See the funerary temples and tombs on the Nile’s West Bank. Visit the Valley of the Kings, the Colossi of Memnon and Hatshepsut Temple, dedicated to the most famous powerful queen of Egypt Queen Hatshepsut
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- All service charges & taxes
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Sightseeing entrance fees are to be paid on each spot by credit card
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We do pickup all travelers in Luxor city with an extra cost
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 203099P88
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Valley of Kings and Hatshepsut?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Valley of Kings and Hatshepsut on Tripadvisor
- How much is Valley of Kings and Hatshepsut?
- Valley of Kings and Hatshepsut price starts from $82.06. Discover and book Valley of Kings and Hatshepsut on Tripadvisor
- What is the Valley of Kings and Hatshepsut cancellation policy?
- Valley of Kings and Hatshepsut cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Valley of Kings and Hatshepsut on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Valley of Kings and Hatshepsut?
- Valley of Kings and Hatshepsut is hosted by Egypt Sunrise - Aswan. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Egypt Sunrise - Aswan on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Valley of Kings and Hatshepsut on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 203099P88
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Valley of the KingsStop: 5 hours - Admission excludedEgypt Sunrise representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to discover the West bank of Luxor. Start your day visiting Valley of the Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley. You will visit 3 tombs excluding the Tomb of King Tutankhamun. Move on to enjoy the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (approximately from 1490 to 1469 B.C), the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. Later on, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Luxor.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Egypt Sunrise - Aswan
Joined in September 2019
#48 of 89 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Aswan
Old-Fashioned Technology but Still Haunting
OK, as other reviewers have pointed out, the technology is a bit out of date... but seeing the pyramids and the sphinx lit up in different hues was really haunting. We were freezing the night we were there but it was still so worth it... a very haunting experience. Tip for seating--DO buy the VIP tickets--they're just about $3 more than the regular ticket and are SO worth it. Get there a half hour before the performance and sit in the FIRST row as far right as you can for the best view. And, in the first row, your view won't be encumbered by people snapping photos with their iPhones!
Buy it with
Valley of Kings and Hatshepsut provided by Egypt Sunrise - Aswan
Product Overview: Valley of Kings and Hatshepsut
Number of Photos