The 1089 winged, feathered inhabitants and migratory visitors of Kenya will delight and engage you in a world of entertaining antics, melodious songs and spell-binding aerial acrobatics. my price African Safaris adventures takes you into the world of Kenya’s avi-fauna! See first-hand the gangly gait of ostriches, the daredevil hunting skills of African fish eagles and the carpets of rose-colored flamingos that cover many of Kenya’s terrestrial and aquatic wildernesses. Birding sites in Kenya offer an abundance of birdie species, ranging from 200 and 600+ at any given location.
Duration: 10 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport from Pick up point to National Park by a safari van
- All Game drives
- All Fees and Taxes
- Accommodation and meals
- Mineral water while on game drives
- Masai village tour costs
- Things of personal nature
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 213496P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 213496P5
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
Arrival – Masai Mara Game Reserve
Masai Mara Game Reserve
Masai Mara Game Reserve – Lake...
Lake Nakuru National Park -...
Amboseli National Park
Amboseli Game Reserve – Tsavo...
Tsavo West National Park – Tsavo...
Tsavo East – Mombasa
Mombassa - Nairobi
About the operator
My Price Africa Adventure
Joined in October 2019
#4 of 69 Transportation in Mombasa
- FredrikLinden00Safari in KenyaI had such an amazing trip here and got to see a lot of the amazing country of Kenya. Started in Nairobi then one week of safari, including seeing Maasai Mara by balloon. Saw all of the big five and had an amazing time. If I could I would give this experience 6 out of 5. Thank you so much!
- Ambassador363507007 day family tripOur experience with My Price Africa Adventure has been perfect. We took a 7-day trip with pick-up in Nairobi and arrival at Diani beach. Everything was very well organized. Hotels totally adequate to our expectations. Zack is attentive to all the details and ensures that the trip is an unforgettable experience. In addition, the team is completed by Yuma, the driver who is, in addition to being a very cautious person behind the wheel, a great guide who knows perfectly where to find animals on safaris. It has been a real pleasure traveling with them all week. It has been a dream trip and we definitely recommend My Price Africa Adventure.
- HarjinderpalM00Best safari ever!Juomo and Zach were fantastic hosts and guides. They made us feel so comfortable and above all, they treated our 88 year old father with such respect and love, making this a truly unforgettable experience for us all. Juomo kept us all entertained with his knowledge of the animals and safari in general. We still keep in touch, this is testament to their kind nature, if you book your safari with them you will not be disappointed 🙏🏼❤️ We will certainly be using their company again if we book another safari 🙏🏼
- Man N001. Recomendations must beGuide very friendly client oriented and try to show you animal migration. Trip was cool. There was small minus. There must be some recommendations about safari. Dark or grey jacket because when it Wallis be night it’s cold. And tourists must take hats in safari for don’t get meningitus or cough. Food service rooms charges trips VERY GOOD In rooms must be shoes or recommendation that you take shoes with yourself
- neankea20200Amazing SafariA great experience with Yuma as a great guide. We have seen many animals and we had a lot of fun. Every lodge we went to had its own charm, all beautiful places. They helped with whatever we needed and always with a smile. I want to thank everyone involved in making this experience so amazing!
- albertohsc600Amboseli, TsavoDoing a safari is an inexplicable experience, but doing the safari with a guide like Juma and Zack is something incalculable, 100×100 recommended, I would return a thousand times! Thank you Juma and Zack for so much.
- SathishPalanisamy00Best Wild Safari for anyone to experience withOne of my best adventurous trip. Zak and Juma are awesome persons who took us to show the best wild safari experience. I was overwhelmed with their hospitality and extreme support throughout the trip. Best organizers in Kenya to experience the wild safari. I will blindly go to Kenya once again without any plan because of these 2 best people I've have known there to organize everything. Thank you for the memorable adventurous trip to cherish in my life time.
- kaviarasan119500Siku zetu za ajabu za Safari - Our Amazing Safari DaysIt was a fantastic trip in Amboseli National Park and Masai Mara Kenya. The trip was well organized wherein the stay places are the best part of our trip. Special thanks to our wonderful guide team Mr.Zack and Mr.Juma who made our trip more interesting and thrilling at times (- | -). If you have Zack on your side and Juma behind the wheels, trust me you are on the safe hands and you gonna enjoy your trip for sure 💯%. If I ever hit back to an east African trip "My Price Africa Adventure" will be my first choice to organize our trip. Keep up the good work that you do and blessing the team for more success in future endeavours.
- gemma8gv00Tsavo East & Amboseli 3 days - 2 nightsWe have spent the last weekend doing a Safari in Tsavo East and then in Amboseli. It has been incredible and we have enjoyed a lot. Zack and Juma were very nice and they have explained all the questions we had about the animals. Moreover, the two logdges were perfect! Zack has organised and selected all very very good. I recommend the Safaris with them 100% !!!
- eraserruby00Excellent ExperienceI have joined 3 days 2 nights safari to Tsavo East. Zack is well organised and I enjoyed a lot that I could see many animals there. The hotel was comfortable with stunning view. The driver and tour guide were so nice. Highly recommend.
- beiceice00Excellent Safari DayIt was a fantastic trip in Tsavo East, a very short period but very exciting! I was with my friends and other volunteers that came with us, The experience in the park was wonderful, we saw elephant, giraffes, zebras, lions and tigers ( not too easy to see ). Then we went to an hotel very special "Lion Lodge" in the top of the mountain with a terrify landscape in the terrace! and also the swimming poolo amazing! The driver and Zack were very friendy and kind, If I were there, I contract the same experience with the same people, something for having in my mind forever
- marinaafricantravell00Amboseli & Tsavo East safariIt was an unforgetable experience!!! Zack from the Cannan oprphanage organises everything for you for a really nice price. It is included everything, the safari, the hotel, the transportation... you feel secure and people is really nice! I recommend it 100%, you will live a unique experience!!!
- yamiram201500Nice safari experienceI enjoyed the safari and the hotel that was really nice and the staff very friendly. Also the driver was an expert, so he made the difference when it was raining a lot.
- alexdapunt00Safari Tsavo East and West ZiwaniWe organised the two-day Safari Tsavo East and West Ziwani with My Price Africa Adventures, while we were staying in Mombasa. The whole organisation was very professional and smooth and the Safari itself was amazing. Our ranger was very experienced and knew when to move in order to catch all the animals. Like this, we managed to see everything from elephants and giraffes to lions and hippos. One part of the Safari was also a night tour and a walking safari where we had the chance to get very close to crocodiles in their natural habitat. The Lodges were both very nice, clean and luxurious and the included food (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) was a mix between local and European food and was delicious. We can only recommend the whole experience and My Price Africa Adventures organisation as a whole.
- TaniaCA100Tsavo East SafariAmazing experience! We really enjoyed the safari at Tsavo east park. The guide and driver were so nice and the hotel was confortable with amazing views. Good price and organisation. We recommended it 100%!