Luxor West Bank (B)
By Egypt Crown Tours
• Private 4-hour tour of the Valley of the Nobles and Valley of the Artisans and Ramsseum temple from Luxor • Look beyond the Nile’s pharaonic treasures and into the lives of ordinary ancient Egyptians • Visit the Valley of the Nobles and see two nobles’ tombs painted with scenes of daily life • Explore the Valley of the Artisans, where the craftsmen who worked on the royal tombs lived • Stroll around the ruined houses, streets and temple • Learn about the lives, beliefs and work of ancient Egyptians • Visit the mortuary temple of the great Ramses the2nd • Receive personalized attention and commentary from a private, expert guide
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pickup travellers from all over luxor city
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68451P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Luxor West Bank (B)?
- Luxor West Bank (B) price starts from $40.00. Discover and book Luxor West Bank (B) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Luxor West Bank (B) cancellation policy?
- Luxor West Bank (B) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Luxor West Bank (B) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Luxor West Bank (B)?
- Luxor West Bank (B) is hosted by Egypt Crown Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Egypt Crown Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Luxor West Bank (B) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Luxor West Bank (B)?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Luxor West Bank (B) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68451P17
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Egypt Crown ToursStop: 4 hoursVisit the valley of the noples Visit the city of the artests Visit the temple of the king ramssais the secondRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
We visited the west bank with karim our guide he show us all the good sites to see explain nice story about kings a…
We visited luxor and Karnak temple with Egypt crown tours enjoy the tour with them give highly service. Recommende…
Enjoy the west bank tour with karim
One of the best tours we had in luxor visiting the west bank valley of the kings and the temple of the queen. Kari…
An engagement surprise turned big disappointment
It was suppose to be a surprise for our recent engagement. Sadly it turned out to be a poor experience. Karim agree…
Amazing experience, Said was very kind and a good captain. Magical sunset on the Nile. Karim who organised was very…
Went on a sunset private felucca tour with my friend while visiting Luxor. We did not pay for private, but due to t…
Felucca Trip beautiful weather
We had a great private Felucca ride on the Nile our first night in Luxor. It was not intended to be private, the vo…
Sunset Felucca with awesome crew!
Karim picked us up at our hotel and brought us to the dock. Mandu and Hassim were so much fun!!! We had a great tim…
Relaxed sailing trip
It is very nice to sail a bit up and down the river, two hours is a good length for that, the sailors are cheerful …
Lovely sunset sail with kind warm crew
Exactly what we were after. A private sail. It started slowly punting by the Nile river banks then the wind picked …
Absolute must for a stay in Luxor
Fantastic, relaxing experience after a long day of visiting temples and ruins, I can't recommend this highly enough
This is a nice, relaxing tour!! The guide, Captain Mohammed is friendly and very knowledgeable. Our tour was safe, …
Most Beautiful Sunset scenery
My family and I took this tour and couldn't stop taking pictures of the amazing sunset views. It was also a full mo…
We had a day and a half to see Luxor and the West Bank sights. Karim was great in getting us there quickly and prov…
Memorable Sunset Felucca Ride
the sunset view was amazing with the back drop of the west nile mountains. the food provided was the best egyptian …