Places of Interest: Masai Mara Game Reserve. What you are likely to see: The Big five, Cheetah, Large elephant herds, wild dogs, giraffe, zebra, gazelle, and other plains game, endangered species such as white rhino and black rhino, Leopard, etc. Activities: Game viewing drives, birding, photography, cultural visit, balloon safari, etc. Mode of transport: 4X4 customised luxury Land Cruiser. Accommodation: Luxury Lodge accommodation en-suite inclusive of all meals. Park entry fees included.
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional Licensed driver / guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Covid safety kit
- International and Domestic Flights
- personal items such as alcohol, soft drinks etc
- Visit to local villages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- All travelers are expected to be ready with their luggage at their respective hotel lobby by latest 06.30hrs for briefing and departure at 07.00hrs.
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- SGR Athi River Station, GXJR+R65, Athi River, Kenya
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 129914P13
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 129914P13
About the operator
Kenia Tours & Safaris Ltd
Joined in March 2019
#208 of 1,453 Outdoor Activities in Nairobi
- MitulOC00The most amazing tripThis was an amazing tour put together by Sunita Bhatt from Kenia tours. There were 10 people in our party aged 74 to 8 years old and everyone had a great time. We started our tour in Nairobi where we went to an elephant orphanage and a giraffe center. Then we drove to Masai Mara for a Safari. We stayed 4 nights in a camp called Entim that is on the Mara River. This was a level of luxurious camping that I didn’t know existed. Our “tents” were basically luxury condos overlooking the Mara River. At night hippos and lions came up to the tents and we had Masai guards to keep everyone safe. The food was amazing, freshly prepared. Our group had a variety of dietary requirements with 4 of us being strict vegetarian, and 3 kids and a few adults who are very picky eaters. Everyone loved their food. I cannot recommend this experience enough. The game rides are in the rough so expect a lot of bouncing on the drive because in the park there are no paved roads and some areas are more off roading than roading. They also packed lunch for us to take on our all day game drives and even for the road when we left the camp. Our drivers/guides Richard and Frances were extremely knowledgeable about the animals and must have superhuman vision because they were able to see camouflaged animals from far away and driving us right up next to them. In Masai Mara we saw countless animals including Lions, Leopards, Cheetahs, Hyenas, Warthogs, Cape Buffalos Wildebeest and Zebras by the thousands, Elephants, Giraffes, Monkeys, Baboons, Impalas, Antelope, and more. Plus countless birds that I can’t even remember all of the names. Then we drove to Lake Nakuru for 1 night at the The Cliffs which is owned by the same company as Entim. The tents were larger here and the view of the Lake was magnificent but I still preferred Entim. In the park we saw Flamingos, Storks, Rhinos and Rothschild Giraffes which are different than the Masai giraffes in Mara. After that we had a very long drive to Amboseli (8 hours). Here we stayed at the Kibo Safari Camp, which was a more typical all inclusive buffet experience except other than water, coffee and tea, other drinks (including sodas) were not included. Again the rooms were massive tents. Here there were views of Mt Kilimanjaro. At this park there were hundreds of elephants and many hippos being the major attractions. Because a large portion of the park is a swamp, we got to see elephants in the water, which was different. Due to the clouds in the other places Kibo was the only place we were able to see the stars and it was a magnificent night sky with no light pollution. Kenia Tours arranged everything and were easy to get ahold of for all of our questions. 10/10
- F12UDamalm00Amazing African Safari experience!Thank you Mr. Bhatt and Sunita Bhatt for arranging a fantastic trip for our family of 10. They created a customized itinerary for us with private vehicles and drivers! We saw every animal imaginable on our safaris including elephants, giraffes, zebras, lions, cheetahs, buffalo and much more! It was the perfect vacation!
- 143chandrakantm00Family Africa TourOur family of 10 went to Nairobi , Masai Mara, Nakuru, Amboseli & Zanzibar We were provided with Best Accomodations., especially Entem Camp Cliff lodge , which was a treat Mr Bhatt & His daughter Sunita arranged one of the Best Tour we had ever Especially for my Children & Grandchildren.We were provided with the Best guides who were very well versed about animals , birds, landscape
- F7194DBxaviers00The trip of a lifetime ! / with Kenia tours & SafarisThis has been the best trip of our lives and as biologists we have seen many places in the world... We visited 6 national parks in Kenya during a 10 day trip. The guide was extremely skilled, with over 30 years of experience. We saw more than 40 species of mammals (the big 5 and many more) and countless species of birds. We could see a Python that swallowed a Thomson's Gazelle! The attention of the staff was very personalized since the preparation of the trip. The lodges we stayed in were all excellent. We highly recommend Kenya Tours & Safaris for your trip to East Africa!
- Trip8059700Excellent *******Our trip was beyond our expectations and everything was very well organized and feel that we have had the best holiday with this company. We do travel a lot but this one was exceptional. We were given excellent service everywhere and seemed like all the Lodges and hotels had a lot of respect for the company which we felt as we were given the best services.
- P6208ACkellyw00Incredible experience!!Kenia tours is the only tour company to book with for safari! We had the most incredible, personalized experience. Our driver had over 30 years experience as a guide in Masai Mara so we saw every animal in the reserve! Everyone was so kind & attentive, it was such a seamless experience. After our trip, the owner thanked us personally & gave us a gift as we were on our honeymoon. Kenia Tours made our trip absolutely incredible & we’d recommend to everyone!
- Mothermole00Great Trip to Maasai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Nairobi National Park, and the Giraffe CentreKenia Tours & Safaris was contracted out by Nomad Africa Tours & Safaris to handle our 4 day tour which covered Maasai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Nairobi National Park, and the Giraffe Centre. We had an afternoon drive and then a nearly 12 hour morning to evening drive in Maasai Mara, both of which were incredible. We then spent an afternoon exploring Lake Nakuru which was also enjoyable, especially the bird life at the lake. When we returned to Nairobi, we had a visit at the Giraffe Centre where we got to learn about the important work they do there and we also got to meet and feed some of their giraffes. The tour ended with a game drive around Nairobi National Park which was smaller than the other 2 parks but just as exciting. Our driver/guide, Duncan, was such a nice person and also very knowledgeable and experienced. The accommodation at Maasai Mara was very basic but had hot water and the Hotel Waterbuck in Nakuru was nice and had a really good buffet but was a bit noisy.
- Ольга ф00Best Kenyan tour operator❤️This is the best tour operator in Kenya! Mr Bhatt and his daughter, Sunita have organized a magic 12 day tour for us, including 2 kids of 5 and 8. We were in Samburu Simba Lodge, then Entim (the best 5-star Camp in Maasai Mara), then Sarova Lion Hill in Nakuru and finished the trip with 4-day relax in Medina Palms in Watamu. We saw the big five in a ne day in Maasai Mara. They combined both small airplanes and driving. The driver Vincent was excellent. The Safari in terms of animals is better than in Namibia, South Africa and Tanzania. This is one of the best experiences we have had in our lives👍👍👍 the price for the tour was I think perfect and the most competitive! The company is around 60 employees, the owners personally met us to greet🥰🥰🥰
- Marla F00We are already planning our return tripThis is our second safari with this company and we really love them. Mr. Ashvin Bhatt, the owner, takes great pride in making sure all of his guests have a great time. I can learn I have learned that I can just count on his advice as to where to go and what to do. Since our first safari with them they have nice new safari vans but mostly the same terrific people. On the way back from our safari my friend was having a problem with her leg. Our guide Richard called Mr. Bhatt. And he met us at the best hospital in Nairobi and stayed with us until the entire situation was resolved. I was very touched by his kindness. I also met his daughter I think her name is Sunitha who will eventually be taking over the business. She is also very sharp and caring. You can basically just tell them what you like to do and they will plan a safari that is perfect for you. You will be the only ones on the safari there will be no one else in the van. I recommend an extra day or two just to relax at the attractive safari lodges. The airline cut a day off our trip so we had to rush a little more than I would normally like and I plan next time to build in some days for relaxation. Oh I have to also mentioned that these guys are way more affordable than the other Safari companies. But do you still get all the quality. I have sent several friends on trips with them and everyone has been happy.
- writersdunn00No worries and endless excitement with KeniaKenia Tours truly gave us the trip of a lifetime. First let me say, we weren't an easy group. I was with my 12-year-old son, my other friend brought her 9-year-old daughter, and my other friend walks with a cane. She also brought her adult son and his fiancee. All of this to say we had various ages and some special needs, and yet Kenia Tours and the incredible guide Richard, created an itinerary that was exciting, endlessly fascinating, educational and inspiring. Never once did we worry -- about anything -- so we could relax and take in the wonders of Kenya. The trip was fast-paced -- a lot of driving, but they anticipated all our traveling needs. Lodging was comfortable and welcoming. I even needed medical attention, which tour owner Mr. Bhatt saw to personally, getting me the best care in Nairobi (that riveld American hospitals). Did I mention it was incredibly well priced?? Already planning to return to Kenya with Kenia Tours!
- Adventurer82506600Nairobi Nationl parkWe went to the Giraffe Centre followed by the Nairobi National park for the day. Very enjoyable experience, We had a busy morning so the guys organized schedule around us, with a late pick up. We managed to see everything and more animal wise. Joseph our guide was very knowledgeable and an experienced 4wd specialist. even managed to help another tour group get unstuck. We also took our lunch which gave us more time to sit and watch the animals Will definitely rebook with them for our next safari.
- linzie9100Fantastic Mara Experience with KeniaExemplary service.....had the best ride to and from Mara thanks to our very able driver; Vincent. He was very professional and knew the best routes and spots in the park. The game drives were surreal. The trip was planned as per our expectation with no hitches whatsoever. It was smooth sailing from the point of booking, pick up etc Would highly recommend. Thanks to Smera Bhatt for organising such a splendid mara experience.
- ClaireInInverness00Best wildlife sightings with an amazing guide!Our experience with our guide Richard was phenomenal. My partner and I spent 3 days in Amboseli and were so impressed with Richard’s spotting ability. Later we returned with some friends for 5 days in the Maasai Mara and were overjoyed to be guided by Richard again. We were extraordinarily lucky to see so many cats so close, but we owe our encounters to Richard’s expertise. He knows how to read animal behavior, he networks with other guides, and he sees things with his bare eyes that we struggled to see with our binoculars. We have been on many game drives, but our time in the Mara was the best by far. After every drive, we thought it couldn’t get better, but it did. Lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, all their cubs—just outside our window! A wildebeest almost getting snapped by a croc! We cannot recommend Kenia Tours and Richard more highly.
- nadja_ilic00To anyone wanting to book excursions in Kenya, our highest recommendations go to Kenia Tours & Safaris.We as a family have many thanks to give to the Kenia Tours team. Everything from start to finish was done seamlessly on their part, and overall allowed us to enjoy our vacation to the max. We are very grateful for the organisation and planning prior to the arrival, especially when things are frequently susceptible to change due to the pandemic, so the Kenia Tours team made it clear what sort of measures we should be expecting. Upon our arrival, we were greeted by Vincent- an extrodinary guide we will get to know the next few days and who will make our trip so much better. Our package included a 5 day vacation visiting Masai Mara, Nakuru and Amboseli. We were really impressed by Vincent's knowledge and ability to answer all of our questions. The sceneries we were able to experience were spectacular and the wildlife that we saw left us in awe, and this is all thanks to Vincent's great navigation skills! We were especially glad for the accommodation that Kenia Tours picked for us. The Mara Leisure Tented Lodge, The Lake Nakuru Lodge and Amboseli Sopa Lodge were fantastic places to rest and dine after a full day of seeing and learning about the national parks and the animals that inhabit it. The hospitality and kindness of this team was even further displayed when they invited us to their offices on our last day to have tea and coffee. We had an amazing exchange about our vacation and Kenya for which we are very grateful for as it is rare to be offered such insightful conversation. Thank you Mr. Ashvin Bhatt, Vincent and the rest of the Kenia Tours team for our vacation wouldn't be half as enjoyable if it weren't for you. I wish you all the best!!
- 36nikitab00Unforgettable experience thanks to great planning and a great guide!Last week, my partner and I traveled with Kenia Tours for a 5 day trip exploring Maasai Mara (2 days), Naivasha (1 day), and Nakuru (1 day). Everything was thoughtfully planned for us from the moment we were picked up in Nairobi until our return. This was our first time in Africa and thanks to our wonderful experience this trip, we're already excited to return. Ahead of our trip, Sunita chatted with us about our preferences for our lodging, meals, and sightseeing, which resulted in a stress-free experience that perfectly matched our interests. Before and during our trip, she was always accessible and happy to chat about any questions that came up. We were in great hands during the safari as well, as our friendly guide (Richard) was phenomenal. Despite having guided safaris for 20+ years, he was just as excited to see the animals as we were - each day, he went above and beyond to make sure we had the best game drives. His knowledge of and eye for spotting animals is impeccable. We were even lucky enough to see a leopard from just feet away! In terms of lodging and food, we had a pleasant experience at each stop. The lodge's staff were warm and welcoming, the rooms were beautiful and clean, and the food was delicious. Each of our rooms had an incredible view and many animal visitors just outside! Nothing but positive things to say about our experience with Kenia Tours - if you're traveling to Kenya, book with them!