Take in dramatic views of soaring, red cliffs, deep gorges and basalt columns, and enjoy the freedom to explore on foot. Experience the thrill of seeing large, plant-eating game animals outside the vehicle in a region where great herds of zebra thunder past baboons, buffalo . Find out how to spot signs of leopard, cheetah, and the long-legged serval cats that hunt in the tall grass.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 15-80, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Pick up and Drop Off
- Safari min van
- Driver Guide
- Admission Fees
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Gate National Park
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any Nairobi Hotel/Apartment/Airport
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 173708P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Hell's Gate National Park Full Day Tour From Nairobi?
- Hell's Gate National Park Full Day Tour From Nairobi price starts from $159.00. Discover and book Hell's Gate National Park Full Day Tour From Nairobi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hell's Gate National Park Full Day Tour From Nairobi cancellation policy?
- Hell's Gate National Park Full Day Tour From Nairobi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hell's Gate National Park Full Day Tour From Nairobi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hell's Gate National Park Full Day Tour From Nairobi?
- Hell's Gate National Park Full Day Tour From Nairobi is hosted by KT Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact KT Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hell's Gate National Park Full Day Tour From Nairobi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 173708P17
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in July 2019
#434 of 1,458 Outdoor Activities in Nairobi
- H1631XXmarka00KT Safari made the moment memorable oneI would recommend KT Safaris as one of the top safari companies for a number of reasons. First of all, the customer service is excellent. They always respond quickly to my questions and even called me to clear up a little misunderstanding. Second, the tour was well planned and covered the most interesting wilderness areas. Finally, the price was very reasonable.
- 113mutuaa00WELL ORGANISED TOURIt was last minute booking but i got more than expected from pick up to safari itself the driver was knowledgeable on time and loved his work
- gpmr12300Great tour, poor customer experienceThe tour guide Titus was amazing!! Very helpful and kind, and he truly knows his business. We ended up seeing incredible things and he was tireless. The accommodations at AA Lodge were also very satisfying. However, the experience with Kenya Tours was not that good because of the incorrect customer service by Vincent. We agreed and paid in advance for a total amount, and the day of our trip we were forced to pay extra - with the excuse that “he had forgotten to account for that cost”. Clearly a sort of scam, but he did not let the car drive from the hotel in Nairobi until we agreed to pay extra. Not a pleasant experience in that sense.
- ckale0400Amazing experienceEating on top of the hill with a view of the whole park was great We saw a lot of animals : hyppos, giraffes, etc... even a couple of lions The view of Kilimanjaro is just breathtaking Our driver Titus was lovely, may God bless him. Thanks a lot to mister MUTINDA for this safari organization.
- athitechc00BEST SERVICES VALUE FOR MONEY AND TIMEWe booked this trip while on conference We booked last minute got massage from organizers Who are professionals We saw alot of animals and enjoyed our driver
- Jemuw00Safari ExpersWe ware on transit and decided to try something When we booked this safari we never expected much but the driver was fantastic we saw lion kill baby buffalo our driver Steve was knowledgeable and loved his job with passion We definitely book again Highly recommend
- 834latoyas00Nairobi National Park and Giraffe CentreWith a day to spend in Kenya...on New Year’s Day at that...I was hoping to enjoy they beginning of a new year at the Nairobi National Park and Giraffe Centre. Huge thanks to Mr. Dicky for making this possible. He was indeed quite helpful with booking. I received prompt responses and all of my inquiries were answered with no complaints. It’s important to note that I am very indecisive but Mr. Dicky was quite patient with me throughout the entire process. Thank you. About the tour: my flight got in at 5:30am and I was super pleased to meet my guide as soon as I walked out of Arrivals. I didn’t have to stand around lost, one of my fears for this trip, being that I didn’t have a local SIM card to make any calls. Thankfully, all went well. I came out and there was my name. After meet up, we started the tour where I spent about 12 hours between both parks and lunch. Time wise alone, I definitely got my money’s worth as I didn’t expect the tour to be that long. The price with the fact that it was only me on the tour, I have no complaints. At the national park I was able to see lions, giraffes, rhinos and a few other animals whilst getting the best pictures. The driver was a God-sent. He drove and drove and drove. Made sure I saw as much of everything possible, even when I was getting a bit sleepy and he could’ve easily called it a day. Additionally, when my battery was about to die, he was quite helpful finding somewhere for me to charge my phone. I gave up on charging but he made sure I had enough battery life to continue taking pictures and to take me through the rest of my trip. Thank you! Throughout the tour Mr. Dicky made sure to call to check-in. From pick up, then at various times whilst on tour. This was unexpected, but I thoroughly appreciated it being that I dealt with him during booking and had no correspondence with driver prior. This simple act provided a sense of comfort. Later on during the trip, I ended up having to pay the entrance fee for the giraffe centre. I was unaware that I had to do so and again I greatly appreciated Mr. Dicky speaking to meet directly about that. He could’ve simply told the driver to relay the message. He took the time to explain and make sure I was ok with it. Bless you. About the giraffe centre: it was quite nice, but I could’ve done without it as it was a bit crowded. That could’ve been because of the date I visited. Of course this bit of dissatisfaction had nothing to with KT & Safaris as they simply took me where I wanted to go. And I specifically requested the centre. If I had to re-do, I would skip it. The giraffes were absolutely lovely and seemed to be well cared for, it was just the crowding I disliked. All in all, it was a great experience. Very professional and efficient. Communication was A1; even after the tour Mr. Dicky checked in to make sure I was satisfied with the service. I highly recommend the company and I will definitely use them again on my next trip where I plan to bring my 9yr old to Kenya. Thank you K T & Safaris for allowing me to have the experience I envisioned and then some.
- anna101_a3500Excellent, hospitable and flexibleThey were flexible towards my request last minute.Amazing! Thank you for the facilitating my great experience!
- napstitiz00Amazing tripIt was an amazing trip into the heart of Mama Africa, James is one of the most humble and professional person’s i have ever seen, our experience was so fun and full of positive vibes with james that is exceptionally energetic and exactly knows what to do, The smile never missed his face I would really really really recommend him for anyone ! Thank you for the amazing experience thank and for the beautiful continuous local african music. All the love and respect to mama Africa 🙏🏼
- Bambino14500TerrificPick up perfectly on time. Great guides. Excellent intelligence of where to go and amazed at the outcome. Good wagon that had a good that did lift up. Thanks for a great day
- GuestYY00WonderfulWonderful trip to see those wildlife and exciting game drive!! Camping is another fun, experienced completely dark.
- W2973LMmartinl00Better than expectedWe had a great morning at the National Park and saw more and came closer to the animals than expected. We have seen lions, zebras , giraffes, hippos, crocodiles and much more. Also the driver/guide knew his way around the park quite well.
- Andre W00Great tourThe driver was great. He was able to catch all of the major animals we wanted to see. Pickup was smooth as well.
Buy it with
Hell's Gate National Park Full Day Tour From Nairobi provided by KT Safaris
Product Overview: Hell's Gate National Park Full Day Tour From Nairobi
Number of Photos