Visit valley of the kings, Hatshepsut temple, habu temple and colossi of Memnon with someone who know the history and with a tour company specialized in luxury services.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Bottle of water
- WiFi access
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Medinat Habu
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Tipping and any personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Any where in luxor
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123024P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Valley of the kings-west bank day tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Valley of the kings-west bank day tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Valley of the kings-west bank day tour?
- Valley of the kings-west bank day tour price starts from $102.57. Discover and book Valley of the kings-west bank day tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Valley of the kings-west bank day tour cancellation policy?
- Valley of the kings-west bank day tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Valley of the kings-west bank day tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Valley of the kings-west bank day tour?
- Valley of the kings-west bank day tour is hosted by Egyptoria. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Egyptoria on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Valley of the kings-west bank day tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123024P5
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Valley of the KingsStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Temple of HatshepsutStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Temple of Medinat HabuStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Colossi of MemnonStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in February 2019
#24 of 527 Tours & Activities in Giza
- 655travelj00I wish I could give them 10 stars!I wish I could give them 10 stars!!! What an amazing trip! Traveling with Sal (archaeologist/Egyptologist was first class. I was enamored with his stories. I was transported to ancient Egypt as I learned the insider tales of Egypt’s history. Not the fairy tales that guides tell but the wisdom of an archaeologist bringing history to life. I will NEVER forget this trip. I thought this was a once in a lifetime trip but I was wrong. Now I have to go back and for sure I will go with Egyptoria when I return. Don’t hesitate to book with them. I was a woman traveling alone and I felt safe and cared for and they went above and beyond to help me with an allergy. They were kind and fun and made this trip something I will never forget.
- donaldac201600🤩 Egyptoria Gets 10-STARS! 🤩With the absolutely invaluable assistance and professional expertise of Egyptoria, I was able to lead a wonderful and extremely successful spiritual retreat for a large group of adult participants with my partner and business associate. The amazing 9 Day Tour in Egypt we were given was undeniably key for the most transformative time for us all. Everyone that assisted us (the tour guides, egyptologist, the drivers, and even the security personnel) were all so expertly selected by this simply amazing tour agency. Undoubtedly, every single person who worked to help us on the tour was unquestionably kind, attentive, patient, intelligent and professional. There are simply no words to even describe what an absolutely Amazing experience we all had... and Egyptoria was just essential and key in helping us create such a positive and life-changing experience overall. I am so Very grateful for the fact that this tour agency was a part of all of our adventures in Egypt. I will absolutely be using their services again in the near future and I most definitely Highly Recommend them!
- 410bethanyj00Above and Beyond!I have led retreats all over the world for 12 years and I have NEVER have a guide company as good as Egyptoria. Tom and his team went above and beyond to make our experience absolutely delightful. They created a unique opportunity for us to experience the richness of Egyptian culture, while taking care of our every need and request - always with a smile. Our Egyptologist - Sal - wowed us with his knowledge and passion of Ancient Egyptian myth, legend and history. Thank you, Egyptoria! We will be back.
- kirstinh62400Absolute Best Guides in EgyptTom and everyone in the Egyptoria crew weee phenomenal. I can’t imagine a better company or guide for our journey in Egypt. From day one they were always available to answer any and all questions, and throughout the trip they went above and beyond in numerous ways. We experienced Egypt beyond the tourist attractions, and I feel like our journey was an encounter, not just a trip. I can’t recommend Tom and his company enough!
- U7406ZEluzm00Must Travel with EgyptoriaTraveling through Egypt with Eyptoria was a true privilege. We saw the most beautiful temples possible, had great local food, and excursions that were both educational and joyful. Never a dull moment or exhausting. Our guides knowledge was so extensive and second to none. All questions were always answered and they provided detailed information I wouldn't have access to. At the end of the tour my family joined me and Egyptoria helped me with local recommendations and planning that was equally sustainable for my kids. We always felt safe and welcomed. Egyptoria's attention to detail was unparalleled and their kindness unmatched. I would have never experienced this wealth of beauty and knowledge across the South and North of Egypt if it weren't for Egyptoria's knowledge and meticulous planning. I can't wait to do it again!
- CQuestDiving00Best Tour Experience EverThe organising of the Cairo and Sharm el Sheikh excursions were super well organized. The guides were informative, professional and friendly and all 21 of us had the best time of our lives! We’ll be back next year and want to work with Egyptoria’s staff again. Thank you to Tom and everyone else for going the extra mile to keep us safe and happy, we’ll see you soon.
- markhZ5731EX00Suez Canal tour - get a true taste of Egypt!I had an amazing time going to the Suez Canal with my tour guide Zezo. Zezo is friendly and extremely well informed. He was happy to discuss many different topics and it was a joy to discuss Egypt and the Egyptian people from the past till today. This is a MUST tour group and guide for any adventure you are hoping to enjoy. The Suez Canal was definitely worth it- Highly Recommend!
- 839jaydan00Superb EgyptI enjoy every bit of the adventure. However, l loved the desert more than anything else, the native restaurant with its tea, the Mariachi Karachi driving, Crystal mountain, volcanic remains, the mushroom toad chalk and the night in the desert.
- 775shrouke00Unforgettable Cairo tourThe Cairo city tour turned out to be an excellent choice for us. We had the opportunity to explore various notable attractions, including the citadel of Saladin and Mohamed Ali mosque. Additionally we visited Coptic Cairo which added a fascinating cultural dimension to our experience. Although we initially planned to visit the Egyptian museum, our guide recommended the civilisation museum instead. It turned out to be an amazing alternative, and we were throughly impressed by the exhibits. Tom, the tour manager assured us that if there was any spare time after completing the main itinerary, he would take us to the Egyptian museum as well, only charging us for the entrance fees. The flexibility was greatly appreciated. Navigating through the busy traffic was a breeze, thanks to our skilled and clever driver. Mahmoud our guide proved to be exceptionally knowledgeable and friendly, enriching our tour with his insights and expertise. Overall it was a fascinating tour that exceeded our expectations and we highly recommend it to others
- Philippe J00An excellent cultural and historical experienceThis tour is a great hassle-free way to see some of the key sites of the city. Our highly knowledgeable and experienced guide Esra provided us with very pertinent historical and cultural facts.
- joannamG8596SF00Fantastic tour, would highly recommend!Our tour to Egypt with Egyptopia was fantastic and I would highly recommend them as a tour company. With their help, we designed our own itinerary and saw everything we wanted to. It was well organised, and Tom was exceptionally responsive. The tour guides and drivers were knowledgable, reliable, helpful and a lot of fun! We felt safe and were well looked after the whole time.
- 887alaai009 Days Egypt tripThis is our third time with egyptoria and their services have been consistently exceptional. They exceeded our expectations with their outstanding customer service. The guides were knowledgeable and personable, the accommodation were luxurious, and the drivers were affable. Our 9 day trip to Egypt was remarkable and we highly recommend it to anyone.
- non_a78600Awe inspiring experienceWe have been to the pyramids of giza, the temples of luxor and the Nile, every day was filled with awe inspiring experience. Our guide was knowledgeable, friendly and made sure we had the best experience possible. I highly recommend the 6 days tour to Egypt with egyptoria tours to anyone who want to explore egypt on a short amount of time. Thanks to everyone of the team from cairo to luxor
- ghadeera841006 days Egypt tourIf you are looking for a company to take you on a 6 day Egypt tour, I highly recommend egyptoria, I recently had the opportunity to tour egypt with them and I was blown away by the quality of their services. From start to finish egyptoria provided an exceptional tour experience. Their guides were knowledgeable, friendly and passionate. Thank you Egyptoria
- ReneeB207900Everything Cairo!Tom was instrumental in planning our custom 2 day private tour of Cairo and the pyramids. Our guide, Mofasa was excellent! He has wealth of knowledge of Egyptian history and culture and a passion for sharing it!! We learned so much, had many laughs and felt like we we’re leaving family by the end of our tour. Thank you for an unforgettable experience ❤️
Buy it with
Valley of the kings-west bank day tour provided by Egyptoria
Product Overview: Valley of the kings-west bank day tour
Number of Photos