Nairobi Safari/elephant orphanage/giraffe centre 6.a.m TO 1.p.m
By Wasili Kenya Safaris
Punctual driver/guide English speaking guide Tour van with pop up roof Complementary bottled water.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-96, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport in tour van/Game drive/Pickup and drop off/fuel/car and driver entry fees, bottled water
- Your All entry fees.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The driver/guide will pick you up at 6.am and drive direct to the entrance of the park
- Nairobi, Kenya Within Nairobi at your hotel or residence
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73433P29
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Nairobi Safari/elephant orphanage/giraffe centre 6.a.m TO 1.p.m?
- Nairobi Safari/elephant orphanage/giraffe centre 6.a.m TO 1.p.m price starts from $70.00. Discover and book Nairobi Safari/elephant orphanage/giraffe centre 6.a.m TO 1.p.m on Tripadvisor
- What is the Nairobi Safari/elephant orphanage/giraffe centre 6.a.m TO 1.p.m cancellation policy?
- Nairobi Safari/elephant orphanage/giraffe centre 6.a.m TO 1.p.m cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nairobi Safari/elephant orphanage/giraffe centre 6.a.m TO 1.p.m on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Nairobi Safari/elephant orphanage/giraffe centre 6.a.m TO 1.p.m?
- Nairobi Safari/elephant orphanage/giraffe centre 6.a.m TO 1.p.m is hosted by Wasili Kenya Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wasili Kenya Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nairobi Safari/elephant orphanage/giraffe centre 6.a.m TO 1.p.m on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73433P29
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Safari Tour you Need to do
It was so wonderful. It is a experience you really have to do. The feeling when you see lions, giraffes, Zebras, ch…
Thanks for a great day Julius
Julius was fantastic, his knowledge and experience made it a great day. We saw almost every animal and some we hadn…
I booked this trip on short notice because I had just seen so much on safari around Maasai Mara, but still really w…
Nice daytrip you have to do
It’s really nice and amazing and maybe you are as lucky as we and have the chance to get really close to a giraffe.…
Great thanks to WASILI KENYAN SAFARI
When arrived I thought could take an Uber or Bolt here and see it on my own but realized a driver is a must. Called…
Amazing day with Wasili Kenya Safari
Choosing Wasili Kenya Safaris was the best decision ever! mind you, I hadn’t ridden a bike in over 30 years and I a…
Great Experience with Stanley
Stanley was our driver and guide! He was a great driver, a nice and well versed in animals of the Amboseli National…
Definitely worth it!
I saw that this company had great reviews on Viator and decided to book with them directly. I was picked up at 5:30…
A lifetime memorable safari experience
I have travelled a lot and I must say that this was one of the best experiences ever especially since we were on su…
Great day out!
Great tour, great guide, very punctual, has a lovely day. Would highly recommend. Vehicle very safe. Was great to…
"Wasili all the way!"
Two nights in the Tsavo East Park en route to Diani Beach, was unbelievable. Saw three of the Big Five within half…
Julius provided a great experience.
The long drive gave me the opportunity to see Kenya’s country side and beautiful landscape. We even got a rare sigh…
The only solution for safari in Kenya!
Look no further for a safari tour guide in Kenya. He’s very knowledgeable in regards to the area, the animals, and …
Julius is an exceptional guide he is very knowledgeable about the park and the animals. Excellent experience
Great Trip to Amboseli
Geff did an amazing job on my trip to Amboseli. He was on time, conscientious, and was very knowledgeable about th…