4 Days Kenya Safari
By Dallago Tours Kenya Tanzania Limited
Featured Parks: Lake Nakuru National Park and Maasai Mara National Reserve Imagine spending whole 4 days on an authentic African safari. It really is a unique adventure encountering indigenous Masai people and amazing wildlife in their natural habitat. Prepare for a truly wonderful adventure few will ever experience • This program is customizable. • This safari is private • International flight to and from Nairobi is not included
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Any deviation from itinerary
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70419P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- How much is 4 Days Kenya Safari?
- 4 Days Kenya Safari price starts from $1,100.00. Discover and book 4 Days Kenya Safari on Tripadvisor
- What is the 4 Days Kenya Safari cancellation policy?
- 4 Days Kenya Safari cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 4 Days Kenya Safari on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 4 Days Kenya Safari?
- 4 Days Kenya Safari is hosted by Dallago Tours Kenya Tanzania Limited. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Dallago Tours Kenya Tanzania Limited on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4 Days Kenya Safari on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for 4 Days Kenya Safari?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4 days. Discover and book 4 Days Kenya Safari on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70419P13
ARRIVAL - LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL...
LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK-MAASAI...
MASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
I had the best experience being at Elangata Olerai. Maasai Mara was such a good time especially given the fact that…
We loved it
We loved the Camp Elengata Olerai. We felt very comfortable staying here even though it was in the wilderness. It i…
An amazing safari experience for our honeymoon
We wholeheartedly recommend Dallago for a great Kenyan safari. My wife and I chose the 5 day flying safari for ou…
Kenya is Really Beautiful!
Kenya is not well represented out here. This safari enables us to find out more about Kenya than we ever imagined. …
Our Second Safari - Great!
It is our second safari in Kenya and it is great. Last time we did Kenya and Tanzania, and since we loved Kenya a l…
Kenya and Tanzania are Magical
We never thought that Kenya and Tanzania are so amazing. I have always seen pictures and videos of safari in the Se…
Lifetime Experience with Gorillas
I have never been so excited in my life than during our safari in Uganda. We arrived at the Airport and we were ver…
Dallago Tours is the right safari company
Wow! I am so happy we booked our Kenya and Tanzania safari with this company. From the start, the process of bookin…
The Most amazing holiday in Africa
I have had the best holiday in Africa. My Africa Safari with Dallago tours started with just an inquiry through the…
Unforgettable Experiences Thanks Kenya
The safari was a great experience and the guide made it even more lovely. The length of time each animal is there d…
Best experience of Magical Kenya
This was our first African safari and we will never forget about it. Dallago Tours Kenya-Tanzania provided us the b…
True Professionals in Africa Safaris
Best experience I have ever had in a safari. First, is the facilities provided by Dallago tours. I am talking about…
Thank you Dallago Tours Kenya – Tanzania
I am so happy I chose this company for my East Africa safari. They met and exceeded my expectations. I was able to …
Worth every coin
My 8 day safari with Dallago Tours was worth every coin. I was in Kenya for work and i decided to take a break and …
Best 15 Days of my life
Doing Africa safari has always been my dream. When we contacted this tour company, we realized that they cover seve…