Private day tour in Luxor and visit Habu temple Valley of workers and Valley of the Queens in Luxor.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Norwegian, German, Swedish, Russian, Korean, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Danish, Dutch
What's not included
- - Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- - Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- - lunch at a good quality restaurant
- - All service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Medinat Habu
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Artisans (Deir el-Medina)
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Queens
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- from your Hotel
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72617P716
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Habu Temple Valley Of Workers & Queens?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Habu Temple Valley Of Workers & Queens on Tripadvisor
- How much is Habu Temple Valley Of Workers & Queens?
- Habu Temple Valley Of Workers & Queens price starts from $105.00. Discover and book Habu Temple Valley Of Workers & Queens on Tripadvisor
- What is the Habu Temple Valley Of Workers & Queens cancellation policy?
- Habu Temple Valley Of Workers & Queens cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Habu Temple Valley Of Workers & Queens on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Habu Temple Valley Of Workers & Queens?
- Habu Temple Valley Of Workers & Queens is hosted by Sun Pyramids Tours - Luxor. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sun Pyramids Tours - Luxor on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Habu Temple Valley Of Workers & Queens on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72617P716
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Temple of Medinat HabuStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Valley of the Artisans (Deir el-Medina)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Valley of the QueensStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Sun Pyramids Tours - Luxor
Joined in April 2018
#151 of 628 Tours & Activities in Luxor
- victoriaw11900Fabulous luxury Nile cruiseI booked a 5 day/4 night cruise on the Sonesta Moon Goddess through Egypt Unlimited Tours. It was absolutely fabulous. The room large with a balcony and a beautiful view. The service and facilities were 1st class. The food excellent - buffet breakfast and lunch and 4 course dinner with many international cuisines catered for. Fir early trips they provide a comprehensive breakfast box. The crew were friendly and many activities snd entertainment when on board. I highly recommend them.
- Marc W00Wifi issue became irritatingThe Sonesta’s staff were amazing; nothing was too much. However, my only criticism was the “wifi issue”. This was evidently an issue for many of the passengers on-board. Unfortunately, the management do not see the value of extending free wifi to its passengers. Extremely disappointing! Wifi is an expectation; given the fact that this complementary in MacDonalds! This factored as a continued irritation, that would sway me away from a Sonesta stay again. This may seem petty but its the small things that often make the difference. It is comforting for family to contact us in an emergency (I had to purchase wifi from the boat for this …. $50.00 per device). Best wishes,
- 783mianmuhammads00GoodThe Sonesta Star Goddess cruise was marvelous experience. The proffessional staff, service, rooms (suites), food, everything was way above expected. Our trip was from Aswan to Luxor.
- 431clivej00The perfect ship for a Nile cruise.Everything was perfect. Cabin was comfortable, in good condition and kept very clean, housekeepers offering to clean more than once a day of required. Great selection of food and lots of it and restaurant staff very helpful and attentive. All drinks are payable but reasonably priced. Evening entertainment was good but not going on too long. Bar staff again very helpful and attentive. The top deck is comfortable and a great place to relax whilst cruising although the hot tubs are showing their age.
- Benj T00If you’re doing a Nile cruise look no furtherTook the 4 night cruise on the MS Mayfair in an Executive cabin with Veranda. Note I did not use Sun Pyramid tours but I booked direct which was painless and am sure cheaper! Positives: - The boat is well maintained and the decor was tasteful and felt luxurious. The only boats we saw sailing alongside that were comparable/nicer were the Historia and the Jaz Regent, and both of those are more expensive than Mayfair, so I’d say Mayfair is the most bang for your buck luxury wise (I also did extensive internet research before the trip). - Staff were always helpful and very friendly. If you have cute kids you WILL get free drinks. - The food was usually good with the lunch buffets and Egyptian good being the highlights. Dinner sometimes was a bit more average. - Booking direct so we were given a group guide by Mayfair, but the group ended up being just us and a family of 3, so ended up pretty much like a private tour. Whenever boats were rented it was only the 5 of us plus the guide which was great (compared to some tours having 20+ people). If you are thinking of booking via an agent for the purpose of a private guide, I’d highly recommend booking direct for cheaper. - Veranda room with chairs was a great luxury to have, although not necessary as you can also sit on the lounge balconies which are usually empty. Negatives: - For young couples you will be a small minority as it was mainly families with kids. This is likely an issue for all Nile cruises. Wouldn’t say this is the best honeymoon destination. - Executive cabins include free drinks but only Egyptian alcohol is part of the package and the wine is quite average. Drinks at meals were not included but staff were fine with us getting drinks at the bar and bringing them to meals. - Pool is tiny and smaller than other boats. - They were at full capacity and we were made to share a table at meals with the family in our tour group. They were lovely people so it ended up great, but I could imagine it could potentially be a problem for some. If I made an issue out of it I imagine they could’ve created a new table for us, but I never felt the need to ask. Overall Niles cruises are certainly not cheap but a cruise is the only comfortable way to visit Luxor/Aswan and again this one was a perfect mix of luxury but good value. Would rate it a 4.5 star/5 as there were small issues but overall was a lovely time. Given how hit or miss I understand some of these Nile cruises can be (the decor of some we saw looked truly awful), this one is a massive hit and highly recommended.
- DPUSA00Mayfair MagnificentMy family and I traveled on the Mayfair during April 2023. We looked at a number of cruise boats and picked Mayfair based on reviews and availability. The boat was definitely one of the nicest ones we saw during our five days. You walk through many during boarding. We got connecting rooms and they were small but clean (hard as we had just come from the St Regis Cairo). Good food throughout and no repeating of mains throughout which was fantastic. Staff were gracious, kind and throughly guest focused. Highly recommend…
- bcaldas500Great CruiseWe had a great experience on the Nile Cruise. It was fantastic the 4 nights 5 days crise from Luxor to Aswan. The cruise is really well decorated with a lot of taste. The rooms are comfortable and reasonably sized for a cruise. The rooms are extremely clean. The staff is extremely friendly. We truly have enjoyed the entire experience. Would do it again once my kids are older. It is a great way to relax.
- KerryR29000Spacious well appointed boatThis review is for the Star Goddess. The boat is spacious and elegant . The lounge bar is very comfortable. The live entertainment was great. 90% of meals were smorgasbord. The quality was ok but not great. The A La Cart meal on the last night was beautiful, pitty that could not be to that standard for the entire cruise. Service was great and attentive for the cruise. Having to pay for water with meals was pretty poor. When we docked at Luxor we were in a prime position in front of Luxor Temple , one of the advantages of being on a five star cruise. What makes this cruise, spacious suites with a full balcony
- SaWatDeeKah00Feel like a King or Queen floating down the NileThere is only great things to say about our 5 day / 4 night voyage from Luxor to Aswan on the MS Mayfair. * The rooms are clean, beautiful and well appointed. * The common spaces are tastefully decorated and feel luxurious. At each port you disembark to land by walking through the lobbies of the various river boats docked side by side. I felt that BY FAR, the MS Mayfair had the most beautiful interior and rooftop area. *The food was absolutely delicious with a bounty of choices at each meal. *The Egyptian entertainment each night was both interesting and fun. * But the heart of the Mayfair is its crew which treated every guest like a king and a queen by anticipating our every need. After such pampering and luxury, it is hard to return home to real life.
- 4EverTraveler6600Gorgeous BoatThe boat is gorgeous and the staff is phenomenal. The food in the dining room could be hit or miss - sometimes it was fantastic and other times it was very average. Service everywhere on the boat was really excellent, especially the room staff and the food and beverage staff. Highly recommend.
- Jane C00A holiday of our dreams ….I cannot rate this experience highly enough. The cabin, the team, the food ….literally everything was five star. Our cabin was cared for beautifully by Hassan and Gamaal, they were always there just when we need them. Markos looked after us on the sun deck, always providing towels and water and was so friendly. Mahmoud in the bar created special drinks and the fabulous team in the restaurant were exceptional, especially Hamy. The excursions were brilliantly organised in brand new vehicles with exceptional drives and guides. The managers were always visible and helpful…..and the spa treatment facial was the best I have ever had. It was a holiday of our dreams
- amr b00Sonesta Star GoddessThis is my first trip on a Cruise Ship, I took a long time to select this Cruise. Lots of studies and comparisons were made until I chose Sonesta Star Goddess. The Sonesta Star Goddess is a wonderful cruise with an amazing kind helpful sailing crew. The captain was kind enough to allow my kids to pay him a visit in the bridge. Catering services under head chef, Mr. Abdel Hamid, were flavourful and tasty and there was a great variety, especially the barbecue lunch on deck. Our bar tender was Moamen, he is a great guy, always there to help with a wide smile. The cruise manager was Mr. Ahmed. He is very neat, available every where, very careful regarding time schedule. The rooms were spacious with a great balcony on the glorious Nile scene which is not available in most of the cruises. Thanks for all. I recommend to heat the pool water
- JayLyons00The Right Way to Cruise the NileThe Sonesta Moon Goddess is clearly one of the nicer boats on which to cruise the NIle. Most of the 250 boats that cruise the NIle don't offer balconies, but they are standard on board here. The food is served buffet-style, but it is delicious and there's plenty from which to choose. The crew is accommodating and very courteous. The weather was too cool to really use the pool, but it would have been nice to have the hot tub working. That seems to be a problem everywhere in Egypt.
- Lovingtravellingin00Awesome experience for family tripSun Pyramids team in Luxor has gone the extra mile to make our holiday here outstanding. Hager from the Cairo office designed the trip taking our wishes into consideration and adding great additions such as the dinner with a local family or the felucca trip. Once landed in Luxor, Mohamed welcomed us and has been taking us to various exciting activities, always on time and helping out with useful tips and adapting when necessary such as felucca at sunset. Also suggesting nice restaurants upon request. We felt very safe in the team’s company. A big thank you to our driver Mr Salah who took us everywhere safely and on time. Mrs Ghada, our very knowledgable guide for the many temples and Tombs patiently provided detail and context to the wonderful places and sites we were discovering. She helped us to find shops, pharmacy and other small queries on the way. Her deep understanding of Egyptian history and Art was a plus! We are grateful to the Luxor team, hope to meet you all again and can not wait for our Cairo part of the trip with Sun Pyramids!
- Diverstcroix00Nile Cruise Nov 21-Nov 25We were on the Sonesta Sun Goddess and took a 5 day/4 night cruise. Everything about this trip was fantastic. The staff went above and beyond, the food was incredible and plentiful and the accommodations were beautiful and incredibly comfortable. I would highly recommend this cruise line to everyone I know. My daughter and I traveled together - we were part of a larger wedding group of friends/family.
Buy it with
Habu Temple Valley Of Workers & Queens provided by Sun Pyramids Tours - Luxor
Product Overview: Habu Temple Valley Of Workers & Queens
Number of Photos