A camping safari is a truly immersive African experience that brings the wilds of Africa all the way to your doorstep. There is no surround-sound quite like the African bush under an endless star-studded sky. Witness an amazing annual event of the great migration. Naming one of the seven wonders of the world, this mass movement of wildlife is a spectacle like no other. Enjoy the most dramatic episode which is the perilous crossing of the Mara River by thunderous swarms of wildebeests. It’s the stage for a gripping, life-and-death scene where the wildebeests must survive the danger of the water’s currents, the stampede of its own herd, and the jaws of the Nile crocodiles that lie in wait. Experience one of the most thrilling moment in your life through this safari!
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- You will be picked up by one our representative
- Kencom/Ambassadeur, Nairobi, Kenya Bata Shoes - Hilton Hotel Building
- Kencom/Ambassadeur, Nairobi, Kenya
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 202080P112
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 4 Days Great Migration Masai Mara Safari, Kenya?
- 4 Days Great Migration Masai Mara Safari, Kenya price starts from $1,300.00. Discover and book 4 Days Great Migration Masai Mara Safari, Kenya on Tripadvisor
- What is the 4 Days Great Migration Masai Mara Safari, Kenya cancellation policy?
- 4 Days Great Migration Masai Mara Safari, Kenya cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4 Days Great Migration Masai Mara Safari, Kenya on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 4 Days Great Migration Masai Mara Safari, Kenya?
- 4 Days Great Migration Masai Mara Safari, Kenya is hosted by Claudious Tours and Safaris Ltd. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Claudious Tours and Safaris Ltd on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4 Days Great Migration Masai Mara Safari, Kenya on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 202080P112
Reserve your spot
Nairobi to Masai Mara
Masai Mara Game Reserve, Kenya
Masai Mara Game Reserve, Kenya
Masai Mara to Nairobi, Kenya
About the operator
Claudious Tours and Safaris Ltd
Joined in September 2019
#75 of 167 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Nairobi
- GV88uk00Disappointment in bulk due to absence of the true reason for the tripWe came with high hopes , expecting an animal park offering a depth of animals and all sorts of fauna and flora Reality today 01/10/23 is the place is empty . Apart from the animals that don’t migrate this place is empty Having spent a fortune for this break , the disappointment is immense , only salvage is the hotel SOPA lodge we are in its has delivered a dream One see the crumbs left after the party …., such a shame the travel company wasn’t more honest about the the strong possibility of lack of animals ,we would have booked for a more appropriate season .
- 388julieannd00First time glampingOn a trip to Canyonlands/Arches, I found this place and was excited to have my first glamping experience. I was a little worried about the heat, but after opening the flaps to allow a cross wind, it was actually very comfortable. I chose a tent that had three beds because I was with my grown up nephew. This meant using the bathhouse, which is not bad. A couple of them did not smell very good, but it is camping. If you want a hotel, go stay at a hotel. Did not realize that there are differing sizes. There is one with just toilet and sink. Another that was handicap accessible and slightly larger (no need to use the pull shower). Water maybe not as hot as I usually like it, but again, it's camping. And it was hot during the day, so warm-ish shower was not bad. Apparently, during the hot afternoon, the showers are HOT. It was a quick stay as we got there in the evening and left the next morning. we still did smores in the evening, sitting with a very nice, friendly family. They recommended the off-roading experience into Canyonlands. Front desk staff VERY nice, and check in easy. They even drove us to our tent in a golf cart and gave us a quick low-down on what to do. To other newbies: the tent is white, and will lighten up as the sun rises. This may wake you up, but seeing the sunrise over the mountains as you open your eyes in your bed is an experience I have not had before. There is no wi-fi, but you may get phone signal. Unplug though. Enjoy the outdoor vibe of this place. We could hear the road noise from our tent, but did not bother us overmuch. There ARE tents with their own bathrooms, and some that have cute little tents just outside the big tent for the kiddies. You may feel a little exposed because there is no locked door, but you feel very safe. I wish I had time to use the hammocks and just enjoy the atmosphere, but it was a short trip. There are snacks for purchase at the main tent, and free coffee/hot bev . Easy walk from the tents. If you want something more substantial, Moab is only about 10-15 minute drive away, and plenty of eateries there. The paths are gravelly and you may need a flashlight to go the bath house in the dark. Make sure you have a toilet bag to take your clothes and toiletries back and forth. You can carry them in your arms, but risk dropping something.
- B4313ZPdenisem00THE EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIMEI had always dreamed of going on a safari but it seemed so out of reach I gave up on the idea until my husband fond information on Sky Safari Kenya and the Elewana Collection. What a stunning experience. Every single thing about this company and the safari was beyond anything I could have ever have imagined, from the accomodations to the food to the service to the fact that we were flown from location to location on a private jet, saving us at least an entire day (total) of travel from park to park. Our guides (joe, Dalmaz and Enock) were warm, knowledgable, as passionate about conservation as they were excited about making sure we saw everything we possibly could (they were equally as excited to see the animals as we were, too, which was awesome!). Every prpoerty was diferent from the next; Elsa's Kopje is built into the side of the mountain and has views of the Meru that go on forever. Loisaba was perched on a bluf, with expansive views of what felt like all of Africa and the Sand River was nestled along a lush river bank in the Masai Mara and was the epitome of what you would imagine a safari back in the day would have felt like. I cannot rave enough about this experience and while I know there is plenty of competition for your safari dollar in Kenya I seriously cannot imagine there is a company out there who could beat Sky Safari at the adventure travel game because this experience was outstanding and so are all the people who helped make it happen, from Grace, Joe and Ephantus at Elsa's, to Dalmaz, Beatrice, Tabitha and Sam at Loisaba, to Enock, Dennis, Amos and Shaban at the Sand River. Do yourself a favor and book this trip now. You will thank me.
- achouxton00A thoroughly wonderful and memorable experience!In June, 2009 I climbed Mount Kenya, with Trekking Mount Kenya. I spent 4 days on the mountain and experienced the wonderful challenge and the friendly helpfulness and knowledge of my guides and porters. Everything was provided for my comfort and enjoyment so that it was a thoroughly fabulous and memorable trek! I recommend this company whole-heartedly.
- Mary S00The ugly truth about this companyThe accommodations, food, and general treatment provided by this horrible company were horrific to say the least. None of the list of accommodations were ever fulfilled and places we were promised to visit were never fulfilled. The food was all but inedible. The vehicles were so old and beat up that there virtually was no padding or support in the seats. Our trip was scuttled 2/3 of the way through and the company refused to refund us for money that we lost because of their negligence. This is but a scant overview of what can be expected. Buyer beware. Any good reviews of this company most likely came from them not anyone who paid for their services. They are scam artists.
Buy it with
4 Days Great Migration Masai Mara Safari, Kenya provided by Claudious Tours and Safaris Ltd
Product Overview: 4 Days Great Migration Masai Mara Safari, Kenya
Number of Photos