We provide personalized attention to all our clients and make sure your trip runs smoothly. We strive to give you an all-round experience.
Ages 1-100, max of 12 per group
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Travel & medical insurance.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick you up from the airport, hotel or Airbnb 20 minutes before departure to allow time for safari briefing.
- Central Business District, Nairobi, Kenya Maasai Market
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 205793P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 205793P1
Day 1: Nairobi-Masai Mara
Day 2: Masai Mara
Day 3: Maasai Mara Nationa Reserve
Day 4: Maasai Mara-Lake Nakuru...
Lake Nakuru -Nairobi
About the operator
Mzingo Wild Adventures
Joined in October 2019
#379 of 1,458 Outdoor Activities in Nairobi
- ROBERTM880500Amazing Birding Experience!!!2022 wouldn't have been a complete year without a thrilling 5 day Birdwatching safari across Kenya and Northern TZ. A very well informed Miss Ann was so monumental to our trip planning,making it a success. Our amazing tour leader too,Jose, an experienced Birder made sure we exhaust wonderful species my family and I had really wanted to see. From a Kenya endemic Jackson's Francolin at Castle Forest Lodge,getting a lifer in this beautiful lodge at the foothill of Mt Kenya; to an spectacular Magadi Plovers to the East of Lake Natron. I would highly recommend anybody out there wishing to bird in Kenya to try Mzingo Wild Adventures. You'll never regret.
- C8758RYphilg00Memmorable tripOur tour with mzingo wild adventures was unforgettable and memmorable.Our tour guide Anthony was helpful,respectiful and very knowledgable..Ann replied to our emails on time was very informative I would definetly reccommend Mzingo adventures any time
- brett5000011 Days Breathtaking SafariMy wife and I enjoyed a fantastic 11-day safari trip and I must say it was breathtaking. This was our second visit to Kenya with Mzingo Wild Adventures and like before, Ann ensured everything ran smoothly. One of the trip's many highlights was seeing and feeding the last two remaining female northern white rhinos at Ol Pejeta Conservancy. We will always cherish this experience and the knowledge we gained. At Samburu National Reserve, we saw a lot of wildlife, including the rare Samburu Special Five:- The Reticulated Giraffe, Grevy’s Zebra, Somali Ostrich, Beisa Oryx and Generuk. Our journey also took us to Lake Nakuru National Park and eventually Masai Mara. I want to express our gratitude to our outstanding guide George, he made our journey unforgettable. He went above and beyond to ensure our trip was enjoyable. Thank you Ann for customizing the best itinerary for us!! We hope to return in a year or two with everyone, and would highly recommend Mzingo Wild Adventures to anyone planning a safari.
- lukeedwa00"Truly an all-round experience!"Our 9-day tour in Kenya with Mzingo wild adventures was a unique & memorable experience! We got to see amazing wildlife - multiple elephants, zebras, buffaloes, and giraffes up close in Tsavo west; lion encounters in Samburu…and so much more game that we didn't even expect.... Perfect start to end of our holiday making in Kenya! Our tour guide/ driver was a fantastic guide, we cannot recommend him enough to anyone else travelling with Mzingo Wild Adventures company. He found the big five for us and managed to bring us up close to some very special wildlife experiences, i remember we were able to see lions making babies, which is a rare sighting. Apart from that, he was a very funny guide .He told us lots of interesting cultural insights about life in Kenya…and taught us a lot of Kiswahili, which is the national language spoken in Kenya. We enjoyed the free Kiswahili classes! If you happen to go to Kenya for Safari,Mzingo Wild Adventures is your right tour company.A free hint, ask for George as your tour guide. We also give Ms. Anne a thumbs up for answering our 1001 questions to make this trip a success! She never disappointed us as she answered all our numerous questions in a timely manner. She also advised on the best camps and lodges. All the lodges were very nice. We especially liked Voi Lodge in Tsavo East (pool, views, and serene) and Ashnil Lodge in Maasai Mara. The food and the location of this lodge were amazingly superb! The planning of the tour worked seamlessly and smoothly. We recommend Mzingo Wild adventures any day,anytime. They have very competitive rates. Asante sana Mzingo-See, you on our next trip!!!
- Footprints_alicia00Unforgettable Kenya SafariWe had an unforgettable 6-day private tour to Amboseli, Lake Naivasha, and Masai Mara. Ann gave us great advice on different tour itineraries and she was very helpful all through. Our amazing guide/driver John was very friendly and knowledgeable, he had an incredible ability to spot animals. We had never seen such many animals up close. Our meals and accommodation were also excellent. We will definitely be coming back next year for the migration. I would highly recommend Mzingo Wild adventures.
- menyes202300OwesomeWe booked safari adventures with family and friends the staff were amazing they made us fill at home away from home Mr John was amazing he made sure our stay was memorable..I will always recommend mzigo wild adventures to.my friends..
- christinefields1400Awesome ExperienceWe spent 02 wonderful days with Mzingo Wild Adventures. George our driver guide apart from being polite and helpful was the best guide. Annie was good in communication and responded to our many questions. We would definitely recommend Mzingo Wild Adventures at any time. Thank you for amazing experience.
- mwangiwag00Memorable Maasai Mara TourMzingo Wild Adventures Ltd organized a four day family holiday trip to the famous Maasai Mara National Reserve, all went well, email replies were very prompt, they listened to us organising everything according to our interests. Our driver guide John was very knowledgeable, we learned alot from him. Thanks to Annie and her team for the exemplary service and putting up a memorable safari for our Family. We highly recommend Mzingo wild Adventures!!
- Dekanozov0700A LIFE TIME EXPERIENCE - KENYA SAFARIWe had one of the best experiences and an amazing safari this past holiday. It was one of the most breathtaking trips that we have ever taken. It was an extraordinary safari that we will live to remember! Thanks to Mzingo Wild Adventures!! Anne impressed us with their outstanding preparation and quick response to our ever-unending questions. By nature, safaris are unpredictable, with a thousand and one different things that can and do go wrong. We were supremely very fortunate overall but that comes with preparedness and expertise. Though, for the things that did pop up as potential problems, Anne and the team recognized them early and attended to them immediately. For that, we are immensely thankful. Thank you all for your professionalism. I also found the quote for our all-around safari very competitive compared to other tour operators. In particular, our driver guide John was professional. He was always well-prepared and knowledgeable. He was very courteous and patient with us and provided us with the most complete support that we could ever wish for. It was such a pleasure to be with him during our trip. His 12 years of experience are an invaluable asset for the Mzingo safari company. John taught us very much about the animals and plants, in addition to discussing Kenya's history and the culture of the Kenyan people. He is from the Kikuyu community which happens to be the biggest community in Kenya. We truly enjoyed the history of Kenya which we learned from him. Our lodges and camps were of excellent quality overall. The staff and facilities were top-notch while still being trapped in a natural environment. We enjoyed the warmth and closeness of the staff who predominantly live in Mara and are from the Maasai tribe. We were perplexed by the simplicity of their living in the bush! With hundreds of cows that they treasure so much. Generally speaking, we returned to our home with an experience of a lifetime. We will always remember the safari that Mzingo wild Adventures and its team organized for us. It was everything we could have ever hoped to have and much more. We have hundreds of photos to show to our family and friends! We will tell the whole world know of your tour company as you never let us down -Kudos! For the people that care about good photos, please bring along a modern camera, you will have so much to see that it can only be a shame to yourself if you choose to use your mobile phone camera... Our guide taught us a word in Swahili that I love to use often-Asante sana to Mzingo...this translates to Thank you very much Mzingo-i believe I'm right!!!
- anthonybQ7094PW00Great company, fabulous people. Very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend.On very short notice, Annie set me up for a 5 day safari through Amboselli, Naivasha and Masai Mara. Lameck drove me all over. He was great company (it was not me and him).
- brett50000Family Safari Adventure in AfricaThis was a bucket-list trip for my entire family of seven who have always wanted to go on a Safari in East Africa. My wife and I were hoping to do this for years but never had the time. Finally in 2019, we could all go so we looked for good tour companies. We connected with Mzingo Wild adventures and they helped plan an amazing trip. They were super helpful from the start. Ann really helped us to know the exact itinerary, from arrival through the Safari. Everything went really smooth. Mzingo did an amazing job supporting our group of seven to have an unforgettable adventure. Thanks! I am the only one in my family who had gone for safari before, but this was a very different experience, and not just in terms of bringing my dad along. The amount of wildlife and vastness of the Savannah was more than anything I could have imagined. We now have so many shared memories of our family trip. All of us keep sharing our experiences and stories. I've also noticed my children are more interested in animals, travel, and world experience. As a traveler in my younger years, I am really excited that now my kids seem interested in exploring the world. Mzingo Wild Adventures made our trip go so smoothly and they did it with grace and patience. We had a few specific needs / challenges for our group we were concerned might be a problem (one person had some physical challenges), two are vegetarians, a few late-risers, etc), and the company did a terrific job meeting all our needs. I highly recommend staying in most of the camps and lodges that Mzingo recommended. Some of these lodges included Serena, Sopa, and Kibo amongst others. Ann was very warm and patient with us at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport when we arrived, she even gave us time to get sim-cards even though we were running late for our safari. James was our guide, a really great guy. He offered us excellent game drives in his safari truck. This was a great introduction to the country, with great views, ample space, and a short distance from Mzingo offices in Nairobi. In addition to James, we had another driver named Joseph. He drove a van with a pop up roof top, a funny and charming guy. He was very knowledgeable when it came to animals. His humor and laughter added a lot to the positive energy of the trip. Really, everyone we dealt with during our adventure was positive and easygoing. The two drivers were the real deal – and no joke when I say that James on a few instances anticipated where an animal would go (it’d be laying down), and Joseph (the comical guide) would maneuver the van a distance away, and the animal would then get up and walk over to us, permitting us to get some incredible views and photographs. The team work of the two guides truly depicted professionalism. Mzingo had assured us of their great experience, to that end we give the company a thumbs up!!! We saw Amboseli, with gorgeous views of Kilimanjaro to the south, idyllic Naivasha with its lovely lake, and unparalleled, vast Maasai Mara. If you only have time for one park, I’d urge you to do the latter. The only animal we didn’t manage to see was rhino…which gave us a good reason to return back to look for sometimes (hopefully 2021). We'd like to thank the our two guides and Ann for making our dream trip come true. A big thank you to all the staff that took care of my big family. We will forever be grateful for putting up with us all. Kenya is a beautiful country, the landscape, the people and their culture......and of course the animals..........Kenya Hakuna matata!!! I loved the whole experience enough that I've started laying the groundwork for a similar trip for just me and my wife in about 2 years, and we will use Mzingo wild adventures again!!!!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2023 • Couples
My wife and I celebrated our honeymoon and we had the best experience ever at the Safari, a big shout out to Ann who ensured we had good time and experienced every beat of the vacation not forgetting James our personal guide who was so accommodating and patient with us being our first time I am sure we asked him a lot of questions which he went an extra mile. It was a good experience and we will definitely do it again.
Hakuna Matata! To me it was a 10/10 ✊
Hakuna Matata! To me it was a 10/10 ✊
Written February 8, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.