Don't land in an unfamiliar city without knowing how you are getting to your hotel. Book your Cairo Airport Private Arrival Transfer today for an easy arrival into a complicated city.
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Meet and assist at the airport upon arrival
- One-way private transfer
- Professional driver
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We do pickup all travelers outside Luxor city at an extra cost
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Luxor International Airport, MMFX+VX9, Luxor Governorate 85955, Egypt
- Luxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107158P27
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- any languages tour-guides are available up to request at an extra cost
- We do pick-up all travelers outside Hurghada city at an extra cost
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Luxor Airport private arrival transfer?
- Luxor Airport private arrival transfer price starts from $25.00. Discover and book Luxor Airport private arrival transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Luxor Airport private arrival transfer cancellation policy?
- Luxor Airport private arrival transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Luxor Airport private arrival transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Luxor Airport private arrival transfer?
- Luxor Airport private arrival transfer is hosted by Sunrise Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sunrise Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Luxor Airport private arrival transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Luxor Airport private arrival transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Luxor Airport private arrival transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107158P27
Reserve your spot
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
About the operator
Joined in October 2016
#36 of 218 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Luxor
- Relax72288700High price for low valueIt's too expensive (almost USD 50) for a tour to a place tha has little to offer. If you want to have a good experience go to Philae (Agilika Island) to visit the Temple of Isis. Just skip Elephantine Island and save your money and your time.
- light1100Tailor made to suit us perfectly!We had a fantastic 2.5 days of tours and transfers from Hurghada to Luxor and then Luxor to Marsa Alam with Sunrise Tours. Sunrise Tours was also the most reasonably priced of the many tour companies I contacted and by far the most accommodating. The range in pricing between companies can be enormous. We visited in summer with a young child when afternoon temperatures were 45C. Bahaa who is the head of Sunrise Tours was so accommodating and let us split our day -- starting very early (sights open at 6am) in order to be able to avoid the scorching sun and to have a much-needed rest in the afternoon and then continuing in the late afternoon/early evening. Starting super early also meant that we had some sights to ourselves which was absolutely fantastic. He also made sure that we got to see what we wanted which was of utmost importance to us as we had done our homework and knew exactly which tombs and temples we wanted to see. The communication and booking of the tours with Bahaa over Whatsapp and email was also very smooth. Our driver Walid had a great sense of humour and by Egyptian standards drove very well. Egyptians really do sometimes drive on the wrong side of the road! We think it’s because some of the highways which are dual carriageway have the carriageways so far apart that you can’t see the oncoming side and because there aren’t a lot of junctions to enter the highway the Egyptians find it sometimes easier and faster to just take the nearest carriageway even though one is driving against the traffic! When it gets dark, many drivers don’t switch on their car headlights which is something we still can’t understand. Walid was also very patient waiting for us in the scorching sun while we were seeing the sights. He also helped us by buying things like refreshments and food for us so we wouldn’t have to pay tourist prices. The car we had was a very new (3 year old) seven seater Mitsubishi with individually controllable air conditioning at the front and middle rows. The guide was very knowledgeable and patient but left us alone too often. Other guides we saw at the sights tended to explain more, but everyone is different in their requirements and we have always wanted to see the sights and are super interested in Egyptology hence we were hungry for every bit of information. Bahaa texted us each day to ask us how things were and at the end he also told us that we could have had a different guide if we had just told him that we were not completely satisfied. Seeing the fantastic ancient sights of Luxor and Dendera has always been a dream and thanks to Sunrise Tours we got to see them in the fine detail we wanted, at our own pace and at a much more reasonable price than other tour companies!
- laurafQ5778GI00A must do - guaranteed fun!This is a must to do and highly recommend! It was a lot of fun having the quad bikes in the desert and the view was unreal! Mustafa, our guide, was really great and made sure the group enjoyed their time. The sunset ride was beautiful over the desert, valley and nearby mountains.
- donsP8303QF00A great and truly well-guided trip to Abu SimbelWe had such a wonderful and carefree tour with our guides. They picked us at our river boat on-time with a comfortable ride to the airport. We were then met at the Abu Simbel airport and wisked away in a comfortable coach bus. We had a personal guide to show us around the two temples and most importantly get us through the shopping stalls and back to the bus. The Abu Simbel temple was of course, Just AMAZING, and well worth the trip. We were very pleased about the entire one-day trip.
- Traveler6074314681000A genuine partner in EgyptA great company. Very genuine and excellent service. Highly recommended for anyone to select for any tour around Egypt.
- Keelym600Abu Simbel and Sunrise Tours ... AMAZING!Sunrise Tours and their trip to Abu Simbel were amazing. Our private guide was extremely knowledgable and helpful. I must "see" while in Egypt!
- 431clivej00The perfect Nile CruiseIt was an amazing experience packed with lots of historical visits. We visited 2 historical sites each day accompanied by a very knowledgeable local guide. The visits were private with a personal guide and private transport to each site so we could explore at our own pace and ask questions/discuss what we were being shown. The hot air balloon was also an amazing experience although this is not private, with up to 20 people per balloon. The basket on the balloon is huge so there is plenty of room even when sharing with so many people. The tour operator was always available via WhatsApp, providing regular updates on who the tour guide was each day and what time we would meet. They always met us on the boat but it is worth noting that you have a different guide at each stop so nobody on board with you. However direct contact via WhatsApp with the tour operator works well. The ship that we were on was the MS Mayfair and was perfect, comfortable clean cabin, great selection, quality and quality of food. The lounge and open top deck were also comfortable and well equipped.
- 584yuxins00Perfect！Everything was perfect. We had a good chat online. The manager of the travel agency was very responsible and prepared a surprise for me. He upgraded the cruise suite for me. The tour guide was one-on-one. I had a good time in Egypt
- rebeccamZ4883ID00AmazingThe travel package and transfer service were seamless and made our trip stress-free. Highly recommend their services !
- DellaTy00Impeccable service - 5 star service from this companyDid a two night , three day cruise with Sunrise from Luxor to Aswan . Impeccable service for westerners seeking clear and transparent activities in Egypt .. he’s rare like that and true to his word - thanks Mr B! Would 100% recommend .
- marjsoares00The nature of the Nile :)For our trip to Egypt, a tour that help us know more about the biodiversity of the region was something that we really wanted to do! :) Birdwatching in Aswan was a very nice experience to know more about this Nile Bird Hotspot! Our tour guide Fatma was amazing and shared with us her great knowledge! :D she also brought very useful material (guides and binoculars was perfect). Doing this trip by boat around the small Nile island was also a highlight! :) This tour took 2h, but we believe that extende the activity a bit more (1h, for example) and go a little further on the river our try a inland observation spot with a monocular could be also very interesting! We really enjoyed this morning in nature was a great way to start a day of exploration! :D
- BoardingPass729482003 nights cruise from Aswan to Luxori booked a cruise with dahabya for 4 nights from Luxor to Aswan through Viator. I got a confirmation and everything was good to go. the following day I got contacted by Sunrise Tours that the booking system had not been updated and that that cruise was sold out. I had booked rather late and it was high season so I was not to upset. The sunrise representative suggested a 3 night cruise from Aswan to Luxor instead with one night at the hotel where i would get a partial refund. I accepted and the trip would start the following day with transport by car to the cruiseship in Aswan. The driver picked me up as agreed but right when we were to enter Aswan he asked me where he was supposed to drop me off... He didnot know which stressed me out a bit. He called in and finally got the information he needed and we got there in the end. The cruise ship was nice and i was happy with that but the trips to the temples i was not happy with. The first one in Aswan the guide was late which led to us beeing short on time and running through the temple instead of enjoying. The second trip in Kom Ombo the guide got us in and basically left us there on our own and told us to go back to the cruiseship when we were done... not ok .. the following day we were supposed to go with a chariot and visit a temple after breakfast which was from 6 to 8. I got a phonecall at 5 in the morning that the guide was waiting for me.... I got ready and went down but they had gone without me...Again not ok... We went on two trips after we got to Luxor and those i was happy with mostly thanks to our guide Muhammed who was great. In regards to the person at Sunrise that i was in contact with he spoke and wrote good english and was quick to reply the only thing that irritated me was at the end when i was to get back the partial refund that we agreed he shorted me by 75 Egyptian pounds which is like 3$ . That annoyed me immensely, not the money but the principle... its 3fricking $... why would you be so petty and annoy your customer for that... to sum up Am i glad that i got to go on a cruise on the Nile and would i recommend that? Yes!! Would I book through Sunrise again? Honestly no...
- Jennifer W00Our tour on this place was unforgettable.The sunrise tours was peaceful, clean, airy, and pleasant place. I must go their again to see the Luxor Egypt sunrise because this was my first tour on this place with my friends. And we enjoyed their very much. Their staff was helpful and cooperative.
- Odyssey2493838630300Nile Cruise and Abu SimbelMy experience with Sunrise Tours was amazing !! Bahaa was excellent and went above and beyond with all our needs. He always answered my queries quick and planned a great itinerary for our stay from Hurghada to Luxor for 4 night Nile Cruise and then back to Hurghada. He organised all private tours and private cars for the whole trip and eventually went smoothly. The driver Walid was amazing and he also went above and beyond with all our requests. I am sooo glad I went with Sunrise Tours and especially Bahaa, as I checked alot of tour companies and he was far the best in quality and cost. Don't think twice. Contact him and you won't regret !!
- eleanorw94200Great service and valueBahaa at Sunrise tours was helpful and responsive from the outset and thanks to him our trip to Egypt went very smoothly. Booking our Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor through him was significantly cheaper than other providers we contacted for the same ship, and he sorted us knowledgeable and friendly guides for every stop. Aida, Essam, Emad and Mohammed all had a lot of knowledge to offer and really brought the sights to life. Every driver he organised for us was safe and professional (which, given how crazy the roads are in Egypt is v important). We also liked that as part of the package, all the entry fees etc were included so we didn't have to worry about queuing up or having the right amount of cash. Bahaa was very accessible via WhatsApp which we appreciated both before and during our trip. He also sorted us a car to take us from Luxor to Hurghada - again, much better value than other providers. We'll be recommending Bahaa to others!
Buy it with
Luxor Airport private arrival transfer provided by Sunrise Tours
Product Overview: Luxor Airport private arrival transfer
Number of Photos