your tours will star by visiting the west bank of the Nile the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon. Visit the Valley of the Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley. Move on to visit the Temple of Hatshepsut, which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty, the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. You will pass by the colossi of Memnon which are remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III. then the east bank of the Nile start with Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. then visiting the Temple Of Luxor, it was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. transferred to Luxor Airport at least 2 hours before your international flight time Lunch optional
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 7–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Pickup service from airport & return
- All transfers by air conditioned vehicle
- Expert tour guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites in our program
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Any extras not mentioned in our program
- Entry visa to Egypt; We can provide you with your visa upon arrival at your request.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your Booking2Egypt guide will be waiting you at Luxor airport. They will be holding a sign of Booking2Egypt, You do not need to look for them – they will be waiting for you and will find you.
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91228P63
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Luxor DAY Tour from Luxor Airport?
- How much is Luxor DAY Tour from Luxor Airport?
- Luxor DAY Tour from Luxor Airport price starts from $131.16. Discover and book Luxor DAY Tour from Luxor Airport on Tripadvisor
- What is the Luxor DAY Tour from Luxor Airport cancellation policy?
- Luxor DAY Tour from Luxor Airport cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Luxor DAY Tour from Luxor Airport on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Luxor DAY Tour from Luxor Airport?
- Luxor DAY Tour from Luxor Airport is hosted by Luxor Top Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Luxor Top Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Luxor DAY Tour from Luxor Airport on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91228P63
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Valley of the KingsStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el BahariStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Colossi of MemnonStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Temple of KarnakStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 5Luxor TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Luxor Top Tours
Joined in October 2012
#104 of 390 Outdoor Activities in Luxor
- Moyt12300Incredibly Amazing 😍A fabulous week with an awesome crowd of people our stops and the general itinerary was perfect for our full week tours value for money exceptional! Lots of fun didn't want to leave at all Egypt. Don't miss Abu Simble Tour in Aswan Amazing.
- carlosdN272KZ00Not RecommendedAll stages of the trip piecemeal, cheap. and last minute. Poor guides and drivers. Mediocre boat and services. I had to call continuosly to know next step and timetable. Next time I would book with a reliable, full and continuous tour operator.
- bogdanc95500Sinbad Hurghada submarine experienceGreat staff, proffesional boats and submarine and amazing experience! 🙌🏻☺️ The whole experience was very safe and the sightseeings spectacular!
- NorthStar2322300great day trip in Hurghada, EgyptSinbad express had a representative Mohamed Elsherbiny in our hotel. Mohamed very kindly explained to us all details of the trip, as well as showed us some videos of the trip, which included a transfer from our hotel to the boat, which then would take about 30 min to reach the submarine. We signed up for the trip and my 7-year-old was absolutely mesmerized by the experience. I would highly recommend to anyone interested in observing a very diverse sealife of the Red sea.
- Ericandyon00Loved this tour!Learnt so much about the Egyptian culture and history. Our guide Ahmed was amazing and very knowledgable. He answered questions thoroughly and always seemed enthusiastic to share with us. The boat cruise exceeded our expectations. The transportation was good. Overall was a great tour and a great tour guide. Would highly recommend.
- Adam12198000It was a great tour and for the price!The tour started in Cairo with a different tour guide. Cairo was alright. Once we landed in Luxor, our tour guide, Ahmed, was with us for the rest of the tour. Iman is awesome! He is very passionate when he explains everything and he knows his stuff. Our group had so many questions and he was able to explain everything perfectly. The itinerary was amazing and well organized and the tour guide made it even better. I would definitely recommend this tour to see many temples and learn the history. Egypt was an amazing experience from this tour
- Soumenpal7300Hot air balloon ride in EgyptOne should not miss the hot air balloon ride while in Egypt. The arrangements done by the ground is excellent. They pick you right from your hotel till the ferry. The ferry takes you to west bank from where a separate vehicle transport us to the balloon ride station. Each hot air balloon ride can accommodate about 20 persons. The take off is smooth and the ride takes us across the valley of kings. We can have a view of the temples too. As we had booked in the first slot of the day, it was an awesome experience to see the sun rise. A ride of 30-40 minutes at a cost of 120 usd/person all inclusive is worth it. Recommended!
- 203minak00Balloon tourWe really enjoyed the trip. Nice pilot and nice people. After we finished the tour, they sang a traditional wedding song for us.
- ridingthewave11002 Night/3 Day Nile Cruise to Edfu and Kom OmboThis package was well organized and I felt well cared for. I didn’t have a lot of time for a Nile cruise so this package was perfect to provide the experience without a huge time commitment. Mustafa picked me up at my hotel in Luxor and took me directly to the boat. The second morning we had an early tour to Edfu and an afternoon visit at Kom Ombo. Mustafa was very attentive, making sure I had everything I needed on the boat and on the tours. The boat is without frills but comfortable. I am a vegetarian and there were plenty of options for me in the meals served.
- H6951FS_00My sincere thanksMy sincere thanks and my pride for the company's team work. You were very helpful especially when you helped me when my wife got sick. And you made up for it. She was very happy. Thanks to the mentor Ahmed, he is really a great person
- serikdeward00excelant servicelast year my friend john visted egypt with his family and after he back home he told me alot about how it was wonderful, he recomended this company for me, and after i checked the reviews about this company i decieded to do it with booking2egypt,realy it was fantastic, and now i recomend this company, there guieds have a knowldge, there cars modren, every thing was great
- spencerke00Great experience!We took the three-day, two night cruise and loved it. We were looking for a shorter cruise that allowed us to experience the Nile, while still seeing many of the sites in Luxor outside of a tour group, and at our own pace, and this worked out perfectly. Ahmed, our guide who accompanied us, was extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to have with us during our visits to Edfu and Khom Ombo. The room was really nice and well-kept. Afternoon tea on the deck each day was also a nice touch. Would definitely recommend this to others looking for a way to experience the Nile and sites along the way as part of an itinerary to Aswan.
- Jouandanial00Great valuWe were in a medical confrance when we decided to have a cruise to aswan from luxor . The organise and the service was great . Thanks for your efforts
- Zaher198000I will do it again next yearHow it was fantastic. Resenable price. Profissoinal staff. Really we enjoyed our trip in cairo and luxor. Since we arrived every thing organised very well
- L6286Boghlo00They work better than the big companiesThis my first time in Egypt with my family . In the beganing we were worried to book with a company online . But what we founded was great . Great hospitality.exclent guide.modern cars .butifule cruise .thanks for all the staff .