Luxor East and West Banks Private Day Tour
By Egotel Holidays
You will Discover Luxor’s East Bank and West Bank on a full-day, private tour that gives you the flexibility to explore each destination at your own pace. Immerse yourself in Luxor's ancient history at the Valley of the Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Karnak, and Luxor Temple, and cool off between the sun-baked sites in the comfort of a A/C vehicle.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, German, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private Egyptology and Certified Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Food and drinks
- entrance fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Any Hotel Luxor
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 209107P3
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Luxor East and West Banks Private Day Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Luxor East and West Banks Private Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Luxor East and West Banks Private Day Tour?
- Luxor East and West Banks Private Day Tour price starts from $50.00. Discover and book Luxor East and West Banks Private Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Luxor East and West Banks Private Day Tour cancellation policy?
- Luxor East and West Banks Private Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Luxor East and West Banks Private Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Luxor East and West Banks Private Day Tour?
- Luxor East and West Banks Private Day Tour is hosted by Egotel Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Egotel Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Luxor East and West Banks Private Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 209107P3
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Luxor TempleStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 2Karnak Open Air MuseumStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 3Temple of HatshepsutStop: 90 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
I listened a lot about the Nile Cruise, my sisters and I, where the Nile, the temples and the monuments were very b…
Horrible Nile Cruise Experience!
What a horrible experience! Be aware, as we were not, the following points: If you book a Nile cruise, the boat o…
not what was promised
Flight only lasted 1/2 the scheduled time because the pilot had somewhere else to go. Our balloon was the only one …
Buy it with
From quick jaunts to full-day outings.