Half Day Visit To A Fairview Estate Coffee Farm Tour
By Ashford Tours and Travel
On this tour, you get a chance to understanding how coffee is grown, learning about the different coffee-making processes, tasting at least a couple of Fairview’s renowned coffee brands. There are two exciting coffee plantation tours daily between; 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. To ensure a place on these tours that are in high demand one should make an early booking. The abrupt tour is not encouraged! The tours immerse you in the intricate details of the coffee-making process from the budding of the flowers to the final cup of freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee tours are customized for you to get the most out of it. Our Coffee Promotions Specialist takes keen interest around our guest experience and is there to ensure you have an educative, fun and memorable experience.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
- Packed lunch
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Fairview Coffee Estate
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up clients from all Hotels in Nairobi. We will call to give you specific pickup information based on the hotel you are staying in.
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 199345P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Half Day Visit To A Fairview Estate Coffee Farm Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half Day Visit To A Fairview Estate Coffee Farm Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Half Day Visit To A Fairview Estate Coffee Farm Tour?
- Half Day Visit To A Fairview Estate Coffee Farm Tour price starts from $186.00. Discover and book Half Day Visit To A Fairview Estate Coffee Farm Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half Day Visit To A Fairview Estate Coffee Farm Tour cancellation policy?
- Half Day Visit To A Fairview Estate Coffee Farm Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day Visit To A Fairview Estate Coffee Farm Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half Day Visit To A Fairview Estate Coffee Farm Tour?
- Half Day Visit To A Fairview Estate Coffee Farm Tour is hosted by Ashford Tours and Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ashford Tours and Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half Day Visit To A Fairview Estate Coffee Farm Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 199345P8
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Fairview Coffee EstateStop: 4 hours - Admission includedIn the heart of Kenya’s Central Highlands, home to the world’s finest coffee lies Fairview Coffee Estate. This beautiful coffee farm with nearly 100 acres under coffee is situated 1,750meters above sea level. The farm is irrigated by the Riara River that is in turn fed by streams from the Kenyan Highlands. Since the early 1900s, Fairview Estate’s fertile soils have produced high-quality coffee through the use of holistic production methods that take our customers concerns for a healthy environment seriously. We introduce the concept of coffee tourism to our visitors, who get to experience a coffee tour around the coffee farm, getting to learn about the Fairview Estate coffee brand and its production. A half-day tour to Fairview Coffee Estate is a guided coffee tour from Nairobi to a renowned coffee-producing region. Starting where the coffee is grown—on iron-rich, volcanic soils in the central highlands—is a fascinating window into what makes it distinctive. And since the tour includes a guided tour of the coffee plantation, you will get an inside look at each step of the coffee-making process, from farm fields to picking and roasting. Views of the central highlands from a plantation with lush grounds. Skip the extra restaurant stop, enjoy an included boxed lunch. Group size is limited to four people to ensure personal service. It is a hassle-free tour as round-trip transport from Nairobi hotels is included.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Terrible experience with this company
This company is a rip off and very unprofessional They charged us 90 dollars for something that cost 15. They were…
Out of Africa in Karen’s footsteps
If you watched the movie or read the book “ out of Africa” then seeing the Karen Blixen museum is well worth the v…
Amazing Kenya South Coast Experience!
Had a family trip to the Kenya South Coast , Ashford tours did not disappoint one bit. we loved it so much, we are …
Most Trustable Tour operator in Kenya
We are handling Japanese tourist for Kenya and Tanzania since 1995 and we always asking our request to Ashford Tour…
Overnight stay at Lake Naivasha and Lake Nakuru
It was fantastic. Our driver guide, Francis was wonderful. He was a walking library of information. Quite informati…