luxor highlight day tour:valley of the king,queen,Hatshpsut temple,karnak temple
Explore the ancient sites in Luxor on a full-day tour with private tour guide as you visit the Tomb of King Tutankhamun, the Tomb of Queen Nefertari, the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut, and the Temple of Karnak.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- tour guide
- hotel pick up and drop off
- private tour
- entry fees tickets
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Queens
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- all luxor hotel
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37291P339
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with luxor highlight day tour:valley of the king,queen,Hatshpsut temple,karnak temple?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book luxor highlight day tour:valley of the king,queen,Hatshpsut temple,karnak temple on Tripadvisor
- How much is luxor highlight day tour:valley of the king,queen,Hatshpsut temple,karnak temple?
- luxor highlight day tour:valley of the king,queen,Hatshpsut temple,karnak temple price starts from $26.00. Discover and book luxor highlight day tour:valley of the king,queen,Hatshpsut temple,karnak temple on Tripadvisor
- What is the luxor highlight day tour:valley of the king,queen,Hatshpsut temple,karnak temple cancellation policy?
- luxor highlight day tour:valley of the king,queen,Hatshpsut temple,karnak temple cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book luxor highlight day tour:valley of the king,queen,Hatshpsut temple,karnak temple on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides luxor highlight day tour:valley of the king,queen,Hatshpsut temple,karnak temple?
- luxor highlight day tour:valley of the king,queen,Hatshpsut temple,karnak temple is hosted by Hesham Egypt Tour Guide. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hesham Egypt Tour Guide on Tripadvisor. Discover and book luxor highlight day tour:valley of the king,queen,Hatshpsut temple,karnak temple on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37291P339
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Valley of the QueensStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Valley of the KingsStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Temple of HatshepsutStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Temple of KarnakStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Hesham Egypt Tour Guide
#49 of 1,432 Tours & Activities in Cairo
- K5353MIrobertw00Wonderful time in Giza!!!We had and amazing time with Ahmed and Marcil . They was professional and very detailed. They explained the history behind Giza .They were very helpful and we enjoyed our time with them. We recommend them to anyone. They made us feel very safe the entire trip. They were both pleasant and very kind. Thank you for making our trip easy and amazing. We will recommend one more excursion with them again before we leave Cairo . Thanks again for everything.
- 492cinthyan00Amazing Khan El-Khalili market tour!!!We had such an amazing time with Hesham! He is extremely knowledgeable and provided great information. He took care of us the whole time like we were his family! We felt very safe with him. We highly recommended this tour if you want to visit the market and have a great experience!
- 795asjas00Great Pyramd experienceIt was a perfect experience - would suggest everyone to go with this agency. We loved every part of the tour.
- evrklear00Great!We enjoyed and recommend this tour. Moaz was an amazing driver through the city and Ahmed did a wonderful job of covering centuries of history in a few short hours.
- andrewlN1932ZR00Great introduction to CairoWe had an amazing time with Mohamed and really enjoyed the cultural immersion throughout the day! 5 stars would recommend. He also took a lot of photos for us:)
- 24mereditha00Afternoon (solo) tour of Old CairoGreat tour with Ahmed (Duba) in Old Cairo… was here on business and was looking for an afternoon experience and this fit the bill perfectly. Ahmed was very professional - and also very kind. Ahmed made me feel comfortable and almost like a friend. We visited the Citadel, Coptic Cairo and Khan El Khalili. It was a perfectly balanced tour, with no pressure to buy souvenirs or other. Ahmed and the driver did a great job and I would highly recommend them for a casual, friendly tour of old Cairo. Many thanks to them! And I would be happy to use their services on a future visit.
- Roving0685424756400No meets expectations and we needed to pay extra for things that were originally includedTour offered picked up from our hotel, however, 2 hours before the event we were notified that nobody will be pick up and the only option was to pay additional money for transportation. The show was not good and also, we paid extra to have the drinks included but also this it was not true. There is not a difference for a regular tour or the luxe. No needed to pay extra money.
- ClaraPSP00Recomend our guide!Bisho os very nice and friendly. We enjoy a lot out data! The táxi driver is very kind. I enjoy to know about papiro, the museu,the bazaar, cidadela.
- 258amarh00Amazing!Marcil was amazing and very knowledgeable and professional! Highly recommend. The agency was good and easy to deal with
- dennzonw00An Awesome DayMy guide was Ahmed, a very soft-spoken gentleman who was very knowledgeable about the mosques. I was awestruck by the architecture! Ahmed did a great job of explaining the Mamluk and Ottoman styles. He even informed me that the last Shah of Iran was buried near by and took me to see the gravesite. I’d highly recommend Ahmed. What’s more, he’s a GREAT photographer.
- t0mandvickib00Great tour for our first day in Cairo!We arrived in Cairo early in the morning and our 2 week tour did not start until 5:30 p.m. We did not want to waste our time hanging out at our hotel so we booked a tour with Ehab. He guided us very efficiently through the Egyptian Museum pointing out many interesting items and giving us alot of history. He took us to different bazaars to learn about ancient medicine/aroma therapy, how papyrus is made, and gave us time to see some beautiful jewelry and Egyptian cotton items. Ehab was excellent and his driver Moaz kept us comfortable and safe in the Cairo traffic. They were very accomodating, asking if there was anything else we wanted to see and we had a fun 1/2 day.
- Venture1747479955700Great TourThis tour was great. Hader was such a lovely guide. She was very informative during the trip and provided lots of information about ancient Egypt and the culture. Me and my husband arrived very late the night before the trip and had to reschedule at 2am. She rang us at that time and was able to change everything around for us to a later time which was above and beyond what anyone would expect. 5 stars.
- anishas43300Excellent!Such a great tour with Ahmed and Tamer! Very knowledgeable about all the sites and perfect for an afternoon exploring Cairo! Would recommend!
- Mario C00Amazing time at LuxorExcellent experience from beginning to end. Nice transportation and the guide was friendly and knowledgeable. Would do again
- SpiritFA00Great servicedriver was excellent. He picked us up at airport from Luxor and we had a quick return to the airport for our flight home. He was an excellent driver and very friendly. Definitely suggest this transfer.