Nairobi City Walking Tour
By City Break Safaris
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professorial Guide
- Bottle of water
- Park entrance fees for foreign nationals KICC 5 USD, Kids 2 USD, Kenya National archives 2 USD, Kenya railways 10 USD Kids 2 USD
- Tips and gratuities
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi railway museum
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick our clients in hotels in Nairobi
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76124P4
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is formal
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Nairobi City Walking Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Nairobi City Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Nairobi City Walking Tour?
- Nairobi City Walking Tour price starts from $240.00. Discover and book Nairobi City Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Nairobi City Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- Nairobi City Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nairobi City Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Nairobi City Walking Tour?
- Nairobi City Walking Tour is hosted by City Break Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact City Break Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nairobi City Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76124P4
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Nairobi railway museumStop: 9 hours - Admission excludedorning pick up at the place of stay and will start the day you will visit a local market where you can bargain and shop for arts and crafts etc, visit Parliament buildings, Kenyatta International Conference Centre. A tour to the top of Kenyatta International Conference With a good view of Nairobi skyline. The tour also includes a visit to Kenya National archives & Watatu art gallery/ Collectors Den, the Snake Park and National Museum: Our Nairobi National Museum is well known for excellent exhibits and displays of early man, tribal regalia and the flora and fauna of Kenya. Walking through the city streets and traveling by public transport provides plenty of opportunities to mingle with the locals as they go about their daily lives.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Amazing scenery and lovely hike
We spent a day in Hell's Gate in August and did the full hike including going to the Devil's room. The kids really …
Dinner and Live Band
A very nice entertaining evening with a simple straightforward 3 course menu-Starter, Main course and desert.
zip lining is a crazy experience, especially with a group of friends, always book in advance. Other activities incl…