This is a perfect safari for a guest who wants to experience the beauty and drama of the migration in elegance and style .The Maasai Mara National Reserve is also considered to be the seventh natural wonder of the world where the migration happens every year between JULY and OCTOBER During this great migration, over 2 million wildebeests, zebras and gazelles trek from the Serengeti plains in Tanzania right through the reserve in search of water and pasture. Visiting Maasai Mara during the Migration Season is the ultimate way of experiencing the last multi-species migration on the planet. During this period, the iconic plains of the Mara transform to a migration route providing you with an opportunity to see more than a million wildebeest, zebras, and antelopes grazing across the rolling plains of the epic Maasai Mara and Serengeti Parks.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- All Park Entrance fees
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- Entry/Admission - Lake Naivasha
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi
- Option Hot Air Balloon Safari @USD450 per person
- Option Masai Village Visit USD20
- drinks and alcohol
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up available from Airbnb and private Apartments
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21143P69
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private 8 Days Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Safari Adventures?
- Private 8 Days Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Safari Adventures price starts from $3,375.00. Discover and book Private 8 Days Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Safari Adventures on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private 8 Days Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Safari Adventures cancellation policy?
- Private 8 Days Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Safari Adventures cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private 8 Days Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Safari Adventures on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private 8 Days Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Safari Adventures?
- Private 8 Days Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Safari Adventures is hosted by Gracepatt Ecotours Kenya. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gracepatt Ecotours Kenya on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private 8 Days Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Safari Adventures on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21143P69
Reserve your spot
Nairobi – Aberdare National Park
Aberdare National Park -...
Sweetwaters – Lake Nakuru...
Lake Nakuru - Lake Naivasha
Lake Naivasha - Masai Mara...
Masai Mara Full day
Discover Masai Mara Game Reserve
Masai Mara - Nairobi
About the operator
Gracepatt Ecotours Kenya
Joined in March 2016
#61 of 1,454 Outdoor Activities in Nairobi
- rajbherry00Unforgettable - Be Sure to Request StephenAn amazing day I will never forget & by far the highlight of my Kenya trip. Stephen was kind, responsible and provided the right level of information and independence. He knows the reserve inside out so we saw a lion extremely up close, giraffes, rhinoceros, hippopotamus, jackels, zebras, all types of monkeys, birds and antelope. He is also very plugged in at all the stops so you dont have to wait in line & he takes the best photos. The hours flew by & I cannot recommend him or this company more. Particularly as a solo female traveler I was so well taken care of. Special thanks to Stephen & Grace dont hesitate to book, whether it’s via Tripadvisor or their website directly.
- V8004YCjohnm00Amazing 4days Masai Mara SafariI travelled with my wife, 10 year old and 6 year old to Masai Mara, Kenya for four day safari with Gracepatt and it was by far one of THE best experiences of our lives! Grace at Gracepatt Ecotours Kenya was fantastic and helpful the whole way, curating a trip that would serve our family best! James, our guide, was amazing! He made sure that we saw everything you would in a National Geographic episode. He knew the reserve so well and was able to name every creature, big and small, providing us with so much information! Highly, highly recommend Gracepatt, was recommended to us by friends and we are so happy we went with them.
- alexandracU9109JQ00Excelllent Safari with amazing driver guideThis is your sign to book the safari with Gracepatt! Communication was quick and easy with Grace. Service from the driver to the staff at the lodge were amazing. The value is unbeatable for the food, accommodations, and overall experience - so worth it! Now the safari itself... we saw the big 5 and then some. It was probably the single most amazing experience I've had in my life and I've traveled a lot.
- P1399WNmikec00Amazing Safari in Kenya and Tanzania with Great PeopleWe returned home last week from one of the most amazing family trips ever! Beyond our expectations: the locations, animals, local people and food/lodging. I was traveling with my wife, 2 teenage kids, plus my mother and her boyfriend, both in their 70's. It was hard deciding on a Safari company but later settled on Gracepatt Ecotours, this trip was not prompted by a friend’s recommendation, but the idea ‘we don’t know anyone who has been on Safari’. I enjoyed communication with Grace his responses felt like more than work. Our itinerary was tailored and included: Amboseli, Lake Naivasha, Masai Mara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater & Zanzibar. We could not be more pleased with our Kenyan guide/driver: Simon. He was an amazing personality to spend time with and had incredible local knowledge. It's not just what he says, but all that you see Simon doing that adds to your trip: attentive driving, scanning the horizon for animals, talking on the radio and in-person with other guides, help with lost luggage, regularly checking in on his clients well being. The next section of our trip in Tanzania was great, but not as good as Kenya. Tanzania was beautiful, but crowded, we were shocked how many Land Cruisers would be gathered around a few animals. Its was a great idea booking this Safari with Gracepatt Ecotours Kenya. We will definetly come back one day
- 538gretchena00Fabulous Holiday to Remember as FamilyWe were very happy with our safari experience with Gracepatt Ecotours Kenya. When making arrangements, Grace provided detailed responses to my questions and tailored our arrangements to what we wanted. Titus, our safari guide/driver in Kenya, did a great job in getting us close to the wildlife which facilitated us getting wonderful photos. Our Guide in Tanzania Harun was excellent; not only was he a very competent driver, he was extremely knowledgeable and readily shared his vast knowledge which enhanced our wildlife viewing experience. Haruni even made sure we each had a new water bottle each morning. The safari jeeps had pop-up roofs and my husband and I had a private tour which allowed us to see the wildlife well. In addition to the game drives, we visited a Masai village in Kenya, did a cultural tour in Tanzania and ended our holiday in Zanzibar where we did a tour of Stone Town, a spice farm tour and went to a beach resort. Gracepatt Ecotours Kenya helped to make our Kenya/Tanzanian holiday a fabulous experience. Would recommend Gracepatt to all
- sophieaW1145XW00A fab way to see Nairobi highlightsStephen was amazing, he picked up from my hotel promptly, was flexible, knowledgable and took me to a great place for lunch. Would recommend! A great tour to see the highlights of Nairobi in a day!
- 477ilanr00Unreliable and unresponsiveYou should definitely book a 14 day safari, but you should not to do it with Grace Patt. You hire a tour operator to ensure that you have a reliable point of contact to navigate issues during the trip. Grace will ignore your messages or flat out dismiss your concerns when you raise them. Maybe you'll get lucky and have no issues, but if thats not the case and a hiccup does arise Grace will not be there for you. So I repeat do not hire Grace, instead go with go with Mama Savana Safaris.
- 387carolyns00Great airport layover tripMy guide Stephen was great. He picked me up from the airport as I had a 17 hour layover. It was a private tour just for me. He showed the best angles for the wildlife on safari. He showed me where to stand to see the baby elephants being fed and took photos for me feeding the giraffes. We also went to a very nice place for lunch and options to buy crafts.
- stephaniekG197IE00Fun tour with baby animalsThe Giraffe center was great. Learned a lot about the species and conservation efforts. Seeing the babies at Sheldrick was enjoyable. They were so adorable taking their bottles and then playing and eating leaves. Also went to a bead 'factory'. I was not really interested in this piece of the tour but found it to be so educational and one of the best experiences I had during my trip.
- rjI1153IL00Confirm orphanage tickets before purchase!Be cautious with third-party tickets to the Sheldrick elephant orphanage, which are very limited. Gracepatt Eco Tours was willing to book and have me pay for a tour, but they stopped replying to me when I asked (twice) that they confirm that they actually possessed tickets before payment. I insisted because several others have mentioned being stuck at the gate, denied entry, with no refund from a variety of tours that didn't actually have tickets to the orphanage. By then you've already separately paid your entrance fee to Nairobi National Park, too. I eventually got my ticket from the Trust directly (KES2000) and hired a local driver (KES6500). The following is from the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust "visiting" website: Only booking confirmations issued by the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust are valid for entry. Despite what might be advertised, we do not accept any purported bookings by third-party platforms such as Viator, GetYourGuide, or Tripadvisor. If you have booked through a tour operator or local guide, please ensure they provide you with a copy of the official booking confirmation email from us.
- movingtraget700Sheldrick Nairobi Kenya Elephant orphanageA must see tour. The care takers are wonderful, we had a great time and I would highly recommend this tour. The Elephants. We’re from a few months old to many years old. They were so cute during feeding. Our tour glide from Collette was wonderful. I hope you get time to go to this Sheldrick Elephant Orghanage while visiting Nairobi, Kenya Africa
- Roving4430719769200MagicalI had the best time at Lake Nakuru with Mr Evans. He was kind and patient. Arrived at my hotel on time. Explained the various animals. Took me to the boat ride resort and it was magical. Highly recommending your agency.
- Departure0126108445700Baby elephants and giraffes? Pure happiness!Thoroughly enjoyable day, with my guide Stephen, who was very enthusiastic. His love for the animals shone through and made the experience extra special. The giraffes were amazing and the baby elephants.....well what can you say about baby elephants, they were just gorgeous. Both facilities were amazing in the care they give these young animals as the slowly introduce them into the wild after they have raised them to be able to care for themselves .
- 90evag00Experience with TourI had one day free and managed to do all the things I wanted thanks to this tour. Had a blast! Super happy with my guide Wellington Mkenya!
- Katerina P00The Giraffe Center, Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, and Kobe ToughEverything was great! Wellington, our guide, was great! We visited the Giraffe Center and Elephant rescue center, and everything was great! Highly recommend these locations and tour guide! We also visited the Kobe Tough Center where Masai women are doing beads work, we ve been met with a welcoming song, and they showed us around to see how traditional Masai beads are made! Absolutely perfect trip!
Private 8 Days Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Safari Adventures provided by Gracepatt Ecotours Kenya
Product Overview: Private 8 Days Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Safari Adventures
Number of Photos