Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
See the most famous sites around Luxor on both sides of the river in one day. Visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple on the East bank and then see the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple on the West Bank.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Valley of the KingsStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el BahariStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Colossi of MemnonStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Karnak Open Air MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Luxor TempleStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Karnak Open Air Museum
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Kairo Ausfluge
The guide, wich name was Mohamed Ali, was very professional and easy going, he teach me a lot of facts about recent…
I took the tour in December, seeing Saqqara, Memphis and the pyramids in Giza. The tour guide and driver were reall…
the best trip ever in my life
Mohamed is a very polite and honest person with a very great experience in the ancient Egyptian civilization. Indee…
Great experience and highest recommendations
I've booked specific tour for my needs. It is especially valuable at hard time of almost suspense of tourism due to…
Such A Enjoyable, Loving, and Blessed Experience!
How do I even start this review? This was one of the most amazing experiences I have ever thought to have experienc…
Omar a very kind, experienced and generous tour guide!
Me and my husband did the day tour in Alexandria and Omar was an amazing guide! We had specific places to visit and…
We had an excellent tour to Alexandria with a very nice Lunch. Our guide Omar was very knowledgeable and fun. We wo…
AMAZING tour guide!!!
It was a pleasure exploring and learning about Egypt with Mohammad Ali as our tour guide. He is knowledgeable, pat…
Best people to do the tour with. Very professional and helpful. Friendly and would pinpoint you the best things to …
Great tour and tour guide!
We had an excellent tour guide: Mohammed Ali! He was very knowledgeable and so helpful when we needed someone to ca…
Giza and Dashur Pyramids
My experience with Mohammed and his driver friend was top notch. They were friendly, highly knowledgeable and made…
Lovely and knowledgeable guide!
Mohammed Aly是個熱情友善且具有充沛知識的導遊，他詳細的解說了古埃及的歷史及文化，也解答了我提出的每個問題，如果你是古埃及歷史的愛好者，強烈推薦來跟他的一日團！ Mohammed Aly is an excellent…
‘ Great’ Pyramid trip
It was great experience, Guide Mr Muhammed Aly , very nice personality and knowledgeable about the great history of…
trip in cario
that's the best Egypt cario trip ever, tour is patient and explain clearly, he is friendly and nice. highly recomm…
Best Tour Guide Ever
What an amazing tour experience. The guide was extremely knowledgeable about the history of the pyramids and took t…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 418 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Day Tour to The East & West Bank of the Nile of Luxor
Which attractions will I visit with Day Tour to The East & West Bank of the Nile of Luxor?
How much is Day Tour to The East & West Bank of the Nile of Luxor?
Day Tour to The East & West Bank of the Nile of Luxor price starts from $76.93. Discover and book Day Tour to The East & West Bank of the Nile of Luxor on Tripadvisor
What is the Day Tour to The East & West Bank of the Nile of Luxor cancellation policy?
Day Tour to The East & West Bank of the Nile of Luxor cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Tour to The East & West Bank of the Nile of Luxor on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Day Tour to The East & West Bank of the Nile of Luxor?
Day Tour to The East & West Bank of the Nile of Luxor is hosted by Kairo Ausfluge. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kairo Ausfluge on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Tour to The East & West Bank of the Nile of Luxor on Tripadvisor