogs, buffalos. The lions were hiding in the bushes unfortunately. We had a lunch in an amazing lodge with a view to the park. We did already Masaai Mara Safari before Amboseli and Masaai is better,that's why 4stars. but we enjoyed our time here also! Worth to visit! I definitely recommend the company!
- 187mihair00Great !!!We had an amazing experience from the beggining to the end. Airport pickup was on point. Than the drive to the lodge and park was good. We stoped for breaks whener we needed. Lodging was good, nothing to complain. Clean, traditional. Not luxurios but great overall. Food was amazing. And our experience in the park was fking amazing !!! We managed to see a lot of animals, totally above our expectations. And our driver Nathan was very good. Super friendly, always helping us with explanations about suroundigs, the animals, everything. He made efforts for us to have the best spots to see the animals and to ensure the drive will not be very bumpy, to have the car clean every morning. Anyways, the tour was amazing, lodging and food was good and our driver Nathan became our brother at the end.
- M8856YSolgab00Amazing tripI had a 24 day tour organized by Perfect Wilderness Tours and Safaris just recently on October. I would like to thank Everline who organized and booked this tour and my Kenyan guide Chris and my Tanzanian guide Mustapher for their knowledge and professionalism and friendliness. I had an opportunity to visit Zanzibar for 5 days during this trip and would like to mention especially my guide Biden and my driver Juma. I had in Zanzibar a little accident- I fell down, and my guide and my driver showed me a really support and professionalism during this accident. I would like to praise a friendliness of Kenyan, Tanzanian and people of Zanzibar on the levels. I felt welcomed everywhere. In Kenya I had opportunity to visit East and West Tsavo, Amboseli, lake Naivasha and lake Nakuru, Maasai Mara reserve, in Tanzania -a famous Serengeti, crater Ngorongoro, lake Manyanara, Tarangire park and I had a couple of tours in Zanzibar. I had an opportunity to see an amazing wild life in both these countries: elephants, lions, cheetahs, leopards, wildebeests, different types of gazelles, giraffes, zebras , baboons and many other wild animals who populate these wonderful countries.
- Vacation22699700Wonderful trip!We did a customized 21 day trip with Perfect Wilderness; Kenya and Tanzania - ending with three days in Zanzibar. It was everything we had hoped for! Lots of animals with great accommodations. The guides in Kenya (Nathan) and in Tanzania (Goodluck) were friendly, knowledgeable and spoke great English. My wife says that this was one of our best trips ever; and I agree!
- Q8578BXlaura00Fun excursion to Mount Longonot!Great day excursion to Mount longonot and lake Naivasha! My guide, Charles, was very friendly and helpful. I had a wonderful time and would recommend!
- F8215GCseanc00A must visit.A great place to be. Giraffes are some of the cute wildlife creatures there is and feeding the upclose is something to treasure.
- Noxgear00Visit to Nairobi elephant orphanageVery good explanation by the orphanage staff of what they do here, with lots of facts about these orphaned elephants! Our tour was with Martin, our driver.
- 602augustusm00Great expirience.Excellent lodge. Great views of the animals, not only from the safari vans, but also from the lodge itself. Great food and very good rooms. Recommended.
- emmabN1416UI00Pack your own lunch and make time for the full hike and the boat rideI wrote a message for Perfect Wilderness Tours and Safari Sunday morning and trip was paid and confirmed by 2pm for the next day. I had a big breakfast before pickup which gave good energy for the hike. Charles (driver and guide) picked me up at 6am at house I was staying at. We stopped at Rift Valley Viewpoint for some photos before heading straight to Mount Longonot. You need to bring a reusable water bottle (not even reused coca-bottle fx is ok) otherwise you’ll have to buy 1 (100 KES). Charles and I went up the mountain and went all way round the crater. Beautiful hike, but harder climbs + loose/slippery gravel/sand made it difficult. You have to be in some kind of training to be able to hike all way round. It will be very slippery if it rains. The hike was 5h20m w. Few breaks. I teaches us w. The app AllTrails (very nice). We didn’t manage to make time for lunch in Naivasha, bc I wanted to hike all around the crater. I had packed several snacks (salty, nuts, chocolate) and juice, soda and water and 2 sandwiches which was enough for me, and didn’t need lunch before going on a 1h boat ride from Lake Naivasha Crescent Camp to see the birds (incl. African Fish Eagle) and the hippos. It was a very nice end to a challenging hike. Charles was great driver and guide. I would recommend him.
Buy it with
Nairobi National Park Afternoon Game Drive provided by Perfect Wilderness Tours and Safaris
Product Overview: Nairobi National Park Afternoon Game Drive
Number of Photos