Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This is a 5 day tour you will visit Sweetwaters Ol pejeta Nanyuki and spend 2 nights. Ol Pejeta conservancy is home to the largest population of critically endangered eastern black Rhinos. Ol Pejeta boasts an astounding variety of animals including non-indigenous chimpanzees and the Big Five (the endangered black and white rhino, leopard, elephant, buffalo & lion). The combination of amazing wildlife and stunning views across the open plains guarantees an unforgettable safari experience Then you will visit the world renowned Masai Mara and spend a further 2 nights. Daily game drives are included. This is a private tour and can depart any day and all year round. This tour can be customized with an accommodation of your choice and an itinerary of your choice.
Drive to Ol Pejeta Conservancy
Full Day Game Drive in Ol Pejeta...
Game Drives Then Drive To The...
Full Day Game Drives In The...
Depart Masai Mara
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport in 4×4 Safari Van
- 4 nights accommodation
- Full board breakfast lunch and dinner
- Comprehensive game drives for 5 days
- Services of professional tour guide driver
- Pick up and drop off from airport / hotel / residence
- All Taxes
- Ol Pejeta Park Entry Fees $90 per person per day. Totaling to $180 for 2 days
- Masai Mara Park Entry Fees $70 per person per day. Totaling $140 for 2 nights
- Any Drinks except drinking water while on Safari
- Any Tips
- International Flights
- Visas Into Kenya
- Entry/Admission - Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- Entry/Admission - Nashulai Maasai Conservancy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Had a really good time stayed their for 5 nights was a lot better than safaris we have previously been on felt very safe and was well informed about the animals as well don't forget to ask for a night safari its freaking awesome
3 Helpful votes
Response from journey_genius, Owner at A 5 day Kenya Safari To Ol Pejeta And Masai Mara
Responded Mar 11, 2019
Dear Katarina Thank you for sharing your experience with other viewers. We are very happy to hear we lived up to your expectation. The night safaris is a unique experience as you get to witness the animal kingdom at its most active hours. Glad you enjoyed your Safari. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Be sure to check our website and social media pages for upcoming safari packages. The Journey Genius Team
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Journey Genius
Amazing place to see and lots to see. Had a wonderful day there. Amazing scenery and hundreds of animals of all typ…
3 day safari of Masai Mara
We booked a 3 day safari trip to Masai Mara with Journey Genius Travel. Everything was excellent. We stayed at Sere…
JOHN GITAU M00
Ol pejeta review
Was a great and enjoyable visist. Looking forward to other visiyts soon and with other people. The view of the wild…
3D/2N Masai Mara Trip
Contacted Journey Genius and received fast response with different option for my 3D/2N flying trip to Masai Mara. E…
Holiday 2 remember!!!*****
What an incredible life experience thanks to this company. I had contacted several other safari companies but Journ…
Our first safari an awsome experience, bug thanks to immy Alan who put it together & looked after aspects of our h…
Maasai Mara review. Journey Genius
Just to say thx to the team at Journey Genius. They arranged a wonderful trip of a lifetime for the family. We wil…
Masai Mara 3 day safari
Very great experience, saw cheetahs, lions on way to the camp, up real close. Scared an elephant who nearly charged…
Amazing family experience
Me and my family was planning a safari for a long time and we contacted lots of safari company in kenya. The prices…
Friendly people and the best prices
We had such a lovely time on safari our guide was always in the right places at the right time. Day 1 of our safari…
Very Trustable company
We booked a 10 day safari with them. But 5 days before we were supposed to arrive a few members of our group cancel…
Laikipia blew my mind away
We went on a 7 day safari of Laikipia. there is so much to see it really is a beautiful region of the country. The …
- Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Ol Pejeta Conservancy, and 3 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 168 travelers!
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 190 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 443 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about A 5 day Kenya Safari To Ol Pejeta And Masai Mara
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book A 5 day Kenya Safari To Ol Pejeta And Masai Mara on Tripadvisor
- A 5 day Kenya Safari To Ol Pejeta And Masai Mara price starts from $1,408.16. Discover and book A 5 day Kenya Safari To Ol Pejeta And Masai Mara on Tripadvisor
- A 5 day Kenya Safari To Ol Pejeta And Masai Mara cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book A 5 day Kenya Safari To Ol Pejeta And Masai Mara on Tripadvisor
- A 5 day Kenya Safari To Ol Pejeta And Masai Mara is hosted by Journey Genius. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Journey Genius on Tripadvisor. Discover and book A 5 day Kenya Safari To Ol Pejeta And Masai Mara on Tripadvisor