per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Karen Blixen Museum
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100539P32
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats unavailable
- No public transportation nearby
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We pick clients from Nairobi hotels
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Karen Blixen Nairobi Museum Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Karen Blixen Nairobi Museum Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Karen Blixen Nairobi Museum Tour?
- Karen Blixen Nairobi Museum Tour price starts from $97.41. Discover and book Karen Blixen Nairobi Museum Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Karen Blixen Nairobi Museum Tour cancellation policy?
- Karen Blixen Nairobi Museum Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Karen Blixen Nairobi Museum Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Karen Blixen Nairobi Museum Tour?
- Karen Blixen Nairobi Museum Tour is hosted by All Time safaris - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact All Time safaris - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Karen Blixen Nairobi Museum Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100539P32
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Karen Blixen MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedBuilt in 1912 by Swedish Engineer Ake Sjogren, once a piece of a farm at the foot of the Ngong Hills owned by Danish Author Karen and her Swedish Husband, Baron Bror von Blixen Fincke. Located 10km from the city centre. The farm house gained international fame with the release of the movie ‘Out of Africa’ an Oscar winning film based on Karen’s an autobiography by the same title. This is where the Danish author of the famed memoir Out of Africa lived on from 1917 to 1931 is now a museum. Much of the 1985 Oscar-winning movie adaptation was shot on the grounds. A tour of the house is an intimate experience…. in one corner is a lantern that Blixen hung on her veranda to let her ill-fated lover, English hunter Denys Finch Hatton, know she was home, and his monogrammed books still line the shelvesRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
All Time safaris - Day Tours
Joined in April 2014
#256 of 1,458 Outdoor Activities in Nairobi
- larispol00Best quotes and serviceThis trip had been a long lasting dream of mine and with that in mind, I might have been stressed and overbearing a little. But Sammy helped me create the perfect trip within our budget in the most patient and best way possible. He really understood what I wanted and needed, and delivered it. He responded to all my questions very promptly and made me feel at ease. Thanks to his great itinerary my dreams came true. I would also like to mention our game-driver/driver, William. He stole our hearts with his warm smile from the first encounter. He has 25 years of experience and he was very happy to share his knowledge with us. His company was such a delight, he has thought us so much and made sure we had the fullest experience. We were very lucky that we had him as our guide and we hope to see him again soon.
- christiandY1420DX00No ShowI booked this tour with All Time Safaris for Sept 9th at 10:00am. No one showed to pick me up at the hotel in Nairobi as agreed upon and confirmed. I then called All Time Safari's customer service and they did not answer, "The person you have called is not reachable". I sent a message via TripAdvisor and I'm still waiting for a response. I was really looking forward to this trip and I had very little recreational time during my stay in Nairobi. Now in the process of trying to get a refund.
- gr8grover00WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE - TOTALLY EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS!!For the past 27 years since my wife and I visited Kenya on safari, we have vowed to take our children back there to experience the magic of this east African gem. When the opportunity arose to get away this summer we had only a month to plan this trip. I researched at least 6 Nairobi based tour operators and poured over numerous itineraries and All Time Safaris offered the most of what we wanted on safari. I worked with Titus every step of the way and he was diligent and very patient in dealing with my daily emails full of questions and requests and where we wanted to add or customize our tour he promptly gave me all of my options with updated and fully detailed itineraries. At the crack of dawn on the first day, Titus personally met us at our hotel and escorted us to the airport for the flight to our first camp in Amboselli. He provided me his personal cell phone number and assured me we could contact him at any time with any questions or concerns. Titus was there to meet us 3 more times during our 9-day journey just to make sure our transfers were flawless and efficient and he was there at the very end to take us to the airport for our flight home. The trip fully exceeded even our over the top expectations with beautiful tented camps in gorgeous surroundings, spacious and open vehicles for our daily game drives and the friendly and always accommodating nature of all of the camp staff and guides along the way. I would not hesitate to recommend All Time Safaris to anyone seeking a highly qualified tour operator in Kenya. Hats off to Titus and his team for their attention to detail and personal service aimed at ensuring our satisfaction and lasting wonderful memories.
- Daydream67266400Safari - Maasai MaraA spectacular viewing of wildlife including Big 5. Our driver, Francis, was knowledgeable, friendly, and capable. Photo opportunities were abundant. Love the big cats but the savanna was teeming with all manner of creature and we saw it all closeup.
- hollybK2860HH00All Time Safaris- FrancisOur guide is the best ambassador Kenya could have- Francis Litei Montongo. His knowledge of animal behavior, the vast culture of Kenya is unsurpassed- I have been to Africa many times but this trip to Kenya was beyond the pale - all due to Francis’ encyclopedic knowledge. I can say the first time I have been truly saddened to say goodbye to a guide.
- 317sairar00Amazing honeymoon experience!!We booked a migration safari in the Masai Mara and Amboseli with All Time Safaris in 2020 for our honeymoon. Unfortunately, we had to reschedule to 2022 due to the coronavirus pandemic, Titus and the company were very understanding about this and were quick to rearrange our dates. This highlighted to us from the start how professional and reliable this company was. The safari organised by All Time Safaris was one of the best experiences of our lives, and we have All Time Safaris to thank for this once in a lifetime experience. Everything from the hotels we stayed in to our knowledgable safari guides made the experience so memorable for us. We want to personally thank Titus, Richard and Sammy for making us feel welcome on our first trip to Kenya and for making sure we were able to see the beautiful and diverse array of wildlife. They organised everything for us so well, we highly recommend this company for all your Safari bookings. We hope to return for more safaris and we will definitely use All Time Safaris again.
- lionelpU5463KZ00Wonderful safariWonderful organization and client service. AlltimeSafari took real care of us. The guides were amazing and the safari perfect. Thanks again for all and if you're looking for a safari, this is the address to stop by.
- andrestapias00All Time Safaris was the perfect choice for our 2022 Safari in Kenya and TanzaniaFor years we wanted to make a safari trip and because of the pandemic it was a long run. We had several offers but the communication with tour manager Titus Barmwato helped us decide. Very professional, fast and accurate responses, made us always feel comfortable. Sending big money half across the world to someone you have never seen is always scary but Titus made feel us confident and was worth every penny. The safari was perfectly planned and executed. 11 days, 2 countries, 4 parks. Masai Mara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Amboseli. The most wonderful and experienced guides (Francis and Abel) made this the best trip ever. They managed for us to see not only the Big Five but about everything we ever dreamed a safari could be. Powerful rides and comfortable drives. The camps are fabulous, despite the obvious limitations of a camp-in-the-middle-of-the-nothing. Delicious meals on and off camp. Sleeping in a very comfortable bed in a tent while hearing lions roar close by is something we won´t ever forget. Francis and Abel, our guides, were absolutely marvelous. The best attitude and disposition, always willing to help us make good decisions and always eager to make the next day even better. We will be grateful forever with them. Planning and schedules were perfect. Not a minute to waste. Staff at the camps and lodges are amazing. Always with a smile, always with the best attitude. The chef at Kuhama Camp is world class! It was unbelievable having an amazing, delicious meal in such a remote place. Thank you all at All Time Safaris, their partners Leopard Tours, and Titus, Abel, Francis, Juma, Gideon, and everybody else for making this a magnificent experience. We need everybody to have a safari like this. It was worth every penny, and we are willing to have a second trip. It would be with you as we don´t have any need to look for something else. Thank you very very much. You will be forever in our hearts. Andres and Natalia Colombia
- Passenger5490957817600Top quality Safari Team. All Time Safaris are professional and reliable, I would definitely recommend them to anyone.All time safaris we’re amazing from booking the safari and especially thanks to Francis our brilliant guide. We couldn’t have asked for anything else. Loved the hard sided pop up roof vehicle, excellent for viewing animals.
- Joanasm9300A dream trip with “All time Safaris”This trip was a dream made true. Since the moment that we arrive, Titus pick us from te airport and checked that everything was fine, and he continue helping us with everything until the last day of our stay. Our tourist guide, Samy, was the best! He was very kind and explained us everything in detail. All the trip, was perfectly organized from the slightest detailed and they take care of us until the end. I 100% recommend ‘’All time Safaris’’ and their lovely team. I am repeating for sure!
- Sophia R00Highly Recommend based on initial booking experience!I wanted to write a review for All Time Safaris because although we did not end up booking a safari with them, they could not have been more kind and helpful. Fast communication, best prices, offering of nice lodges, and back bending efforts to accommodate all of my needs and requests. I worked with Sammy and was impressed with his professionalism and patience will many questions. Additionally, I have personally heard excellent things about this company from people who went on safari with them and I hope we can book with them another time in the future.
- DanaSchi00Trip of a lifetimeWe had the trip of a lifetime, everything was perfect and we couldn’t have wished for anything more. Francis, our driver and guide, was so thoughtful and made such an effort to make sure we have a perfect trip. Both him and William, our Maasai Mara guide, are so friendly, funny and very respectful. William didn’t rest until we saw every animal on our bucket list. I am so impressed by the kindness and hospitality of the people we met on our tour! Our favorite hotel was Entim Mara, the food was delicious and the staff went beyond and above to make sure everything is perfect. The location was fantastic, so glad we chose the luxury option. I didn’t realize how important it is to have a hotel in the reservation, saves so much time on game drives. Serena Sweetwaters was our second favorite. Stunning views of Mount Kenya, the greenery and the water were you can see the animals were amazing. Also the idea idea of spending a night on the Equator was so special. I am so happy we chose All Time Safaris!
- AzRat00Excellent planning and communicationAll Time Safaris exceeded our expectations planning and executing our recent East Africa safari adventure in August 2021. Due to Covid pandemic this trip was planned in 2019, postponed, altered, and finally happened. Our contact Titus was fantastic. Always willing to solve the problems, explain the options, and work with us, quick responses on e-mail and what'sapp. . Our adventure was 2 weeks in the bush, from Nairobi to the Serengeti then to the Maasi Mara Kenya focusing on the Great Migration of Wildebeest. As noted, many issues needed to be dealt with during the Covid related rescheduling. Praise to Titus for his patience in the evolving itinerary, and the results were spectacular. The camps were excellent, our private driver/guides were friendly and knowledgable, the transfers, border crossings, bush flight, and many Covid tests went very smoothly as All Time and Titus made excellent arrangements. We were so worried we will not accomplish this experience and so pleased with the result - much thanks to Titus.
- javisanga00Great value at an affordable priceWe have enjoyed a great safari. All as programmed and better than expected. Our guide and driver, Sammy, did a good job, full of experience and knowledge. We highly recomend AllTimes.
- GinnyVK00Amazing tour.Warm welcome by the staffs. We arrive early and had a photo session at garden. Perfect for weddings and private functions.Our tour guide was a lady by the name Irene. Ooh she was wonderful! She was keen and answered to all curiosity. The coffee tasting was brilliant, I love to do that once again. And this is the place you need to find out why cows 🐮 🐄 🐄, yes cows need mattresses to sleep on. The tour took about two-to-three hours. An afternoon well spent.
Buy it with
Karen Blixen Nairobi Museum Tour provided by All Time safaris - Day Tours
Product Overview: Karen Blixen Nairobi Museum Tour
Number of Photos