Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-85, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up available from Airbnb and private Apartments
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21143P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Lunch at Carnivore Restaurant in Nairobi?
- Lunch at Carnivore Restaurant in Nairobi price starts from $129.88. Discover and book Lunch at Carnivore Restaurant in Nairobi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Lunch at Carnivore Restaurant in Nairobi cancellation policy?
- Lunch at Carnivore Restaurant in Nairobi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lunch at Carnivore Restaurant in Nairobi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Lunch at Carnivore Restaurant in Nairobi?
- Lunch at Carnivore Restaurant in Nairobi is hosted by Gracepatt Ecotours Kenya. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gracepatt Ecotours Kenya on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lunch at Carnivore Restaurant in Nairobi on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Lunch at Carnivore Restaurant in Nairobi?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Lunch at Carnivore Restaurant in Nairobi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21143P17
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Amazing, professional, exceptional
We went on the Elephant Orphanage and Giraffe centre tour and it was AMAZING! Our tour guide Stephen was perfectly …
Nairobi City Day Tour
Everything! The most exciting on was to witness a wild kill from a lion, I feel sorry for the buffalo but this is h…
Really enjoyable day
I really enjoyed my day at the giraffe and elephant centres, supporting the great work they do. The bead factory wa…
A heart full of Joy
We loved everything about this tour. The babies were the best part of all, to hear their stories and the constant …
Wellington was very friendly, knowledgeable and flexible. Great communication beginning from before pickup and it p…
Fun and wholesome
Feeding the giraffes and learning about the baby elephant orphans was such a wholesome and memorable experience! M…
The Best Way to Spend a Day in Nairobi!
This tour is a must do if in Nairobi for a day! We had only one full day in Nairobi while traveling and wanted to m…
Amazing Last Day
Titus was so hospitable! He was flexible when I started to feel some notional sickness, and allowed me to sit in th…
Giraffes, elephants and gift shops
My recommendation would be to just do the Giraffe Centre and the Elephant Orphanage; both give a very nice overview…
Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!
Wellington was the most warm and friendly tour guide! Such a wonderful day exploring Nairobi - visiting the elephan…
Such a wonderful experience! We got to the giraffe centre before it got crowded so we had plenty of interaction wit…
Great experience but cut short due to being taken to a gift shop
While it was a great experience it was cut short due to being taken to a gift shop. We were late to the giraffe cen…
Giraffes, Elephants and beads. Must do!
Great day. Pick up was right on time and the Giraffe Center and Elephant Orphanage were superb. What a wonderful gr…
I enjoyed this tour very much and would highly recommend. Steven was a great host who ensured we had the best exper…
I see all the great reviews, that's why we booked our 4 day trip through Tsavo West and Tsavo East with them. Every…