per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professorial Guide
- Game Drive
- Bottle of water
- Entry/Admission - Lake Nakuru
- Park entrance fees for foreign nationals- 60 USD Per person, Kids 35 USD Per person
- Park entrance fees for Kenyan citizens Adult 860 KES 215 per child
- Kenyan residents with alien ID 1030 KES Per person, Kid 515 Kes per person
- Tips and gratuities
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We require customer hotel information
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76124P5
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is formal
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Lake Nakuru National Park - Full Day Tour?
- Lake Nakuru National Park - Full Day Tour price starts from $148.00. Discover and book Lake Nakuru National Park - Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Lake Nakuru National Park - Full Day Tour cancellation policy?
- Lake Nakuru National Park - Full Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lake Nakuru National Park - Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Lake Nakuru National Park - Full Day Tour?
- Lake Nakuru National Park - Full Day Tour is hosted by City Break Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact City Break Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lake Nakuru National Park - Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76124P5
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Amazing scenery and lovely hike
We spent a day in Hell's Gate in August and did the full hike including going to the Devil's room. The kids really …
Dinner and Live Band
A very nice entertaining evening with a simple straightforward 3 course menu-Starter, Main course and desert.
zip lining is a crazy experience, especially with a group of friends, always book in advance. Other activities incl…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Feb 2019 • Family
Der er meget smuk natur med den smukke og mystiske sø med alle de døde træer i midten af det hele. Vi så både mange forskellige dyr og fugle på vores tur.
Written February 24, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thanks so much for booking with us. We are looking forward to host you again.
Written February 26, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Hi, your website says the price $47.65 per person, but when I try to book - it shows $326.77 per person at any day I am trying to book - August, or November or January. What's the price for this tour?
Hello, I am staying at Coulson Cottages Langalanga,close to Gilgil off the Nyahururu road on 22/23rd June and would love to be able to have a safri experience would you be able to accommodate me and be able to pick me up from my accommodation. Regards Jane
Hi! We are already in Nakuru, can we arrange a pick up from here ?
I will go to kenya in mai you can help me ?
Buy it with
From quick jaunts to full-day outings.