An Ancient Egyptian Temple to Isis from the Greco-Roman period. It stands on the West Bank of The Nile at Luxor You can enjoy the only temple of Isis in Luxor in Deir el-Shelwit the only Temple not associated with the Theban Triad but with Isis. with professional guide in spiritual tour
Duration: 2–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- egyptologist guide
- Professional Driver
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 121116P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 121116P7
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byLuxor
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Go Luxor Travel
Joined in February 2019
#176 of 647 Tours & Activities in Luxor
- nomasontor00Unforgettable moments in LuxorI booked a 2 days tour with Abonob, we visited the Karnak temple, valley of the kings and the Hatshepsut temple then went on a hot air balloon the overall experience was incredible and very informative. He was very knowledgeable and patient with all the different questions. Would have loved to see more places but this time I didn’t have sufficient time.
- ThomasJocelyne00Professional tour guideI booked a four-day trip with Abanob who’s very professional and knowledgeable. We know a lot about Abu simbel, Aswan and Luxor.
- Nayib199300A Memorable Journey Through Luxor's HistoryAdel Samir is an exceptional tour guide who made our visit to Luxor unforgettable. He was not only knowledgeable about the history and culture of the city, but also very friendly and personable, making us feel comfortable and engaged throughout the tour. Adel's storytelling and enthusiasm for the sites we visited made each stop fascinating and insightful. His passion for Egyptology was evident in every detail he shared with us, leaving us with a deeper understanding and appreciation for the rich heritage of the region. Overall, Adel Samir is a top-notch guide who comes highly recommended for anyone looking to explore the wonders of Luxor.
- 311alesm00A life time experiencethanks to Abanob badros, for his excellent tour, private to full service, not only did he demonstrate extensive knowledge of Egyptian culture, but he is also a person with great charisma, professional, respectful, he met all my expectations, but in addition to that I I accompany you to shop and have a delicious Egyptian meal for lunch,
- antoine_gram00Best experience in EgyptAwesome experience with Abanab Aboudi ! He not only explained the historical stuff so clearly, but also made my life easier. I was coming from Cairo, where I didn’t have a guide, and I really can see the difference. We made 3 tours together. The explanations were very precise and interesting (not too much, not too less) and based upon the knowledge he acquired during his master degree, not some superficial infos everybody can read on the internet. The restaurants he showed me were very good and safe so I can relax instead of looking for nice places. The different drivers he found for me were driving very safely, and their cars in were nice and spacious so I felt well during the tours. I can warmly recommend him to you if you’re going to travel in Egypt. Abanab also have connexions in other cities so he can organize all your tours easily.
- FarAway0243178804100Nice trip to LuxorThanks to Moemen Samir for great tour to Kigs valley, Karnak and Luxor, we are very satisfied with perfect services, friendly access. Thanx Lada with wife and Joseph 🙂
- Roberson102600Feeling like I have emerged into the culture!The tour that gave us hope. After being in Cairo and being let down by our promised tours via our hotel, we we’re welcomed in the most Royal fashion to Cairo!! 100% wouldn’t change a thing (besides better shoes and the weather lol). We we’re educated, taken care of, had a little shopping added, and finally felt like we were being given the tour we requested. Everything was done for us on demand and our guide even helped us fix our tickets back to Cairo and offered to help us IN CAIRO! If you’re looking for your sign to book with this group, here it is. Be forewarned: you will walk a bit, but you CAN take breaks or say how far you want to go. My wife and I did our Tour in summertime heat. We haven’t been active for a while so if we can do it, you can too!! Thank you all so much for an amazing time. You made our time in Egypt SO MUCH BETTER!!
- AaronH297500Great Experience with Go Luxor TravelNot knowing who to trust in a foreign country is always a cause of concern when traveling. A friend recommended we book with Go Luxor Travel and I’m glad I did. My wife and I spent 3 days (Dec 29 to 31st) exploring the east and west banks of Luxor with a guide and driver from Go Luxor Travel. Mr. Ahmed Hassan was an excellent guide. He was everything you want in a tour guide. He was knowledgeable and yet he was super flexible and let us customize our itinerary to fit our interests. He didn't rush us and went out of his way to make sure our preferences were met. Costs were very reasonable for our party of two and included the guide and driver. I’m planning to return to Luxor later this year and hope to use Go Luxor Travel again.
- asqanazh201500Incredible experience!Took a three-day tour to Luxor East and West banks, Aswan, and Abu Simbel (and everything in between). Amazing group of guides and drivers, highly professional agency!
- Coastal5201332690700A highlight of my trip to Egypt! Dendara and Abydos.I hired Hany to take my adult son and me to Dendara and Abydos, with lunch at a private Egyptian home. Wonderful day. Highly recommended. Hany was very knowledgeable and gave us ample time to wander unescorted after he walked us through both sites. Beautiful temples and sculptures. The lunch was just great, unlike anything else we did in our 11 days in Egypt.
- Joannawasthere00Ask for Hany for your guideI spent a week in luxor and had an amazing time. I did the west bank tour valley of the kings along with karnak temple and the temple of Hatshepsut. This was an awesome day, so much history, this place was incredible and a must see. I must say that what made this experience so easy and fun was all thanks to my tour guide Hany Agamy. He was very informative and knew ABSOLUTELY everything about all of the temples and the Egyptian history as well. I am very happy I did this tour and had Hany as my guide, he picked us up at our hotel in a nice air condition car and took us around and dropped us off back at our hotel as well and at no point did I ever feel unsafe. An awesome guy and great tour experience for a great price! HIGHLY RECOMMEND 👍👍
- kcappucci7800Amazing TourEnjoyed an amazing day led by our tour guide Ahmed Aboudy. He was very professional and was able to answer all of our questions. His knowledge of the area is amazing. Highly recommend booking a tour.
- 177charless00The only way to really see and experience Luxor. Worth every penny!I cannot begin to thank my guide Hany enough for sharing so much of his knowledge and arranging a trip of a lifetime. He made history come alive. He took care of every detail. He and I had many great conversations over tea. With so much history and culture in Luxor, one needs a guide like Hany to make it clear. The “Wow!” Moments just kept coming! Hany is the best of the best!
- AamerA2300Wonderful tourI want to share my experience with Go Luxor Travel... it was a wonderful trip and the organization was very good and we enjoyed all the details of Luxor
- Gawaaaaad00Luxor Templeit’s a very beautiful tour by go luxor travel , the program is organized and the guide is professional thank you ❤️❤️