Luxor Full Day Tour Mummification & Luxor Museum with Karnak Temple
By Look at Egypt tours
Luxor Full-Day Tour Mummification & Luxor Museum with Karnak Temple, The best day trip in Luxor. Visit Luxor Museum & Mummification Museum with the temples of Karnak and Luxor with a private guide, Lunch and sightseeing ticket and all transfers included. Discover the major archaeological sites & the museums on East Bank of Luxor, Visit the temple complexes of Karnak which is considered the largest temple complex in the world, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife, Mut, and their son Khonso God of the Moon. Luxor Temple was dedicated by Ramses II, the greatest builder of ancient Egypt. Then visit the Mummification Museum which is a unique archaeological museum in Luxor. It is dedicated to the art of Ancient Egyptian mummification and Luxor museum with its wonderful collection of mummies & some of Tutankhamen treasures
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 7–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
German, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch at Local Resturant
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Museum
- Entry/Admission - Mummification Museum
- Tipping for guide & driver
- Any Extra not mentioned
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- pick-up and drop off from any hotel or Nile cruise in Luxor
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11531P222
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Luxor Full Day Tour Mummification & Luxor Museum with Karnak Temple?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Luxor Full Day Tour Mummification & Luxor Museum with Karnak Temple on Tripadvisor
- How much is Luxor Full Day Tour Mummification & Luxor Museum with Karnak Temple?
- Luxor Full Day Tour Mummification & Luxor Museum with Karnak Temple price starts from $172.00. Discover and book Luxor Full Day Tour Mummification & Luxor Museum with Karnak Temple on Tripadvisor
- What is the Luxor Full Day Tour Mummification & Luxor Museum with Karnak Temple cancellation policy?
- Luxor Full Day Tour Mummification & Luxor Museum with Karnak Temple cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Luxor Full Day Tour Mummification & Luxor Museum with Karnak Temple on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Luxor Full Day Tour Mummification & Luxor Museum with Karnak Temple?
- Luxor Full Day Tour Mummification & Luxor Museum with Karnak Temple is hosted by Look at Egypt tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Look at Egypt tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Luxor Full Day Tour Mummification & Luxor Museum with Karnak Temple on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11531P222
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Temple of KarnakStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Luxor TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Luxor MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Mummification MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Experience of a lifetime!!
If you are hesitating about spending to take this balloon ride, don't. It is a tremendous value compared to balloon…
Tour guides at Look At Egypt are sub-par.
We booked through Marriott Bonvoy and were assigned by them to a Viator-operated tour, called "Look at Egypt." The…
Enjoyable and unforgettable trip
It was an amazing experience with this tour operator, very professional, knowledgeable and fun. We have meet excel…
custom made tour Nile cruise, Abu Simbel, Pyramides, Nubian village Aswan - great experience
I travel a lot with friends but we never do tours, we always make individual arrangements. We decided to do a tour …
Look at Egypt tours offers an outstanding introduction to the best of Egyptian history with knowledgeable and very …
Outstanding Tour with very professional guide
Luxor is the paradise for history buff we visited all the main treasures and the highlights of ancient city my high…
Not worth the money and poorly organised.
Booked the tour based on intinery.Changed our hotels and tour without our permission. Expensive tour with cheap hot…
We had a Nile cruise accompanied by our tour guide. Ahmed El Sayed. He’s amazing. Makes everything come alive. Very…
Thank you so much to all of the staff at Look at Egypt Tours. The hassle free experience was greatly appreciated. H…
Best Tour ever great organization and value
I have enjoyed the cruise so much with my husband and 6 & 8 year old sons. The agent Ahmed helped us so much with t…
Magical 3 Days/Nights
Our booking through Look At Egypt turned out so well, we could not have been happier. Being from the US (California…
the best tour in Luxor with Look at EGYPT
we travel at Luxur with look at Egypt tours it was a great experience and amazing tour with guide Dina and our driv…
An excellent experience
We booked through "Look At Egypt" and are so pleased with the experience. They are very organized and the guides ar…
The best vacation we’ve taken so far!
I want to begin by saying this trip to Egypt has been incredible and probably the best one so far. We booked it aft…
Egypt presented at its best.
My wife and I "studied" Egypt history before our trip. We were astounded by the depth of knowledge of our Egyptolog…