Enjoy this 3 day safari that takes you through Southern Kenya towards the Amboseli National Park, which lies in the shadows of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest mountain. Amboseli is known for its rich wildlife , particularly its prolific elephant population. Enjoy Amboseli's magnificent wildlife during your 4 Private Safari game-drives with our Professional Driver-Guide, dedicated to making your trip a success as well as 2 nights at a renowned Safari Lodge which offers guests luxurious comfort. Tour departs daily, subject to availability, Starting and Ending in Nairobi. The vehicle used for the safari is a Safari Tour Van with a maximum of 6 passengers to ensure window seat for all.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- 02 nights accommodation as specified in the itinerary on Full board* basis in the lodge
- Services of a certified Professional, English-speaking Driver~Guide including all his expenses.
- Airport/ Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Exclusive transport in a Safari Tour Van with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Park Entry Fees.
- International flight tickets and visa costs.
- Tips, drinks, laundry, calls, and all such costs of a personal nature.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67778P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant meals not included
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- How much is 3 Day Amboseli Safari?
- 3 Day Amboseli Safari price starts from $824.10. Discover and book 3 Day Amboseli Safari on Tripadvisor
- What is the 3 Day Amboseli Safari cancellation policy?
- 3 Day Amboseli Safari cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 3 Day Amboseli Safari on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 3 Day Amboseli Safari?
- 3 Day Amboseli Safari is hosted by Shoor Safaris Kenya. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Shoor Safaris Kenya on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 Day Amboseli Safari on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67778P6
Reserve your spot
Nairobi to Amboseli National Park
Amboseli National Park
Return to Nairobi
About the operator
Shoor Safaris Kenya
Joined in October 2017
#22 of 1,453 Outdoor Activities in Nairobi
- U6637BJshellym00Best few Days of my Life!!These 3 days were some of the best of my life! My mom, who is 80 years old, loved it as well. She was treated so well and patiently by everyone. The scenery, the animals, the swimming pool, the hippo pool breakfast - it would be hard to pick a favourite thing! We had such good luck and saw over 30 species of animals and birds!! Some people we really appreciated: Vivian - our guide and driver on safari was just amazing. I would easily spend a month with her! It was a truly wonderful experience in the field and we learned so much. Simon - Driver to the airport and back was very helpful and kind. Have us some good suggestions for things to do in the Nairobi area Moses and Patricia - two of the servers at the hotel who were wonderful And Mike, the manager The hotel itself was beautiful and the food was really good. I did not want to leave
- 365christianas00Perfect four day safari in Maasai MaraWe enjoyed this tour very much. Shoor Safaris was responsive and reliable and all went as described. The flight was on time and easy, and all the transfers were quick and accurate. Four days was just the right amazing of time in the park, as it gave us 6 game drives total. The only snag we experienced was that our guide was not at the Keekorok airstrip when we landed. Apparently they thought we were arriving later, so we had to wait about 30 minutes for pick up. Otherwise all enjoyable and smooth!
- 637akashg00Safe, smooth, and superbThe arrangements were safe, smooth, and pleasant. I loved the city tour in Nairobi, and the stay and game drives in Masai Mara. Everything was spot on. A huge shout out to Simon for showing me around Nairobi and tailoring it to accommodate my interests. I will recommend Shoor to my friends and relatives if they travel to Kenya.
- 410poonamp00AMAZING EXPERIENCEWe did the 3 day Masai Mara and 3 day Serengeti tour in mid September with my husband and best friend. The company picks you up early from where you are staying to avoid traffic - it's private so the 3 of us were the only people in the covere vehicle. Our first tour guide, Jack, was AMAZING. When we stopped by a tourist stop to see a view of the Rift Valley, he gave us advice to haggle (many may not know that). He was conscientious about bathroom and food breaks. There is water provided during the entire safari but both lodges included no water (something to keep in mind). The lodges in both Serengeti and Masai Mara were phenomenal - we had 3 people in our group so we shared a room with 3 beds which were comfortable. The beds are separated which seems commonplace in many countries (not so common in the US where we are from). The staff at both lodges went above and beyond to keep us comfortable, I would certainly return to both. Regarding the actual safaris - we started early, around 7-8am for Masai Mara, returning for hot lunch at the lodge and going for evening safari from 4-6pm when many animals are more active, especially during the rain. Jack is very experienced, he has been a tour guide for nearly 20 years and his eyes are so trained to see things most of us could not - a leopard a kilometer away sleeping in a tree, for example! He was able to get us so close to animals that I never dreamed of seeing in such detail. If we were enjoying a certain group of animal, he would stay there for however long we wanted. We were able to see almost every single animal because of his commitment to giving us a thorough experience. Jack also taught us a lot of Swahili, common phrases to talk to locals which we enjoyed a lot. We will definitely come back with other family for safari and would only come when Jack is available - he was incredible! Would recommend 10/10!
- georgef35200An Excellent AdventureWe spent over a week and a half with Shoor and their driver/guide, Peter. Our experience clearly exceeded our expectations. Shoor had made all our arrangements in advance, and the safari went like clockwork. Peter was truly the element that made the adventure a total success. He is knowledgeable about flora, fauna, the local economy, and anything else we could think to inquire about. We would use Shoor again in a heartbeat.
- DainiusKinderis00Great experienceThanks for amazing trip. Everything was top-notch, from lodges to staff. We highly recommend this trip to anyone visiting Kenya.
- pablordas12300A DREAM CAME TRUEIt was perfect, from the beginning to the end, a perfect hotel, perfect driver , the jeep was great , I don’t know the kids just spent the best trip of their life and i am so thankful to you guys . I was a bit afraid as everything was done through the internet and I didn’t want to get lost in kenia but you guys were perfect, puntual , everything as promised , the masai Mara base camp was just perfect and I just don’t know what to say but thanks.
- nev87400Trip of a lifetimeShoor safaris were amazing from enquiry through to the actual trip. Jane in bookings was great with prompt replies and quotations. There were two families in our group and we went for two 4x4 jeeps rather than the Toyota vans and were not disappointed as these were more spacious and able to trek through water and mud. Peter and James were our drivers and picked us up promptly from our hotel in Nairobi. Both were friendly and knew exactly where to find the animals once our safari started. We managed to see the big 5 plus alot of the other animals. We stayed at the Mara Simba lodge, booked by Shoor. This has great rooms and food choice. Breakfast, afternoon tea and evening dinners were available. This will be a trip to remember for a lifetime !
- hitchingsrebecca00Experience of a lifetimeWe loved our Masai Mara safari - our guide Jonny was incredible and very knowledgable and we saw a wonderful array of animals - much more than we were expecting, as a result of his skills. The accommodation was beautiful and we would describe it as more luxurious than mid-range! The food was excellent and the service as well. The drinks were very well-priced and the area of the accommodation where you could watch the sunset and the animals walk past was our favourite. Everything was very well organised by the company and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this experience.
- bergeronc82600Wonderful experienceWe hired a van/driver for 12 days to tour Kenya (with our 4 children, Maasai Mara, Naivasha, Amboseli and Diani). Everything went very well and our driver Jackson was very professional and fun, driving safely and giving us lots of explanations. We really felt in good hands. We highly recommend it.
- Easmithwick00Thrilling safari experienceEverything was seamless for our trip and we had the experience of a lifetime, even watching lions and hyenas eat a hippo. Our guide, Peter, was extremely knowledgeable and accommodating and an excellent driver. Because this was not our first time in Africa, he made sure to make the experience unique and special. Highly recommended.
- WendyMc00What an AMAZING Experience!!Everything went so smoothly! Great customer service and an amazing experience!! We were picked up in Nairobi by our guide, David. He drove us around for those four days showing us all the exciting and wonderful things that Masai Mara has to offer. My husband had some special requests, seeing the migration and cheetahs, David came through. We picked our accommodations through Shoor and everything was taken care of by them. We took 100s of pictures. You get so much for the cost of a package. David took us back to Nairobi for our flight, always made sure we were safe and enjoyed ourselves. We will never forget this once-in-a-lifetime trip! Thank you Shoor Safaris!!
- 612drewv00Amazing Experience- Highly RecommendThis safari was amazing! Our driver John was fantastic- he was super knowledgeable, professional, and just great to work with. We saw just about every animal living in Masai Mara up close thanks to his expertise. We flew into Nairobi and stayed at the Crowne Plaza near the airport (no complaints at all about the hotel). Early the next morning we were picked up to drive to the park. It took us ~7 hours including stops for breakfast, lunch, and a stop at a scenic overlook of the Great Rift Valley. We stayed at the Mara Crossings Camp and were also blown away by how many amenities they provide way out in the wilderness. Our tent was huge and had its own shower, double sinks, and a flushing western toilet. The food was excellent, they have a well-stocked bar with very reasonable prices, and the staff was so friendly and accommodating. They also provide free laundry service which was much needed since we were coming off of a 6-day Kilimanjaro trek. TL;DR: I highly recommend this safari- we couldn't have asked for a better experience!
- Thomas305400Absolute fantastic time in Masai MaraGoing with Shoor / Masai Mara Travel was by far the best safari (out of 3 safari's so far) we had in Kenya. Jane was always helpful and responsive, and our driver/guide Joseph was really great: excellent driver, very knowledgeable game guide, and always kind and flexible, One could have a better guide. We would absolutely recommend this agency, and will most certainly book with them again for a next safari in Kenia.
- 519martic00Unbelievably excellent safari with CarlosWe had the best safari ever with Carlos. He was absolutely brilliant... Kind, funny, informative, tolerant and he absolutely went out of his way to make our safari very special and memorable. He was brilliant at steering the vehicle exactly to the right spot so the animals walked right by the car! We saw everything, including 2 cheetahs, one with a kill, a leopard up a tree, lots of lions, including 5 cubs which morphed out of the savannah as if by magic, hundreds of elephant and even a tortoise. We thoroughly enjoyed Carlos' company and good humour. He is a excellent guide. You should be proud of him. Many thanks for everything. Keekorok Lodge was very comfortable and their staff excellent. All in all a wonderful 3 days.
Buy it with
3 Day Amboseli Safari provided by Shoor Safaris Kenya
Product Overview: 3 Day Amboseli Safari
Number of Photos