2 Days Amboseli National Park Safari
By TULIP VACATIONS
-Encounter large herds of elephants -Get a clear view of Mt Kilimanjaro the highest point in Africa -Encounter immigrant flamingos which inhabit the the Amboseli lake which is a seasonal lake found inside the Park
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport from Nairobi and Back
- Bottled Drinking Water
- Services of a professional driver guide
- Park Entrance Fee
- 1 Night accommodation
- Items of personal nature
- Manyatta village visit
- 2nd Day Lunch
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Central Business District, Nairobi, Kenya CBD
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 196144P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is 2 Days Amboseli National Park Safari?
- 2 Days Amboseli National Park Safari price starts from $450.52. Discover and book 2 Days Amboseli National Park Safari on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2 Days Amboseli National Park Safari cancellation policy?
- 2 Days Amboseli National Park Safari cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2 Days Amboseli National Park Safari on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2 Days Amboseli National Park Safari?
- 2 Days Amboseli National Park Safari is hosted by TULIP VACATIONS. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact TULIP VACATIONS on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 Days Amboseli National Park Safari on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for 2 Days Amboseli National Park Safari?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2 days. Discover and book 2 Days Amboseli National Park Safari on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 196144P17
Amboseli - Nairobi
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Too short for a Safari, but if you only have 2 days, this is the one to do!
A whirlwind of a tour, but definitely a good one if you only have two days and want to fit in a Safari! Alexander w…
Hells gate was beautiful the cliffs and wildlife amazing and our guide Gerald was very knowledgeable about the hist…
We had a great trip with Tulip Vacations – one night in Nakuru, visiting Nakuru National park . The driver Guide wa…
Giraffe center day trip
This was one of my best day trips in Nairobi ,having an experience to kiss a giraffe and make friends with the wild…