Early Morning Game Drive In Nairobi National Park
By Perfect Wilderness Tours and Safaris
The park is located 15 minutes from downtown city center of City. It was established in 1945 as the first National Park in Kenya. It is 44 square miles in size and much to everyone's surprise, all the wildlife are free ranging. Within the Nairobi National Park's 117 square kilometers, there are over 80 species of mammals and more bird species than can be found in the whole of the British Isles.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pickup and drop off to your hotel within Nairobi CBD.
- A professional English speaking guide/driver.
- Bottled drinking water.
- Free airport pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from any hotel within Nairobi,Apartments and private residence. Airport transfer to your hotel will be charged an extra USD 20 (paid on arrival)
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15254P63
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Early Morning Game Drive In Nairobi National Park?
- Early Morning Game Drive In Nairobi National Park price starts from $190.00. Discover and book Early Morning Game Drive In Nairobi National Park on Tripadvisor
- What is the Early Morning Game Drive In Nairobi National Park cancellation policy?
- Early Morning Game Drive In Nairobi National Park cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Early Morning Game Drive In Nairobi National Park on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Early Morning Game Drive In Nairobi National Park?
- Early Morning Game Drive In Nairobi National Park is hosted by Perfect Wilderness Tours and Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Perfect Wilderness Tours and Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Early Morning Game Drive In Nairobi National Park on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Early Morning Game Drive In Nairobi National Park?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 6h. Discover and book Early Morning Game Drive In Nairobi National Park on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15254P63
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Nairobi National ParkStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Ivory Burning Site & Picnic AreaStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Be careful when completing payment
The tour went well, early pick up, driving to Amboseli et back the next day. A very knowledgeable guide during the …
After lots of research I decided to go with Perfect Wilderness for my 7-night luxury safari in Kenya and Tanzania (…
Khalifa - fantastic guide
Khalifa was an incredible guide and host. Great dude, really fun and interesting - I would take any tour he was off…
Amazing life experience!
First time visiting Kenya - a life experience :) Safari is definitely a MUST DO! We had amazing guides - Joel and G…
Fantastic Tour, Would Recommend (but don't make the same mistakes I did)
I had a fantastic time hiking Mount Longonot with Perfect Wilderness Tours and Safaris today. Particular thanks to …
Great safari with great tour guides
George and Joel did an amazing job organizing an awesome trip for our group of 8. They picked us up from the airpor…
We had a great experience with George and Joel. They are very customer service oriented and provided a great experi…
It was an amazing experience! We went to the elephant orphanage first then giraffe center. Everything went smoothly…
We would like to thank you very much for a completely magical safari! It surpassed all our dreams! Our guide Mr Har…
Well organized, great experience.
Excellent experience. Well organized tour. The team in the office and the drivers are very friendly and helpful and…
Perfect weekend activity
Very nice Sunday activity, great experience to see the animals from so close and being able to feed them. Pick up o…
We needed airport transfers but wanted to add in a stop at the giraffe centre too. Perfect wilderness were more tha…
Elephants & Giraffes Close Up - What’s not to like??
Elephants and giraffes were excellent. Our Driver, Johnson, on time, really helpful, polite and friendly. Great guy…
Everything I could ask for in a tour
Pick-up was on time. Our guide (Ben) was SUPER friendly, knowledgeable, and communicative. We didn't have any issue…
Our driver, Johnson, was kind and an expert in driving with the chaotic traffic in Nairobi. At the Hell’s gate Nati…