per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 99 per group
Duration: 7–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick up/Drop off/Game drive/Certified driver/guide
- Park fees/Elephant and giraffe entry fees/Lunch/Breakfast
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
- Entry/Admission - Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
- Entry/Admission - Giraffe Centre
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Kindly indicate name of your pick up hotel/residence and if from airport,your flight details. Remember to carry your credit card for entry payment
- Nairobi, Kenya Kindly indicate name of your pick up hotel/residence and if from airport,your flight details. Remember to carry your credit card for entry payment
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73433P192
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is 6.a.m Nairobi national park/Elephant orphanage /Giraffe centre?
- 6.a.m Nairobi national park/Elephant orphanage /Giraffe centre price starts from $80.00. Discover and book 6.a.m Nairobi national park/Elephant orphanage /Giraffe centre on Tripadvisor
- What is the 6.a.m Nairobi national park/Elephant orphanage /Giraffe centre cancellation policy?
- 6.a.m Nairobi national park/Elephant orphanage /Giraffe centre cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 6.a.m Nairobi national park/Elephant orphanage /Giraffe centre on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 6.a.m Nairobi national park/Elephant orphanage /Giraffe centre?
- 6.a.m Nairobi national park/Elephant orphanage /Giraffe centre is hosted by Wasili Kenya Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wasili Kenya Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 6.a.m Nairobi national park/Elephant orphanage /Giraffe centre on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73433P192
- You'll start atNairobiOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Nairobi National ParkStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Sheldrick Wildlife TrustStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Giraffe CentreStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Amboseli 1 day excellent trip
Great experience! We basically saw all the animal we wanted to see: elephants, lions, hippos… our guide Bonny was a…
Great bike ride experience
Overall experience really good We had a driver so make sure you hire your bikes from the actual entrance where you…
Best of the best
Julius was an incredible guide! He was so friendly and a joy to be around. He was knowledgeable and a safe driver. …
Our guide, Julius, was friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. Amboseli was a beautiful experience that We are s…
Fantastic experience with kind, knowledgeable staff.
Our guide Julius was the best! Fun, easygoing and the perfect host. Thanks for an unforgettable day!
Julius was the most amazing guide. We had the best day full of animal sightings and adventure. Everything was absol…
A great experience I can only recommend. Aside from all the animals (incl. lions, rhinos or hippos) my guide Julian…
Go to Nairobi NP with Wasili Kenya Safari
Strongly recommend Wasili Kenya Safaris. Quick response to initial inquiry. Flexibility due to changing weather con…
Last minute add-worth it.
I added this excursion on at the last minute and I’m glad I did. I had visited the Maasai Mara already and didn’t g…
dream close up of Mt. Kilimanjaro bucket list
John was a great guide. made sure i got to fulfill my dream of seeing Mt Kilimanjaro up close. Really appreciated t…
Amazing tour with brilliant guide
We spent a wonderful morning on a game drive in Nairobi park. Julius picked us up promptly early in the morning and…
Great experience with wasili kenia safaris
I did the land cruiser safari which I recommend 100% with this agency . Very satisfied with the advice, and with t…
I had a wonderful safari with Julius. He picked me up from the airport on time, pointed out landmarks as we approac…
Great tour with Julius!
I thoroughly recommend contacting Julius while in Kenya. He will show you around in a very caring way, sharing with…
Mr driver/guide (Julius) was awesome. He picked me up right on time and as we drove to the park he talked about the…