Discover the grandeur of Luxor while driving north from Luxor for a day to see two of the most complete temples in Egypt. The Abydos and Hathor Temples at Dendara may be the best preserved in Egypt with full vibrant colors still visible on their walls.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Seti I
- Entry/Admission - Abydos
- Start:Multiple pickup locations offered.Pickup details
Hotel pickup offeredDuring checkout you will be able to select from the list of included hotels.End:This activity ends back at the meeting point.
- We pick up from all Luxor hotels
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 184327P11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hathor and Abydos Temples - Egypt's Most Complete Temples - Day Trip?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hathor and Abydos Temples - Egypt's Most Complete Temples - Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- How much is Hathor and Abydos Temples - Egypt's Most Complete Temples - Day Trip?
- Hathor and Abydos Temples - Egypt's Most Complete Temples - Day Trip price starts from $120.00. Discover and book Hathor and Abydos Temples - Egypt's Most Complete Temples - Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hathor and Abydos Temples - Egypt's Most Complete Temples - Day Trip cancellation policy?
- Hathor and Abydos Temples - Egypt's Most Complete Temples - Day Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hathor and Abydos Temples - Egypt's Most Complete Temples - Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hathor and Abydos Temples - Egypt's Most Complete Temples - Day Trip?
- Hathor and Abydos Temples - Egypt's Most Complete Temples - Day Trip is hosted by Egypt Wonderful Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Egypt Wonderful Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hathor and Abydos Temples - Egypt's Most Complete Temples - Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 184327P11
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Temple of Seti IStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2AbydosStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3DandarahStop: 3 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Egypt Wonderful Tours
Joined in August 2019
#68 of 649 Outdoor Activities in Cairo
- SweetasDunedin00Excellent day tour to Giza, Dahshur pyramids & MemphisI spent the day with Hosny - he was an excellent guide, good fun and very well connected. He really helped me to navigate what to spend money on and what could be better spent elsewhere. We visited the papyrus museum briefly which was interesting but I chose not to buy anything there. I opted for a camel tour of Giza for a few reasons - I wanted to get out to Dahshur and there’s only so much time in the day plus Giza is a big area. We rode up to Panorama where you can see all the pyramids at once - great photo opportunity. Then close up to the side of one of the pyramids and in close for some more photos. My camel seemed happy enough although pseudo grumpy as they seem to be but he was nice enough to me. Then down to the Valley Temple and up close to the Sphinx. Then back to park the camel. We then stopped in to an essential oils place which was actually pretty interesting. I got a one on one with Dr Bedwy and learnt about shakras Lotus Flower oil and the like. I did buy some small - like 25ml vials of blue lotus flower and red musk oil. After that we went straight to Dahshur and to the red pyramid first - and down inside this one. It’s impressive and well worthwhile doing. after that Hosny and I spoke and we agreed we would go to the bent pyramid and I would go inside this too. It’s only been opened recently after about 65 years of renovations. I don’t think many people go inside this - it’s absolutely amazing. Donut if you can. It is a long way down and back up on the inside of the pyramid though. We visited Memphis and then had an excellent lunch before heading back to the hotel. Hosny is a good operator. I recommend him and would happily do other tours with him again. Cheers
- philipm57500Go to pyramids with great guideAshour a very good guide— knowledgeable and personable. Saqqura very special and pyramids unbeatable. Excellent lunch. Good price!
- zakatttack100Great Tour for Solo TravelerMohamed was my driver and tour guide and Akmed was my local guide at Sinai. They did a great job! Mohamed picked me up at 10pm from my hotel in Sharm El Sheik. We drove ~3 hours through a few checkpoints and arrive at Sinai at 1am. From there, we all hiked up for 3 hours (7 kms) while going at a moderate pace. There are rest stops about every kilometer with water, coffee, and snacks. The last kilo was very steep but not horrible. The view at sunrise was incredible!! Highly recommend Mohamed as a tour guide.
- silviacasals00Amazing tour guideMy guide tour was Sam. He is an amazing guy, very friendly, professional and kind. He took care that everything would be perfect. I am traveling alone and I felt safe and sound, he is an honest person and makes sure you are okay and enjoying the experience. Not only is he an amazing history teller, but also a great photographer. He took me the best shots ever! I truly recommend doing a tour with them.
- Discover62838700Traveling to meet Great Alexander !My tour guide Mr.Ashour picked us on time in our hotel. He has full knowledge of every detail our one day tour package a city of Alexandria. Very concerned and care us. Me and my wife had a unforgettable memory with Mr. Ashour. Thanks again!
- 153mahameda00Super amazingI have visit egyptian museum and Islamic Cairo and coptic Cairo It was super amazing the driver and tour guide was helpful and so nice I will do it again I will come back for sure I recommend to anyone want visit Egypt Egypt wonderful tours
- Syifaputri7600Great experiencethis tour changed me about egypt and enjoy egypt. Lots of interesting experiences, especially with the tour guide Eid 😉. The tour guide was very nice and friendly, but the time with Eid to alexanderia was even more fun and enjoyable. Thankyou.... The first time I saw the pyramids and riding a horse-drawn carriage, saw various mosques, until there was an Alexandria beach which was very pleasing to the eye. I recommend for a long time in Alexandria, because the place is very comfortable and romantic.
- Dankatz800Great way to see Alexandria!Suber and Egypt Wonderful did a great job showing us around Alexandria! Was great to get the history while seeing everything we could. The fort and the catacombs were definitely Highlights (though avoid going on a Friday as the library was closed). Also recommend going to the fish market and negotiating for fresh fish for lunch. Great experience and would recommend.
- nzimmerly00Steller Guides, Serene Nature, and Cost-Cutting ManagementI left a five-star review because I believe our guides (Sami and Muhammed) provided five-star service, while the management provided 3 or 4 stars. The listing states: "In the morning, our team will pick up from your Cairo or Giza hotel and transport you to the Bahariya Oasis." You could imagine our surprise when we were picked up from our hotel and escorted to a general public bus terminal located on a dirt lot under a bridge. We were told it was a "nice" bus (couch bus in American terms). Regardless of how nice the bus was or was not, arranging public bus transportation instead of implied private was a clear cost-cutting tactic. The private transportation management did find was by a teenager making package deliveries from Cairo to the Bahariya area - and we became one of his deliveries for the day. This made the trip nearly 6 hours vs the regular 4 hours which was made worse by the awful selection of teenage music our driver serenaded to us. We love listening to traditional local music, but even Allah would've disavowed this abomination of sound. All and all, our trip started off on the wrong foot and we were on the brink of cancelling. Once we got to the Bahariya area, Sami and Muhammed quickly turned things around. The experience in the black and white desert is pure natural beauty like none other. From the black basalt mountains to the towering white columns of the white desert - the entire journey felt absolutely surreal. Sami and Muhammed were the most gracious of hosts and tended to our every need. Muhammed made the most delicious and bountiful meals, it felt guilty to call it camping. Armed with a tiny fire and some pans, Muhammed made meals better than most restaurants in Cario. It was absolutely amazing. Muhammed and Sami set up the entire campsite, laying out comfortable wool mats and our tent. Sami was cheerfully and joyful as he sang songs and told stories. Some of the best parts of the evening were telling each other stories of our daily lives and bewildered one another. This experience was one of the highlights of our trip as it pulled away from the berating shopkeeper atmosphere so common in Egypt. It's Egypt at it's purest form.
- Lyu L00AwesomeSince the first minute Eid was 100% helpful in any situation, I had really thought time with knowing the money and he teaches me how to take care of that, also so many other advices about the places I wanted to visit and he made my ideas a way more clear how to spend my time in Egypt in the best way posible, highly recommend Eid for everyone who wants to feel secure and ready to enjoy his beautiful country!
- solotravels19900Great trip!Tour guide and driver were lovely and accommodating. Perfect amount of time spent at each time including guided tour and free time to explore.
- staykhush00Awesome country with awesome people!We had a great time with Eid and his associates. All the guides were very knowledgeable and friendly. Would highly recommended him for all your travel needs in Egypt.
- jolieg201600The Egyptian Dream tripHello! I had a blast in Egypt, I booked my hotel online, and once I had the reservation, the staff contacted me via email to inform me about their tour packages. I reserved practically every tour package that they had to offer with Eid and it was an excellent choice. I spent almost 3 weeks as a female solo traveler, I really liked the fact that the drivers would pick me up from my hotel and stay with me at all times, I felt safe and had a blast with , Mohamed-Hosny and Mahmoud.I really enjoyed every single tour package that I purchased, especially the Belly dancing show on the nile cruise, the food was scrumptious, I can't wait to go back and see everyone. Egyptian people are very welcoming and warm. I love you EGYPT!
- SoloTravel1111100The Most Wonderful People and ExperienceI cannot say enough fantastic things about Eid and Hosny. They truly made my time in Egypt an unforgettable experience. When I return, I will only book with them. Eid and Hosny worked in everything I wanted for our full day tour, allowing me to customize it so I could see everything I wanted. They are so incredibly kind, I miss them already!
- fahadkhanfiak00Remarkable tour to AlexandriaI booked Mr Ahmed Nour El Din earlier for Pyramid tour and I was so amused by his knowledge, nature or charm etc. that I booked him again for this tour as well. Since I was very much comfortable with him earlier, it felt like a friend is guiding me to places and want to convey as much information he could. The Catacomb was so enormous cemetery and my tour guide explained very well that how the system in old times used to work. The Roman Amphitheatre again was phenomenal. It would have been useless to not hire a tour guide. And a guy like Ahmed, I totally envy his knowledge. We had a great lunch together. And lastly was the Alexandria Library. That was one of the top-notch libraries I have ever seen in my life. I recommend this tour for sure to anyone. And the Tour Guide? Well why would you not like to go with a PhD graduate?! :D
Buy it with
Hathor and Abydos Temples - Egypt's Most Complete Temples - Day Trip provided by Egypt Wonderful Tours
Product Overview: Hathor and Abydos Temples - Egypt's Most Complete Temples - Day Trip
Number of Photos