Nairobi Nightlife and Safari Park Hotel Dinner Experience
By Gracepatt Ecotours Kenya
Enjoy advanced reservations to Nairobi’s premier dinner and cultural show, located in stunning Safari Park Hotel. Small-group tours include door-to-door pickup and comfortable transfers in a private vehicle. Watch colorful acrobatic performances and listen to live music from local Swahili acts while digging into a traditional Kenyan dinner, with classics like barbecued meat and jacket potatoes.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 3-99, max of 7 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi
- Soft Drinks & Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up available from airbnb and private apartments
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 45313P94
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Nairobi Nightlife and Safari Park Hotel Dinner Experience?
- Nairobi Nightlife and Safari Park Hotel Dinner Experience price starts from $92.40. Discover and book Nairobi Nightlife and Safari Park Hotel Dinner Experience on Tripadvisor
- What is the Nairobi Nightlife and Safari Park Hotel Dinner Experience cancellation policy?
- Nairobi Nightlife and Safari Park Hotel Dinner Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nairobi Nightlife and Safari Park Hotel Dinner Experience on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Nairobi Nightlife and Safari Park Hotel Dinner Experience?
- Nairobi Nightlife and Safari Park Hotel Dinner Experience is hosted by Gracepatt Ecotours Kenya. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gracepatt Ecotours Kenya on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nairobi Nightlife and Safari Park Hotel Dinner Experience on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Nairobi Nightlife and Safari Park Hotel Dinner Experience?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Nairobi Nightlife and Safari Park Hotel Dinner Experience on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 45313P94
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Amazing, professional, exceptional
We went on the Elephant Orphanage and Giraffe centre tour and it was AMAZING! Our tour guide Stephen was perfectly …
Nairobi City Day Tour
Everything! The most exciting on was to witness a wild kill from a lion, I feel sorry for the buffalo but this is h…
Really enjoyable day
I really enjoyed my day at the giraffe and elephant centres, supporting the great work they do. The bead factory wa…
A heart full of Joy
We loved everything about this tour. The babies were the best part of all, to hear their stories and the constant …
Wellington was very friendly, knowledgeable and flexible. Great communication beginning from before pickup and it p…
Fun and wholesome
Feeding the giraffes and learning about the baby elephant orphans was such a wholesome and memorable experience! M…
The Best Way to Spend a Day in Nairobi!
This tour is a must do if in Nairobi for a day! We had only one full day in Nairobi while traveling and wanted to m…
Amazing Last Day
Titus was so hospitable! He was flexible when I started to feel some notional sickness, and allowed me to sit in th…
Giraffes, elephants and gift shops
My recommendation would be to just do the Giraffe Centre and the Elephant Orphanage; both give a very nice overview…
Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!
Wellington was the most warm and friendly tour guide! Such a wonderful day exploring Nairobi - visiting the elephan…
Such a wonderful experience! We got to the giraffe centre before it got crowded so we had plenty of interaction wit…
Great experience but cut short due to being taken to a gift shop
While it was a great experience it was cut short due to being taken to a gift shop. We were late to the giraffe cen…
Giraffes, Elephants and beads. Must do!
Great day. Pick up was right on time and the Giraffe Center and Elephant Orphanage were superb. What a wonderful gr…
I enjoyed this tour very much and would highly recommend. Steven was a great host who ensured we had the best exper…
I see all the great reviews, that's why we booked our 4 day trip through Tsavo West and Tsavo East with them. Every…