Luxor East bank half day tour
By Egypt Best Vacation
Half day tour to explore great Karnak and Luxor temple with an Egyptologist as your tour guide on luxury car or van. Experience the beauty and see each legacy left by the various pharaohs as the complex grew even larger. The deeper you go into the complex, the further back in time you will travel, with the oldest ruins dating back over 3,000 years.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- The admission fee for Karnak and Luxor temple
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel s
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Luxor international airport
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 228230P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Luxor East bank half day tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Luxor East bank half day tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Luxor East bank half day tour?
- Luxor East bank half day tour price starts from $90.00. Discover and book Luxor East bank half day tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Luxor East bank half day tour cancellation policy?
- Luxor East bank half day tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Luxor East bank half day tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Luxor East bank half day tour?
- Luxor East bank half day tour is hosted by Egypt Best Vacation. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Egypt Best Vacation on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Luxor East bank half day tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 228230P4
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Luxor TempleStop: 4 hours - Admission includedStart your day with a visit to the Temples of Karnak. Walk along the Avenue of Sphinx to enter the complex as your guide explains how great thefacade was constructed. On entering the Temples of Karnak you will see each legacy left by the various pharaohs as the complex grew even larger. The deeper you go into the complex, the further back in time you will travel, with the oldest ruins dating back over 3,000 years. Walking through the Great Court into the Great Hypostyle Hall, it's hard not to be overwhelmed by the 134 columns towering above you like an ancient forest. At the rear of the complex you will find the sacred lake where centuries ago pharaohs and their offerings to the gods were purified. After a tour of the complex, you will have additional free time to explore at leisure. Continue to Luxor Temple which was once joined to the Temples of Karnak by a two-kilometer long Avenue of Sphinx, a portion of which marks the entrance to the temple. Dominated by statues of the great warrior pharaoh Ramses II, Luxor Temple has survived Nile floods, foreign invasion and thousands of years exposed to the elements. A pure Egyptian temple, the inner walls and columns are decorated with intricate hieroglyphics which your guide will help you decipher. Find out how Alexander the Great wrote himself into Luxor Temple's history, and see one of the original pair of obelisk, the second of which now stands on the Place de la Concorde in Paris. This is a private tour allowing you to determine the amount of time spent at each of the temples during the tour.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Horrible experience, reserved with Viator and all time trying to get extra money and cheating us.
We made a reservation to visit valley of kings, they should pick us up from airport at 9:00, however they arrived o…
The best guide in Luxor
I recently visited the luxur and the Valley of the kings, at the entrance before the tickets a very kind gentleman …
My fiancé and I had a wonderful tour experience with Nagla. She is an extremely knowledgeable tour guide . She is v…
My tour in Luxor was fantastic. Nagla was knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. I learned so much on th…
Amazing days in Egypt
i had been with my family 4 Persons last November 2019, we had a fantastic time. Nagla was very well prepared. She…
Excellent company and great tour guide
I did not have any troubles on the trip and the mobility was very easy and comfortable. The restaurants were great …
Great personally tailored tour
We had a two day guided tour to sites of our choosing around Luxor. The tour was well tailored for us personally. N…
Let me start by saying once again, Thank You Nagla! In American terms, You Rocked! Seriously, if you are looking f…
Wow! What of women guides in Egypt!
We were pleaseantly surprised to have a female guide on this tour. Much different from the men, Ngala had a great r…
Best guide I've ever had!
In 2019 I realized my lifelong dream of exploring the pyramids, temples and tombs of ancient Egypt. Most of my guid…
Awesome Nile Cruise
We were so fortunate to have been assigned Mona as our Egyptologist tour guide when we joined our Nile Cruise on th…
When in Egypt...go with the best!
This trip was far beyond amazing and it was mostly due to our guide Mona! She was an awesome tour guide and very kn…
Best Luxor tour
I had the best experience in Egypt. Nagla was really helpful and considerate. She’s knowledgeable and a really good…
Winderful Luxor tour overnight and hot balloon
Highly recommended!!! Accomidayions were great and absolutely loved the hot air balloon trip over Luxor Valley of …
Excellent and Fun Tour
This is an excellent and fun day tour that covers the temples and major landmarks on the east and west sides of the…