Private safari Well maintained tour vans with pop up roof Experienced driver/guides Complementary bottled water
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Pick up/drop/off/Game drive/Transport/Driver allowances/Drinking water
- Nairobi park fees usd 43 per person/Giraffe usd 15/Elephant usd 7/Lunch/Gratuity
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please indicate the name of your hotel/residence and if you are picked at the airport kindly give us your flight details
- Nairobi County, Kenya Please indicate the name of your hotel/residence and if you are picked at the airport kindly give us your flight details
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73433P149
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Safari, Nairobi National Park/elephant & Giraffe Centre?
- Private Safari, Nairobi National Park/elephant & Giraffe Centre price starts from $95.00. Discover and book Private Safari, Nairobi National Park/elephant & Giraffe Centre on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Safari, Nairobi National Park/elephant & Giraffe Centre cancellation policy?
- Private Safari, Nairobi National Park/elephant & Giraffe Centre cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Safari, Nairobi National Park/elephant & Giraffe Centre on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Safari, Nairobi National Park/elephant & Giraffe Centre?
- Private Safari, Nairobi National Park/elephant & Giraffe Centre is hosted by Wasili Kenya Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wasili Kenya Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Safari, Nairobi National Park/elephant & Giraffe Centre on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73433P149
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Wasili Kenya Safaris
Joined in May 2018
#23 of 1,458 Outdoor Activities in Nairobi
- Go3698566435500Hectic but worthwhile experienceThe driver/tour guide Peter was excellent. He had a vast knowledge, and could spot the animals from quite a distance. He spoke excellent English and was very helpful and suggestive. I would like to request the tour operator to consider offering One way trip from Nairobi to Mombasa via Amboseli National Park,and vice versa. That would serve a great tourist niche market.
- lauramS4236OZ00Beautiful experience!The trip with Peter was very special, he is a professional at driving threw the kenyan traffic and has the eyes of an eagle to find every little animal in the National Park. From little bugs to birds to hidden cheetahs in the big grass he found everything. I really enjoyed my time and would totally recommmend this tour!
- 815lieker00Amazing morningThe service from Kamau was perfect. To upfront arrangement and contact and arrangement of the trip. The guide Julius was very knowledgeable and passionate about his job and all the animals and made effort to see them. Recommend for sure!
- LoveTravelToTheWorld00Fantastic safari holiday with Wasili SafarisI spent 7 days in Kenya early october 2023. I had decided to stay in Nairobi the entire stay and make it as departure and return point for all my tours. Kamau aka Julius came up with a wonderful planning for my holiday (Nairobi National Park - Elephant orphenage - Blixen Museum - Girafe Center - Amboseli Park - Hell's Gate Park by bike - Lake Naivasha - The Carnivore Restaurant - Ol Pejeta Park - Lake Nakuru - Nairobi City Tour - Visit to coffee farm - Visit to tea farm all this together with both transfer from/to the airport. Everything went so perfect. My best holiday ever ! Kamau know all the parks perfectly and know where are the best places to spot the animals. He was very patient and stopped at all animals we spotted to allow me to take pictures. Even after having seen a million of zebras, i was still exited to see another one. One good advice for safari first timers like me : see those animals with your chidhood eyes. I did not had the chance to spot a male lion during my differents safaris- 2 females were spotted however. So, i decided to add a early last tour to Nairobi National Park before going to the airport. Kamau propose me for this last tour not to photo stop at any animals we might see but to focus on the search for a lion and drive in circle around the place where one was spotted the day before as they does normally never walk too far from a day to another. During our search, Kamau was in permanent contact by radio and mobile phone with the other drivers. I had to admit i had lost the hope in spotting one when Kamau suddendly told me to quickly sit in the car because he just had been warned of a lion spotting. He drove as fast as he could drive on those roads to allow me to arrive on time before it was gone. Always trust the expert and Kamau is one of them. 100% recommendable for a perfect safari holiday in Kenya. Thanks again for this memorable moments.
- 63lumia00Best Safari in NairobiAmazing Safari. Julius was the best guide and driver I could have wished for. We witnessed so many amazing animals from lions to zebras
- marcfG8348EN00Masai mara SafariMe and my family had an amazing experience with WASILI KENYA SAFARIS, guided by Peter. He was incredibly kind, friendly, and provided an authentic safari adventure. His extensive knowledge about the park's wildlife and his exceptional tracking skills made the trip truly unforgettable. The entire journey was well-organized from beginning to end. I highly recommend them for an exceptional safari experience!
- 585kaspers00Exciting Safari tour more than expected!Had an amazing safari tour with Wasili in Kenya! 6 days private tour to Masai Mara, Naivasha and Amboseli. Saw big five, experienced Land Cruiser safari and boat & bike safari. Peter is such a professional guide! 6 days 5 nights, I learned so many fun stories about animals at the African land, while my friends had great photos. Everyone got what they want! Ahahah Also a big shoutout to Kamau! Took a special birthday cake all the way from Nairobi and prepared us a surprise! Already recommended wasili to my friends!
- Digga198200Great tourJuliane was awesome and patient. He made sure we saw most of the animals and that we enjoyed our time in Nairobi. His communication was efficient and he had great time management.
- 786madelineb00Great experience!I had a wonderful half day experience with Julius! Communication leading up to pick up was great and we got to see so many amazing animals. Julius was friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. I would definitely recommend!
- hashima72300Was amazingMr.Edward was very professional and he knows the park well, I enjoyed the trip, I saw the Lion more then two times
- ronaldwR3713FJ00Awesome!!!Julius was amazing! Great safari guide. Saw all the animals! Weather was great!! Saw lions, hippos, ostriches, giraffes & many others! Great!!
- jeana10000Great Amboseli day trip!Clement was great! As a single female I was a little afraid to go by myself but Clement made me feel comfortable as soon as I stepped into the car. During the safari he positioned the car so that I could get the best pictures of the elephants and zebras (my focus). He pointed out the baby elephants because he knew I was especially interested in them and he pointed out the animals that he saw and I didn't. He was very patient and persistent in handling the entrance fee going into the park. They had a problem with my Visa card. I would highly recommend Clement and would want him again should I return to Kenya.
- mkl6800Friendly, informative safari companyI was in Nairobi for an overnight layover and my hotel arranged a half day safari in Nairobi national park with Wasili. Julius was informative, funny and everything you’d want in a safari guide. I later used this company for a day trip to Amboseli when I passed back through Nairobi a couple months later.
- U1846POdavidm00Well worth the money spentAbsolutely stunning had Peter as my guide and driver. Excellent spotter and superb driver so many animals and huge variety of birds seen. Peter was extremely knowledgeable about all animals and birds. Still caught glimpses of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- Voyage4940694641300A good service from good companyThis is the second trip I did with this company and I definitely recommend them. They picked me up at my hotel even though it was a bit out of the way. The driver guide Clemente was a real gentleman. He really seemed interested in getting the best for guests. The drive is long but the park is massive and worth the visit. The previous day I had done Nairobi National park and giraffe and Bomas an all day trip. Company kept me informed of all details of both trips each day. I cannot fault them. Recommend the company
Buy it with
Private Safari, Nairobi National Park/elephant & Giraffe Centre provided by Wasili Kenya Safaris
Product Overview: Private Safari, Nairobi National Park/elephant & Giraffe Centre
Number of Photos