See the historical sites on the east bank of the Nile and visit well-preserved temple complexes in Karnak and Luxor. Karnak is the largest temple complex in Egypt, and it is dedicated to the god Amun and his wife, the death of Ibn Khonsu. The Luxor Temple was dedicated by Ramses II, the greatest builder in ancient Egypt Luxor is one of the most ancient places in Egypt. Through our trip, you will enjoy visiting Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple, then after that you go to visit Dandara Temple.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Go and return
- A dedicated tour guide
- Air-conditioned car
- Lunch at a restaurant
- Mineral water
- All taxes
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- the tickets
- Tipping (optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 129136P39
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private trip: visiting East and Dandara?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private trip: visiting East and Dandara on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private trip: visiting East and Dandara?
- Private trip: visiting East and Dandara price starts from $64.11. Discover and book Private trip: visiting East and Dandara on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private trip: visiting East and Dandara cancellation policy?
- Private trip: visiting East and Dandara cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private trip: visiting East and Dandara on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private trip: visiting East and Dandara?
- Private trip: visiting East and Dandara is hosted by Cheap Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cheap Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private trip: visiting East and Dandara on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 129136P39
Reserve your spot
- StartOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Luxor TempleStop: 5 hoursSee details
- 2Luxor MarketStop: 24 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in March 2019
#95 of 327 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Cairo
- manuelrV573XC00Incredible experienceAmazing experience in the desert; I love it it was a wonderful experience and Merna was incredibly amazing to recommend this tour after the balloon experience 🇪🇬
- joshsoaz00Great tour!Great tour guide, loved the places and great cheap price for what you are getting, you do need to bring cash for the tickets so you are prepare and for some tip at the end which I gladly gave
- 417germ_nd00Never Contact Cheap Tours to do this visit. Unless you want to throw away your moneyToday we took the visit to Alexandria in one day from Cairo with Cheap Tours Agency. It was the worst travelling experience that we ever had. The Agency is a mess. We should go to Alexandria to visit the most important sites including the Library and when we get there it was closed, because it closes at 2:00PM. The guide never took this into account and take us to the Library at the final part of the tour. The transportation was supposed to be a bus and we went in two small cars packed as tinned fish. Please never contact Cheap Tours Agency to visit Egypt.
- ynala202100The best cruise on the Nilethe guide was very great in each day he came to us for the pick up on time it was very great and the history of the pharaohs has very interesting information to know about the civilization of ancient Egypt wAs very great and the temples have a breathtaking view as the temple of Philae and the temple of Kom Ombo strongly recommend to see it
- 574ayhk00great experienceI had a very great day with the best team the guide was very professional and the cabin was very comfortable I enjoyed it very much also the staff was very helpful and professional the tours also was very great and attractive the temple of Abu Simbel was very amazing and has a very unique history strongly recommend
- Mujahid9000Nile Cruise AdventureOne of the best tours in Egypt. Taghreed and Ahmed were AWESOME coordinators helping my wife and I for our honeymoon trip. We were able to visit 7 temples in Egypt. We utilized every transportation source including car, bus, train, cruise, horse carriage and even the hot air balloon. Our guides were wonderful in explaining the temples history and at the end you receive plentiful time to take pictures and ask questions. You won't be disappointed. P.S. the best gifts are in Abu Simbel 😉
- afroditaj202100Everything was perfect, we really liked it, the guide was polite and attentiveExtremely well organized, from hotel pick up to our return, with all the amazing experiences in between. Everything promised was delivered. Our guide Mohammed added a great touch with his knowledge of the country's ins and outs.
- SantosPhillip00Amazing Fun!Our Quad bike safari was amazing, simply great fun we had We are more than satisfied. So professional and easy People that took care of us
- yasereslam9700GreatDinner cruise was great! Our guide was brilliant. Very friendly and looked after us well. The dinner was buffet style- was good. The desserts were not great and there was alot to choose from. The Entertainment was great! I would highly recommend!
Buy it with
Private trip: visiting East and Dandara provided by Cheap Tours
Product Overview: Private trip: visiting East and Dandara
Number of Photos