Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Karen Blixen Museum
- Entry/Admission - Giraffe Centre
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Nairobi, Nairobi
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38194P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of excursions is approximate; exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- A note from Out of Africa Tour: Giraffe Centre and Karen Blixen Museum from Nairobi
What you can expect during your visit
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the vehicles. Travellers are encouraged to bring their own.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Out of Africa Tour: Giraffe Centre and Karen Blixen Museum from Nairobi?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Out of Africa Tour: Giraffe Centre and Karen Blixen Museum from Nairobi on Tripadvisor
- How much is Out of Africa Tour: Giraffe Centre and Karen Blixen Museum from Nairobi?
- Out of Africa Tour: Giraffe Centre and Karen Blixen Museum from Nairobi price starts from $106.00. Discover and book Out of Africa Tour: Giraffe Centre and Karen Blixen Museum from Nairobi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Out of Africa Tour: Giraffe Centre and Karen Blixen Museum from Nairobi cancellation policy?
- Out of Africa Tour: Giraffe Centre and Karen Blixen Museum from Nairobi cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Out of Africa Tour: Giraffe Centre and Karen Blixen Museum from Nairobi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Out of Africa Tour: Giraffe Centre and Karen Blixen Museum from Nairobi?
- Out of Africa Tour: Giraffe Centre and Karen Blixen Museum from Nairobi is hosted by Pollman's Tours & Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pollman's Tours & Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Out of Africa Tour: Giraffe Centre and Karen Blixen Museum from Nairobi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38194P8
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atNairobiOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Karen Blixen MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Giraffe CentreStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Thanks to Pullman for making our 10 day stay in Kenya a memorable one. Our Safari rides to different national parks…
Super 2 days safari
Our driver did every thing to make our safari super. We saw many animals and learn about theme and also about Keny…
Fantastic trip with an amazing tour guide
What an experience. The entire trip has been made unforgettable by the knowledge and friendliness of our tour guide…
Was the best holiday ever. Saw everything we could have ever wanted to see and a lot we didn’t even imagine seeing.…
Great tour in Kenya
We have taken a tour with Pollmans and everything was greatly organized. We had a fantastic French speaking guide A…
Exceptional safari experience
Booked a small group safari from Nairobi through trail finders, Edinburgh. The hotel and lodge accommodation throug…
Best safari ever!!
My first time in Africa and Pollmans made it excellent. Our driver was helpful and was very knowledgeable. We learn…
The BEST Safari trip EVER!!
We had the best time on the Masai Mara Safari offered by Pollman’s tours. Our driver, Marvin, was exceptional! He …
Masai Mara-Nakuru-Amboseli - Kenya Classic 6 days - Small Group Safari - SOPA Lodges
The Kenya Classic (SOPA Lodges - 6 day trip - small group) was well organised by Pollman's from pick-up Day 1 to dr…
Experience of a Lifetime
Wonderful, from start to end. Excellent organisation and we felt safe and taken care of throughout. Masai Mara wa…
Two Day Safari
We had an amazing two day safari trip and stayed over in Taita Hills and Salt Lick Lodge. Our driver and guide was…
Pollmans were great!
Obviously the safari drives at Salt Lick and Tsavo East were the highlights but Pollmans staff were excellent and p…
Great 2 day safari in Tsavo
Amazijng 2 days. We booked the 2 day safari from our hotel in Diani Beach. We were picked early in the morning and …
We have just returned from a 3 night safari arranged through Pollmans as part of our holiday staying in Ashnil Arub…
Amazing Safari driver/guide
Our safari was amazing creating memories to last a lifetime. Having a guide/driver with a vast wealth of knowledge …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Ich rate Ihnen den Besuch auf keinen Fall am Wochenende oder einem Feiertag zu machen. Da könnte es sein dass 60 bis 80 Besucher das Gleiche vorhaben. Am besten ist es, an einem Wochentag, und das am Vormittag. Das erste Mal hatten wir Glück, es waren höchstens 20 Leute/Besucher auf dem Gesamtgelände. Die Terrasse ist nicht sehr breit, ca. 1,5 Meter, somit ist es schön, wenn wenig los ist. Man kommt so nah an die Tiere, wie nirgends sonst. Selbst ein Kuss ist erlaubt, wenn man denn sich traut ;)
Written October 28, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.