4 Days Enthralling Safaris in Kenya-lake Nakuru Masai Mara
By Genesis of Adventure
This safari is a celebration of Africa’s variety. From lions and wildebeests to flamingos and hippos, our tour offers the ultimate variety of Kenya’s wildlife. In 4 days you will experience vast savannahs teeming with the Big Five, lakes filled with colourful birds, plus forests and parks populated by rhinos, leopards, giraffes and more.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-90, max of 8 per group
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Entry/Admission - Lake Nakuru
- Entry/Admission - Mara Savannah Masai Market
- Entry/Admission - Mara Savannah Masai Market
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi Arboretum
- Additional activities
- Meals and drinks other than specified
- Balloon ride
- Boat ride
- Visit to maasai village
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- mama ngina street
- Mama Ngina Street, Mama Ngina St, Nairobi, Kenya
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87670P1
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you have special dietary requirements it's a good idea to communicate it to the organiser when making a reservation
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with 4 Days Enthralling Safaris in Kenya-lake Nakuru Masai Mara?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 4 Days Enthralling Safaris in Kenya-lake Nakuru Masai Mara on Tripadvisor
- How much is 4 Days Enthralling Safaris in Kenya-lake Nakuru Masai Mara?
- 4 Days Enthralling Safaris in Kenya-lake Nakuru Masai Mara price starts from $871.80. Discover and book 4 Days Enthralling Safaris in Kenya-lake Nakuru Masai Mara on Tripadvisor
- What is the 4 Days Enthralling Safaris in Kenya-lake Nakuru Masai Mara cancellation policy?
- 4 Days Enthralling Safaris in Kenya-lake Nakuru Masai Mara cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4 Days Enthralling Safaris in Kenya-lake Nakuru Masai Mara on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 4 Days Enthralling Safaris in Kenya-lake Nakuru Masai Mara?
- 4 Days Enthralling Safaris in Kenya-lake Nakuru Masai Mara is hosted by Genesis of Adventure. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Genesis of Adventure on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4 Days Enthralling Safaris in Kenya-lake Nakuru Masai Mara on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87670P1
Nairobi - Lake Nakuru
Lake Nakuru - Masai Mara
Masai Mara - Nairobi
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Another Fantastic Safari with Genesis of Adventure!
This was our third trip to Kenya using Genesis of Adventure. Yet again, Jonathan was helpful, organised and swift t…
Mombasa - Nairobi - Lake Nakuru - Masai Mara
Genesis adventure review We experienced one of the most organised trips to Kenya and it was all down to Johnathan a…
Incredible return trip to Kenya
This was our second visit to Kenya using the brilliant Genesis of Adventure. We had a fantastic time from start to …
My 1st SoloTrip has forever changed me! The experience was humbling, eye opening, inspiring and emotionally challen…
Jonathan provided such a wonderful experience and I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a budget fr…
We had a very nice honeymoon trip in Kenya perfectly organized with an amazing driver. Higly recommended
Outstanding Welcome to Kenya!
This was our first time visiting Kenya, and the largest group our organization has taken on a trip abroad. Everythi…
The whole trip was very well planned...we went for 8 days trip...ours was a group trip...everything was included in…
Jonathan and his team at Genesis in Nairobi were fabulous! We had an amazing driver named David who went above and …
Excelent guides. we had the best time, got the best game viewing spots of all the parks we went to and really need …
Genesis of Adventure is a wonderful company. We communicated with Jonathan and he was on the ball from the word go!…
wonderful staff and amazing experience
We booked two tours with Genesis of Adventure and it was really an Adventure in Masai Mara and the hike to Mount Lo…
Amazing from start to finish!
The communication with Jonathan from the start was very good. He ensured we received our itinerary via WhatsApp and…
4 day/3 night safari: Lake Nakuru & Masai Mara
We were incredibly impressed with our recent safari in Kenya. As four females traveling together, we wanted to ensu…
Jonathan of Genesis of Adventure was very organised, responsive and reliable in organising our safari to Masai Mara…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jun 2019 • Friends
From start to finish, this trip was incredible! We landed in Nairobi and walked straight out of the airport to be met by Johnathan and our driver, Noah. Over the next three days we visited Lake Nakuru and the Masai Mara! Noah was so knowledgable about the huge range of animals that we were lucky enough to see and he also made it his mission to help us find the big 5- which we did! It was just incredible! Amazing trip, fantastic company and wonderful driver. Highly recommended 😊
Written June 15, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.