Throughout this tour, see the main monuments at West and East Bank of Luxor. Your guide will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor at about 7am and in about an hour, you will arrive at the West Bank or "City of the Dead", where you will see the tombs built by ancient Egyptians. You will see three tombs placed at the Valley of the Kings. Next attraction you will see, is the amazing Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, second female pharaoh that came to the throne of Egypt in 1478 BC, and your guide will tell you stories about her interesting life. Then, you will see two huge statues of King Amenhotep III called Colossi of Memnon. Now it's time to take a break or have lunch . Moving towards to the East Bank where you will see the Karnak Temple Complex, full of breathtaking temples, chapels, pylons etc. dedicated to God Amun-Ra, his wife Mut and son Khunsu. Tour will end with a drive back to your hotel.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French
What's not included
- pick up and drop off by an air condition vehicle.
- Egyptologist tour guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor, train station or from Luxor airport.
- Luxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 106093P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Luxor day tour?
- How much is Luxor day tour?
- Luxor day tour price starts from $118.00. Discover and book Luxor day tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Luxor day tour cancellation policy?
- Luxor day tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Luxor day tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Luxor day tour?
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 106093P17
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Valley of the KingsStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el BahariStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Temple of KarnakStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Visit Egypt Now
Joined in November 2018
#69 of 220 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Luxor
- Miriam462800Very recomendedIt was a perfect and interesting experience in Luxor, enriched by the great experience and competence of our guide Ramadan whom we thank very much. we will be back and wish good luck to Ramadan.
- Matteo G00Beautiful LuxorEgypt is rich in History. And if you love History, Luxor is a destination you can't miss. Our excellent guide was Ramadan. He was very fluent in our language, which is Italian, and more over took his time to explain everything we wanted to know, and then some more. He told us in great detail about the Temple of Karnak, the Valley of the Kings and the Temple of Hatshepsut, guiding us through historical information and many curiosities. He let us free to look around and take our time, with no rush. He also brought us to a small, local restaurant were the food was pretty good, and then to a local alabaster artisan shop to do shopping. The experience was very pleasant and we'll go back for sure to learn something more about Luxor and the History of Egypt.
- Voyage28368800Trip to CairoVery interesting tour with a very professional guide and perfectly organized. Museum and pyramids are impressive.
- fabiof51700Fantastic experienceThis experience was fantastic… Visit Luxor was really interesting and our guide Ramadan was perfect. He is very meticulous, he knows how to treat people which visit the first time Egypt and he advised us well in every moment. Luxor is plenty of little and big Egypt ancient things and it is very important to have with you a good guide which is prepared to answer to any of your questions. For sure one of the best.
- Adventurer45321100Excellent! The private tour gave us the chance to enjoy Luxor at our own pace.Highly recommend! Luxor has so many sites to visit, a private tour with Ramadan really gives you the opportunity to take your time and see everything at your own pace. You can stay longer in one place if you particularly enjoy it and stop/take a break when needed. He helped us see a great deal of Luxor in just one day!
- V7629MMpetrs00Perfect trip i to historyA great trip through the historky of Egypt. Ať 5:30 departure from the hotel in Hurghada ať 10:00 arrival in Luxor, where a guide Ramadan was waiting for us. Science we only had less than six hours, Ramadan Top chose a tasting of the Best in Luxor for us. And he chose it very well. We gradually visited the Temple ať Karnak, the valley of the kings with the tombs of the pharaons and the temple of Queen Hatsbepsut. In addition, the guide provided us with a lot interesting informativní in English. Thank you very much Ramadan. We must not forget the driver who took us there and Back štafety.
- O6496VSmargaretf00Fanatastic tour guideRamadan from Visit Egypt Now was my guide in Luxor and he contacted me when I was in Cairo to go through the trip with me. When I arrived in Luxor Ramadan was there to meet me at the airport and took me to the boat where I was going to spend the next four nights. He then explained to me that it was a private tour and that he would be my guide while I was in Luxor. Ramadan’s knowledge of Egypt was excellent and he was able to answer all my questions. He was very patient with me because I don’t like rushing and I walk very slow. Also, it was very hot when I was in Luxor and Ramadan made sure that I had enough water to drink. Ramadan never complained when I asked him to stop because I was exhausted from the heat and was happy to take photos for me. I would recommend anyone going to Egypt to go with Visit Egypt Now because they are a very caring company and nothing is too much trouble for them.
- Juliane R00excellentRamadan was an excellent guide. He is very knowledgeable and attentive. You can definitely depend on him in all respects. We will definitely request his services next time we visit Egypt. Thanks for everything Ramadan.
- brianwE3521ZB00Fabulous day in Luxor with Ramadan.We had a private taxi from our hotel the Royal Tulip across the country to be met by our Super tour guide Ramadan in Luxor. A very knowledgable guide who spoke very good English and took us to all thehistorical sites of ancient Egypt in Luxor. He explained very carefully the history of the Kings and Queens which was easy to understand. We had a lovely day including a boat trip on the Nile and some nice food at the Crocodile restaurant. Very highly Recommended day out and will probably do this again in the future.
- Marg H00Lovely relaxing cruiseRamadan organised exactly the itinerary I wanted, in a private tour for us at very short notice. He communicated with us constantly and adjusted the program to suit us. Late starts that I wanted, and because we did the 8 days to Aswan and back to Luxor we had only one shore trip each day. This meant we were able to relax by the pool every day! The tour guides for the various stops were knowledgeable and again very friendly with good English and a sense of humour! The drivers were also excellent and drove safely and kept their vehicles well maintained. The boat he chose had great staff and we had fun every night entertained by the waiters. The food was excellent with great variety and they catered for all the cultures of the passengers. Shower was hot, the beds great and the A/C made sleeping very comfortable. Highly recommend Ramadan and his company.
- Climber78459900Thoroughly professionalWe booked a simple transfer from Luxor airport to a Luxor hotel. Ramadan greeted us graciously outside baggage claim and gave us a very warm welcome to his home city. A 5 star experience. Thank you!
- Giorgio M00Excellent guideWe visited Egypt through a Nile cruise. Ahmed is very well prepared and can help you a lot in your trip.
- Jurotrans00excellent guideThis was our third trip to Egypt. This time we liked to see the Valley of the Queens and the Tombs of the Nobels. This was a quick decision on our part, and we were very lucky that Ramadan could squeeze us in, into his tight schedule. First he recommended a restaurant were we had delicious food. Then we went to the two places of interest, we had not visited yet. Ramadan took his time to explain everything. The entire visits were very informativ, actually more than we expected. Thanks very much for the GREAT job, Ramadan. For our next trip we will definitely ask you again to be our guide. The next trip will be Cairo, the pyramids and the Egyptian Museum. Therefore, see you soon, Ramadan, and thanks for everything.
- BrBr9200Great visit of LuxorHad a great visit of Luxor with Ramadan, felt like we were seeing and experiencing the real Egypt. We were able to go at the pace we wanted and our guide provided us all the information we needed and answering our questions. Lunch by the Nile was great, but our favourite was Hatshepsut's temple!
- kevin t00HoneymoonMy wife and I had never been to egypt before. What a brilliant country. We went to luxor and saw the valley of the kings. Our guide was a very knowledgeable man called Ramadan, what a brilliant day he gave us. Thank you so much,an experience never to be forgotten. We also did the visit to cairo and saw the pyramids, can't wait to go back this year
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2022 • Couples
We had a great day with Ramadan who had a very good knowledge of all the places we visited. We were picked from our hotel and taken to valley of kings and queens, temples and other attractions as promised in the tour. Highly recommend to do this day trip if you’re are visiting Luxor.
Written January 17, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Luxor day tour provided by Visit Egypt Now
Product Overview: Luxor day tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos