per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professorial Guide
- Excursions- Hells gate, Geo Spa
- Bottle of water
- Park entrance fees for foreign nationals- Hells Gate 26 USD Per person. Child 17 USD. Ol Karia Geothermal Spa fees 10 per person USD 5 USD Per kid
- Park entrance fees for Kenyan citizens Hells Gate 300 KES Per person. Child 215 KES. Ol Karia, Geothermal Spa fees 400 per person KES 100 KES Per kid
- Kenyan residents with alien ID Kenyan citizens Hells Gate 600 KES Per person. Child 300 KES, Ol Karia Geothermal Spa fees 1000 per person KES 500 KES Per kid
- Tips and gratuities
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Gate National Park
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick from hotel, apartments and residences of stay
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76124P6
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is formal
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Binoculars, camera, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, walking boots and guidebooks
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Full-Day Tour to Hell's Gate & Geo Spa?
- Full-Day Tour to Hell's Gate & Geo Spa price starts from $240.00. Discover and book Full-Day Tour to Hell's Gate & Geo Spa on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full-Day Tour to Hell's Gate & Geo Spa cancellation policy?
- Full-Day Tour to Hell's Gate & Geo Spa cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Tour to Hell's Gate & Geo Spa on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full-Day Tour to Hell's Gate & Geo Spa?
- Full-Day Tour to Hell's Gate & Geo Spa is hosted by City Break Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact City Break Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Tour to Hell's Gate & Geo Spa on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76124P6
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Dinner and Live Band
A very nice entertaining evening with a simple straightforward 3 course menu-Starter, Main course and desert.
zip lining is a crazy experience, especially with a group of friends, always book in advance. Other activities incl…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We spent a day in Hell's Gate in August and did the full hike including going to the Devil's room. The kids really enjoyed it and also experienced the hot water springs. It is a shame it has been closed after the accident but it is definitely worth a visit.
Written October 9, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
I'm trying to book but the price on the description is different to the final price. Why do you have information about an special offer for KES 3556 but when I book is more than $200 ?
Dear whoever this concerns, We are 4-6 girls that are considering the one day tour in Hell’s Gate the 19th or 20th of Mai. We would like to know how much walking the tour involves and if there is lunch included. Kind regards Emma Basin
Hi would love to tour for 2 days between the 21st of December and 22nd 2019 plus accommodation n lunch for 2 adults and 3 kids aged between 2yrs to 11 yrs
Buy it with
From quick jaunts to full-day outings.