per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport in 4x4 wheel drive vehicles
- Game viewing drive at Sweetwaters
- Game viewing drive at Aberdares National Park
- Driver Guide fees
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees Sanctuary USD110 Non-Kenyans
- Entrance fees Sanctuary Kshs.2000 Kenyans
- Entrance fees Aberdare National Park USD60- Non-Kenyans
- Entrance fees Aberdares National Park Kshs. 500 - Kenyan Citizens and Kshs.1030 Kenyan Resident
- Things of personal nature
- tips and gratuities
- Entry/Admission - Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- we shall communicate a day before on the drivers details
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10067P21
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately its cold and hot a combination of Mountain cold climate and Equator hotel climate.
- Entrance fees Sanctuary USD85 Non-Kenyans
- Entrance fees Sanctuary Kshs.1500 Kenyans
- Entrance fees Aberdare National Park USD52- Non-Kenyans
- Entrance fees Aberdares National Park Kshs. 300 - Kenyan Citizens and Kshs.1030 Kenyan Resident
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Mount Kenya Chimpanzee Sanctuary and Aberdares National Park Tour for 2 days?
- Mount Kenya Chimpanzee Sanctuary and Aberdares National Park Tour for 2 days price starts from $511.54. Discover and book Mount Kenya Chimpanzee Sanctuary and Aberdares National Park Tour for 2 days on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mount Kenya Chimpanzee Sanctuary and Aberdares National Park Tour for 2 days cancellation policy?
- Mount Kenya Chimpanzee Sanctuary and Aberdares National Park Tour for 2 days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mount Kenya Chimpanzee Sanctuary and Aberdares National Park Tour for 2 days on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mount Kenya Chimpanzee Sanctuary and Aberdares National Park Tour for 2 days?
- Mount Kenya Chimpanzee Sanctuary and Aberdares National Park Tour for 2 days is hosted by Cruzeiro Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cruzeiro Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mount Kenya Chimpanzee Sanctuary and Aberdares National Park Tour for 2 days on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Mount Kenya Chimpanzee Sanctuary and Aberdares National Park Tour for 2 days?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2 days. Discover and book Mount Kenya Chimpanzee Sanctuary and Aberdares National Park Tour for 2 days on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10067P21
Reserve your spot
0800hrs Depart from Nairobi and...
Aberdares National Park -...
About the operator
Joined in April 2011
#91 of 1,391 Outdoor Activities in Nairobi
- Damarisk B00Beautiful experience!!!The Giraffe center was an amazing experience, the animals beautiful and well taking care of; the staff very welcoming and knowledgeable in every topic about the history of the facility and the animals. My only issue was my tour/driver to the Center; we felt a bit rush and he made us feel like he didn’t want it to be there. I even asked him how long have he been doing the job. Maybe the company should invest in training the staff on customer service.
- slimfrankp00Shimba hills from southern palms dianiI went with my wife for safari and really had a good time. Our guide (francis) was polite, knowledgeable, patient and clearly experienced. His presence and demeanor enhanced our trip. Overall a good Christian man too. We saw a lot of animals including: pumba, impaala and antelope. We are also very lucky as we saw elephants too. The restaurant was amazing. The soup was so good, the main was very well cooked and presented, not to oily or spicy. The service was 10ten also.
- Marie Garritson J00A must-see at night!This is an outstanding experience in Nairobi. I cannot say enough positive about it! Then African dancing was extraordinary. The dinner made us feels like we were at a ceremonial feast with such an incredible variety of meats—be brave ands try them all, including crocodile and camel! The service was outstanding too. Certainly a cultural highlight of our trip to a Kenya.
- williamsR4734OU00Nairobi City TourThe driver/guide (Edwin) was very informative and friendly, but the tour was not what was advertised
- 755gvantsas00Super experienceClement was our guide - he was excellent guide and person! He did everything (im)possible to make our tour unforgettable with the super exciting view of the Lion. Highly recommend this company! Thanks!
- Travel_Light2000Great experienceA great experience. Very friendly, punctual, and knowledgeable guide. Would definitely come back for another tour.
- bertrandv47800Very reliable, safe and flexible serviceI was very happy with the services provided by Cruzeiro Safari. I had ordered 4 return trips between my apartment and the airport and also the SGR station and everything went very well. They offer a reliable, secure and very flexible service. The staff is very kind. Thanks to them for the good service rendered. To be recommended.
- stevenlD2720UI00Great Dinner and Performance!Edwin picked us up at our hotel and took us to the show at the Safari Park Hotel. Dinner was a lot of different cuts of meat served to us. Tried some different types of meat such as crocodile and camel. The service was excellent and the cook came out and asked how our meal was. The show was very energetic and the routines were great. Edwin was waiting for us at the end and drove us back to the hotel. An enjoyable evening in Nairobi.
- wun00Good introduction to NairobiWe booked a Nairobi day tour through Claudia from Cruzerio Safaris. Our driver and guide was Edwin. However due to some problem, we have to keep Edwin waiting for almost 2 hours. He is so patience and reassure us not to worry. He is very professional. He reorganize our itinerary and we get visit all the places as per itinerary - Karen Blixen Museum, Giraffe Centre & Bomas. Edwin insist not to miss Giraffe Centre. Glad we follow his advise and love feeding the giraffes at close range. They are so adorable. Instead of lunch he suggest to have early dinner in Bomas restaurant while watching the cultural performances. After the show we were guided to few traditional bomas. Finally arrive back at hotel around 7pm and exhausted after a long day. We are thankful to have Edwin as our guide.
- sheronag202000Brilliant experience and cost effective companyBrilliant experience, booked it the same day and everything went smooth, driver was outside on time and stayed the whole time. Dancers were amazing, food was great, the traditional celebration/happy birthday suprises was super fun. Staff were so friendly and helpful. Only negative was the pina colada which tasted rubbish.
- romainem99200Great visitThe experience was great from beginning to end. Great being up close to these stately but also quirky creatures. Feeding them is the highlight and seeing the warthogs trying to get dropped food is also a treat.
- Katia A00amazing expirencedespite not having researched much about the tour, I must say that it was pleasant and a unique experience. the only thing that I didn't like was the high prices of spices that I advise you to buy in the city market (quantity vs price, much better)
- 846xeniaj00All smiles from a great afternoonMy fiancé and I booked the tour for the giraffe sanctuary and Carnivore restaurant last minute upon arriving in Nairobi. Claudia drove us between locations and made us feel safe and comfortable. Feeding the giraffes was a treat and we enjoyed learning about the sanctuary’s efforts. Our lunch at Carnivore was very festive and we surely did have to put the flag down (metaphorically and physically) because we were quite full from all the delicious meats and scrumptious desserts. We are grateful to Claudia for helping us have a great first day in Nairobi by making us feel safe and welcome, teaching us about the city, and getting us where we needed to be. Thank you!
- P4606FWsilvias00Magical Kenya in 7 daysWhat a truly life changing experience going to Kenya on a Safari! With the world being shut down with Covid, we delayed our trip for almost a year but once we were there (just after Christmas) we saw the magic that truly is Kenya and felt incredibly safe and sanitized the entire time. We took the 7 day Kenya Safari, starting with arriving at Nairobi where we were greeted by Julius at the airport and arriving to the beautiful Nairobi Serena hotel. We stayed there 2 night to adjust to the time difference and the food and hotel staff were exceptional. Definitely one of the most luxurious hotels I have been to. Then Julius took us to the airport in the morning and off we went on a small plane (it felt so adventurous!) to Amboseli where we stayed at Amboseli Serena (3 days) where everyday there were elephants just outside the compound. We would enjoy our evening wine on the balcony and just watch the elephants roam around, it was truly magical. The hotel and staff were lovely and it was so open and big, we went on game drives everyday and it was truly remarkable how much we saw (elephants, lions, zebra, flamingos, the list goes on and on). On the third day we were then taken back to the airstrip to go to our final destination, the Masai Mara. After a short flight, we landed on the airstrip of Mara Serena and it was unbelievable how vast and beautiful the savannah is. We were immediately taken to a game drive where we saw plenty of lions, and then to our hotel to check in and have lunch. Let me tell you, this hotel is amazing, it is the best view I have ever seen and being on top of the hill you see the Mara river and the Savannah all the way to the horizon. So much wild life just from your window. The game drives were exceptional and we saw the big 5 and plenty of baby lions! Our 11 year old daughter loved it and learned so much about the culture and wildlife. My husband and I were so bonded just being on this amazing adventure together. We had the time of our lives in the Masai Mara. After our last day we left after breakfast and flew back to Nairobi where Julius was there to take us back to the International airport, but first took us shopping, at my request, at the best souvenir spot he knew of. We were greeted there by Claudia who made all of this happen, she was there from when I first started looking into going to Kenya with my family. If I could give her 10 stars I would, she was exceptional and communicated the entire time, answering all my Covid questions, making sure I got everything packed and all paperwork in order (Covid test, visas, shots, etc.). She planned everything for me and rescheduled everything for me like 3 times (thanks to Covid) and never once showed the slightest annoyance about it. Spending the week in Nairobi, Amboseli and Masai Mara felt like a dream and I felt like it was the perfect amount of time to experience it all. I highly recommend this tour, you won’t find any company that will do it for cheaper, trust me, I looked, the value is exceptional and the experience is priceless.
- Cathrinjudell00Dream Come trueOur guide Michael picked us up at 6. We drove to the Nairobi National park. We were very fortunate. We spotted so many animals!!! After that to Giraffe orphanage were we could feed the giraffes. Buy some souvenirs there. After that a great lunch at Carnivores restaurant. With our belly’s full the enthousiastic guide drove us to Karen Blixen museum where Free Lance guide Peter showed us around and told the story of this remarkable lady. I recommend Cruzeiro Safari’s and especially this tour to everyone visiting Nairobi.
Does the price include hotel and all meals? How long is the drive from Nairobi to the sanctuary?
Hi ! I would recommend to contact CATALYST TRAVELS in Nairobi who have organised trips for me and friend twice in Africa. They are well organised and very economical too ! Their drivers are excellent, well behaved and with knowledge of flora and fauna of Kenya. Call -254 20 3742478
Buy it with
Mount Kenya Chimpanzee Sanctuary and Aberdares National Park Tour for 2 days provided by Cruzeiro Safaris
Product Overview: Mount Kenya Chimpanzee Sanctuary and Aberdares National Park Tour for 2 days
Number of Photos