Discover the wonders of ancient Egypt on a guided trip to the Valley of the Kings and the mysterious Hatshepsut Temple. Visit the Colossi of Memnon and enjoy a felucca boat ride
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup and drop-off
- Licensed guide
- Felucca sailboat ride
- Mineral water
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Entrance fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128225P57
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Luxor West Bank, Valley of Kings and Felucca Ride?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Luxor West Bank, Valley of Kings and Felucca Ride on Tripadvisor
- How much is Luxor West Bank, Valley of Kings and Felucca Ride?
- Luxor West Bank, Valley of Kings and Felucca Ride price starts from $64.11. Discover and book Luxor West Bank, Valley of Kings and Felucca Ride on Tripadvisor
- What is the Luxor West Bank, Valley of Kings and Felucca Ride cancellation policy?
- Luxor West Bank, Valley of Kings and Felucca Ride cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Luxor West Bank, Valley of Kings and Felucca Ride on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Luxor West Bank, Valley of Kings and Felucca Ride?
- Luxor West Bank, Valley of Kings and Felucca Ride is hosted by Balloons first trip. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Balloons first trip on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Luxor West Bank, Valley of Kings and Felucca Ride on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128225P57
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Luxor MarketStop: 5 hoursSee details
- 2Luxor MarketStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Balloons first trip
Joined in March 2019
#91 of 319 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Cairo
- D2282NFjefft00DO NOT BOOK THROUGH THIS COMPANY !!!We booked the 8.00am trip to mini Egypt as we had an afternoon trip booked elsewhere but the afternoon before they informed us they could only do a 4.00pm pickup - the same time as our afternoon trip.They finally agreed to cancel & refund but 2 weeks later no trip and no refund whatsoever - I WANT MY MONEY BACK !!!!
- surapap202300Fun shopping timeFun time shopping and walking around, guide is fluent in english and able to navigate us , many thanks again
- 426leonord004 day cruise Aswan-LuxorThe boat and the food were nice and the guides were great! Mirna, from the tour operator, was always available to answer all our questions. The only thing was the lack of information about the boat stops. But overall we had a great time!
- Sunshine43560600Nice tripTrip is long. Guide was very informative, spoke English and German. He allowed time for pictures. Lots to see on one trip. Reasonable price. I would recommend.
- guillaumec89900Great value but not enough time in the templesThe boat was very nice, the rooms were clean and the buffet was good and had a variety of food. The employees were always friendly. The main reason we don't give a 5 star review is because the visits to the temples were too short and rushed by the guide. He would speak very fast in an English not so well mastered and kept asking us to hurry saying we would have free time to visit the temple and take pictures after. But he would only give us 10 minutes to do so...then we would return on the boat and wait several hours before departure, so giving us more time would be possible. For the price we paid, we are happy with the itinerary and the boat value. Would recommend but make sure to ask your guide to take more time. We cross half the planet to see the temples and we are rushed to visit in 30 minutes including the tour guide.
- anthonykarayiane00Disappointed the pickup never arrived.I was really looking forward to this trip but the pickup never arrived. And I waited till 10.30 in the hotel reception just incase there was a small delay. So I lost a good day out. So bad. I want a refund.
- margaret283000Nice dayHad a very nice day. We were not in a hotel, but we could arrange with the local party to be picked up near our apartment. The ride in the bus is quite long, but definitely worth it! Luxor is beautiful and our English guide could tell a lot about the temples and the history of Egypt. This trip is definitely recommended!
- koka284000great dayVery nice trip we enjoyed very much everything Everything was very cool Starting from residence to departure And the gentle specialist guide
- 222veronican00Day trip to LuxorA very good trip day to Luxor! We know the Karnak Temple, the Valley of the kings and the Hatshepsut temple,with the help of a very good guide that explains us all the history behind this greathes egypcians monuments! The reservation is very easy and all the questions are very quickly response by the Rokaya!
- N7458WMbrianw00AmazingWe did this while in hurghada recently and it was amazing swimming with wild dolphins in there natural habitat cannot be beaten then snorkeling over the red sea coral reef and seeing some amazing fish and coral was superb and only cost us 26 pound each worth every penny
Buy it with
Luxor West Bank, Valley of Kings and Felucca Ride provided by Balloons first trip
Product Overview: Luxor West Bank, Valley of Kings and Felucca Ride
Number of Photos