per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 10 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Nairobi City Tour
- 9 Nights Stay in 3 Star Properties
- Private Transport in a 4x4 Safari Jeep
- Game Viewing Drives
- Guided Tour in English
- Bottled Water
- Entry/Admission - Observation Hill
- Entry/Admission - Lake Naivasha
- Entry/Admission - Mara Triangle
- Single Room Supplement
- All Park Entry Fees - Payable Direct at Park Gates
- Cultural Tours
- Festive / High Season Supplement
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up from city center hotels. Hotels outside the City Center will attract an extra charge
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 112434P58
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 10 Day Kenya Safari?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 10 Day Kenya Safari on Tripadvisor
- How much is 10 Day Kenya Safari?
- 10 Day Kenya Safari price starts from $500.00. Discover and book 10 Day Kenya Safari on Tripadvisor
- What is the 10 Day Kenya Safari cancellation policy?
- 10 Day Kenya Safari cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 10 Day Kenya Safari on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 10 Day Kenya Safari?
- 10 Day Kenya Safari is hosted by Samson's Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Samson's Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 10 Day Kenya Safari on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 112434P58
Reserve your spot
Nairobi - Amboseli
Amboseli - Game Drives
Amboseli - Lake Naivasha
Naivasha - Maasai Mara
Maasai Mara - Game Drives
Maasai Mara - Lake Nakuru
Lake Nakuru - Ol Pejeta...
Ol Pejeta Conservancy to Nairobi
Nairobi - Home
About the operator
Joined in April 2016
#84 of 1,453 Outdoor Activities in Nairobi
- brookesg202300Samson’s Safaris’ Irene rockstar guide to exploring NairobiHighly, highly recommend Irene from Samson's Safaris. We couldn't have asked for a better guide to show us the ins and outs of Nairobi's markets. Irene was an absolute delight with extremely valuable insight into the best shops to visit as well as other amazing experiences to tie into the day within the area (feeding giraffes!) She was knowledgeable, helpful, flexible, and a complete joy to spend the day with getting to explore Nairobi.
- DC2BW202000Epic Shopping DayThe tour exceeded my expectations - Irene was an amazing guide and completely customized the tour based on our needs and asks. We went to a women's co-op which was a highlight for me as I enjoy supporting those types of businesses. She took us to feed giraffes and shepherded us through a hectic downtown environment flawlessly and we did everything we wanted to do and more. Cannot stress enough how awesome she was and how much we enjoyed the day! We plan to book her again for next January!
- Mark G00Tamarind Dhow Dinner CruiseWe booked through get your guide and African Natives Tours were our provider…. Book these guys with total confidence!! Communication, Punctuality, Friendliness, were all first class our whole experience was memorable and special…… Thank You Mackenzie……Hope we can use you in the future again!
- travellerD8599DP00AMAZING!!Everything was PERFECT this was an AMAZING safari!!! I saw more that I could ever have anticipated. Joseph was a super awesome guide, and Richard was so helpful in structuring this tour for a solo traveler. Thanks for introducing Kenya to me!! Hope to come back soon.
- Miss_malo3100Best expérience ever !It was amazinnnng !! The team was great. They take care of eveything. The lodge Jambo Safari Lodge was so good with good food. I could see lions, cheetah, elephants, buffalos, wildbeest and zebras migrations and so on. Very good experience. All was very good thanks to the Best driver ever "Stanley". Do not hesitate. You will enjoy for sure !
- RuthT82900I have been in a nature program about wild animals in AfricaThe driver Joseph was a very skilled driver and trust me that is very important in Nairobi in our way to Masai Mara Park and inside the Masai Mara. We were lucky because we spot a lot of animals bur the program was changed from the original due to Nakuru government although once arrived to Jambo Safari Lodge we met other costumers to who did not affect those goverment changed. The Masai Village not only with the Boss but aso With the tribe warrior was amazing. And do not be wrong they can speak a very good English, although the park seems to be so remote from anywhere, Spanish, and some French and swahilI of course Burocracy were “meh” but the experience great. Jospeh, thank you for being such a skilled driver! Although things changed, Samson’s were in touch with me sll the time due to , let’s not an standard trip
- D2441TUestherm00Amazing Experience!Our group of five (4 from tbe US and 1 from Spain) went on the 2-day safari as well as the Amboseli 1-day tour. Where do we begin?! This was the best tour we could've possibly asked for. Kimani was our guide and he took excellent care of us the entire time. He was very knowledgeable and answered all of our (probably thousands of) questions, knew every animal and all kinds of facts about each, and knew the best places to find them. We even saw a rhino! There was water in the car which was always nice, and all of our accommodations were top-notch. We stayed just outside of Masai Mara in a nice resort where the food was excellent. For the entirety of the trip, everyone felt safe whether it was in the vehicle, at our accommodations, or any place we stopped along the way. We also used Wildngo.com to book the trip and they made it very smooth for us. We really cannot recommend Kimani and Samson's Safaris enough! We all want to come back and bring our own families and replicate the exact same trip. :) HUGE thanks again to this amazing company!
- mocherice00Big 4 of 5 in 5 hoursAmazing trip with an insanely credible and experienced guide who knew exactly where to find all of the animals of interest. We were lucky to see the big four of five and so many more in less than one day. Our guide went above and beyond to make this trip was memorable yet efficient. Unforgettable!
- tsedeniaw00Perfect adventure at the maraAmazing crew and beautiful experience. They took care of me from start to end...they made sure I felt like a super star all the way through. Will refer them to family and friends and will use then again for aure
- raymE8735AD00Wow, not just wow, but Wow!!!Well we didn't have any major expectations on our 3 day Safari, but whatever they were , they were exceeded to the highest level ! If Carlsberg could create Safari guides, then Carlos would be the best one in the world !! He was a very professional guide , and knew exactly where to go to find the Animals. He got us up close and personal, so close that we could almost touch them ! We spent such a very short time in Masai Mara, but we saw almost all of the Big 9, except for a Leopard, but we were far from disappointed. We very much enjoyed our time with Carlos, and we would recommend anyone to make sure that they have him as their guide, and we will certainly be recommending him to family and friends
- 718reignr00Come jog or ride or walkNice place to jog or bike or walk. Come with friends who love nature. Nice for a family day out to talk and bond. Dress in comfortable shoes for the place is big...you can easily do 3 km!
- Musimbi00Lovely bike ride and walkThe waterfall! Cannot recommend this enough. Take a bike at gate c or you can still take a leisure walk in the quite forest reserve
- mikeljonn00Wonderful walk in the forestOur guide Lewis was excellent, very knowledgeable, enthusiastic and energetic! We were able to have a relaxing yet invigorating hike through different parts of the park including different forested areas, the caves and falls, and the lilly pond area. We were able to see many of the animals the preserve is known for, some of them up close. We learned a lot about the flora and fauna of the area. The guide was helpful, pleasant and engaging. A very enjoyable experience; we were glad we had taken it! One note: for some reason our ticket had a meet-up/pickup place on it that was incorrect (Kimathi St/Hilton); the correct location was Gate C of the park.
- mariae22200Worthwhile experienceThis was a very worthwhile experience, Richard and Lewis were very kind. Lewis was very patient and always made sure I was ok. The park is very worthwhile, it has some animals that you can see in their natural habitat such as butterflies, birds and some monkeys. Views were amazing. It was just what I needed to disconnect from work and Nairobi traffic. I highly recommend doing this tour and as an additional tip, it's a good idea to bring a sun hat, a light jacket in case it rains and to hydrate yourself properly. Thank you!
- Resort1771087972000Gorgeous and chill dream weekend in Ol PejetaWe were in Kenya traveling with family and decided on short notice to spend a weekend in Ol Pejeta as a couple. It has been our dream for several years to discover this conservation park and its rare Northern White Rhinos inhabitants, who were featured in the 2019 documentary "Kifaru." Samson's Safaris provided us with everything we could have wanted and more, with an easy booking process. We were guided on game drives by Daniel, a skilled and safe driver with a winning sense of humor and knowledge of the wildlife. His respect for the animals shone through, and his abilities as a spotter are outstanding. We were also happy to be joined by Richard, the front-office professional for the company who arranged our trip and was great company. The advantage of visiting Ol Pejeta with Samson's is that they arrange in advance for entry to not only the park but also the various conservation projects inside, which are dedicated to the Northern White rhinos, the blind rhino Baraka, and rescued chimpanzees. Our overnight accommodation at Sweetwaters was comfortable and had stunning views of a watering hole. We were shocked and delighted when, after returning from our afternoon game drive, a white rhino was wandering near our tent! I would recommend this itinerary and Samson's Safaris in general for couples and people who want a chill, private experience. The price was fair for an all-inclusive weekend getaway. Activities that are extra if you stay at the lodge were included, and we also had a truly fabulous lunch at the end of our second day at the Trout Tree restaurant. We hope to come back and travel again with Samson's Safaris in the Masai Mara if we are able to return to Kenya. Thank you guys for a dream come true!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2021 • Friends
I had a adventures experience with Samson Safari the best ever in terms of everything. They know all the places roads, resorts and hotels like the back of there hand. The knowledge about the history, animals and the routes are also enriched.
Written December 20, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thanks Riz for your review and we are more than happy you enjoyed the tour and had an amazing time with our team. We look forward to hosting you on the next trip.
Written December 21, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
10 Day Kenya Safari provided by Samson's Safaris
Product Overview: 10 Day Kenya Safari
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos