Overnight tour visiting Edfu Temple ,Kom Ombo Temple, Phila Temple, the High Dam and Abu Simbel Temple.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- One night in a hotel in aswan city
- Entry/Admission - Egypt Crown Tours
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up Travellers from every where in luxor
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68451P24
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Overnight Trip to Aswan From Luxor Visiting Abu Simbel Temple?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Overnight Trip to Aswan From Luxor Visiting Abu Simbel Temple on Tripadvisor
- How much is Overnight Trip to Aswan From Luxor Visiting Abu Simbel Temple?
- Overnight Trip to Aswan From Luxor Visiting Abu Simbel Temple price starts from $285.00. Discover and book Overnight Trip to Aswan From Luxor Visiting Abu Simbel Temple on Tripadvisor
- What is the Overnight Trip to Aswan From Luxor Visiting Abu Simbel Temple cancellation policy?
- Overnight Trip to Aswan From Luxor Visiting Abu Simbel Temple cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Overnight Trip to Aswan From Luxor Visiting Abu Simbel Temple on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Overnight Trip to Aswan From Luxor Visiting Abu Simbel Temple?
- Overnight Trip to Aswan From Luxor Visiting Abu Simbel Temple is hosted by Egypt Crown Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Egypt Crown Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Overnight Trip to Aswan From Luxor Visiting Abu Simbel Temple on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68451P24
Reserve your spot
Visit edfu temple and Kom ombo...
Visit abu simple temple.
About the operator
Egypt Crown Tours
#83 of 392 Outdoor Activities in Luxor
- georgepriestley00Great couple days in Luxor with KarimWe originally booked the river Felucca cruise with Karim and enjoyed it so much that we decided to book more! We booked the sunrise balloon trip and a half day West Bank tour (Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens, Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Hatshepsut) through him as well. Karim is a very informative and entertaining guide and we recommend everyone to go with him! All the best, George, Matt, James & Tommi
- X3904TTgarethj00Perfect experience, great value but sadly no windCaptain Mossa was very welcoming and friendly . Sunset over the Nile is a truly mesmerising experience.i cannot recommend this highly enough . The boat, Humpty Dumpty, was perfect. The only reason for the 4/5 was we had no wind so he couldn’t sail . Weather is not something that can be held against the wonderful Mossa but would have made it perfect !
- Alex A00MagicalBeautiful views and great ride along the Nile. Our captain was very knowledgeable and friendly. Refreshments were also provided. Highly recommended.
- squidlyd202100Well worth the money and it was a really good experience.Good captain and host. Explained alot about Eygpt and family life, excellently looked after. Lovely evening watching the sunset. Throughly recommend.
- salehhala19800Nice cruiseThis cruise was easy to book and had very friendly service. The ride came with pick up service from my hotel and drip off. The pick up was on time and the driver was friendly. The owner met us at the dock and was very accommodating. Our boat drivers were Ali and mousa, both were very friendly and great. We recfonend this tour.
- Dreamer42426400Best Luxor Tour GuideKarin is awesome! We booked multiple trips - transportation to/from the airport, tours of the east and west banks and more. Very informative, made it super easy for us and since it was a private tour, we changed the day to suit our needs. He’s the best. Book!!
- Suyane V00We could not have better captains!Today my boyfriend and I went to a Felucca Trip on the Nile and it could not be better. Kareem picked us on time and brought us to the Felucca where we met the best captains we could ever had, Ali and Musra. What a nice boys! So young, but so client focused. From tbe beginning to the end they made sure we were enjoying it, served us tea and water. We laughed together and talked about life. They made us to feel at home! It was one of the best tours we had so far in Egypt. I would recommend them to all of you who are looking for a sunset felucca experience in Luxor. You will meet and be guided by honest, kind and very hard working people. I hope you enjoy it as we did. Thank you Ali! You and you colleague made my day! Thank you Kareem for organizing thia for us.
- Y2587PRalainf00A VIP Adventure with Abdul of Egypt Crown Tours - Hassle Free and Very Knowledgeable Guide/LocalMy cousin and I had the pleasure of crossing paths with Abdul, the proprietor of Egypt Crown Tours, thanks to a recommendation from Shashti, a jewelry merchant situated near Sofitel Hotel. We openly expressed our concerns to Shashti, sharing our fervent desire for a guide who could ensure a trouble-free and scam-resistant experience, especially considering the unfortunate encounter we, like many others, had faced around the Cairo Pyramids. Our encounter with Abdul turned out to be a truly gratifying one. He demonstrated unwavering transparency when it came to pricing, his wealth of experience, and the commitment of time required. In the beginning, we decided to dip our toes by booking a single excursion. Opting for the Luxor tour, which encompassed both the east and west banks, proved to be a fantastic choice. From the very first day, we were taken aback by the sheer breadth of knowledge he eagerly shared. Adding to the exceptional experience, he arranged for a modern sedan, complemented by a skilled chauffeur named Hussein, for our transportation needs. Abdul skillfully directed us to the significant sites on the west bank, considering our time constraints, and exhibited remarkable attention to detail on the east bank. Following the tours, we took the initiative to inquire whether he had connections for activities such as the hot air balloon ride, a visit to Banana Island, and tours in Aswan. With unwavering confidence, we entrusted Abdul with coordinating all these activities for us. The investment we made in his services proved to be genuinely worthwhile. A single unfulfilled desire remained – a Cairo tour in his offerings. If such an opportunity were to arise, he would undoubtedly become our comprehensive solution for exploring the array of cities we intend to introduce to our family. Abdul ensured that our experience was elevated to VIP status. From in-car refreshments to exclusive privileges during the hot air balloon journey – wherein we enjoyed our own private compartment, accommodating a minimum of four people, in contrast to the usual arrangement – he ensured our experience was unparalleled. This VIP approach extended to our Aswan expedition and boat excursion, which included an exclusive meal experience in the Nubian village. Additionally, Abdul boasts an extensive network in Luxor. He is acquainted with various individuals, including other guides, members of the police and military, workers, and vendors. It's quite commendable that he possesses the ability to maintain a calm atmosphere amidst the vendors and tactfully minimize interactions with other locals attempting to make sales. Our journey encompassed an impressive array of destinations, including Ramses IV, Tutankhamun, Ramses IX, Ramses III, the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, and Medinet Habu (or Habu Temple). Further experiences included a hot air balloon voyage over Karnak and Luxor, a leisurely sailboat escapade to Banana Island, and an invigorating swim in the Nile River. In Aswan, we explored notable sites such as The High Dam, Philae Temple (Isis Temple), the Unfinished Obelisk, and even caught a glimpse of the Nubian Village in Aswan. Abdul's expertise particularly shines in the regions of Luxor and Aswan, where he specializes.
- rodrigocO2042VR00Amazing sunset and swimmingWe had the best time sailing through the Nile and being able to go for a swim. Ali on board was super helpful and friendly and needless to say we saw one of the most beautiful sunsets sailing back. Highly recommended!
- Passenger4509705119300Great experienceKarim provided an amazing tour. We read the warnings on other posts about bad cars and un-requested shopping stops. He has a great, clean, well air conditioned car and is extremely knowledgeable about the history and people. He also has a great sense of humour. I would certainly do other trips with him. He is flexible and can go to whichever of the temples you pick and make recommendations. Thank-you Karim
- AnkeB36300Relaxing sunset cruiseKaree took good care of us during the sunset cruise. Unfortunately, as nature has her own ways there was no wind to sail. He however made a plan and took us down the river with another boat. We were served the local tea drink and could watch the sunset fro.the boat's roof.
- 847andresz00Amazing experienceWow, this tour with the felucca was amazing, we even got some extra time after the trip to eat dinner right next to the river. Would highly recommend this.
- Captainjev00Nile Smile river cruise with Ali. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️2nd visit to Luxor and my second Sunset sailing this evening with my new friend Ali. He sailed us down the river for the sunset with his young cousin on board the “nile smile” from close to the Steigenberger Achti resort hotel. He provided ice cold drinks at a very sensible price and a very cheap sunset cruise. Most importantly he is a lovely guy and his word is honourable. This is very refreshing as it can be a bit cut throat on the river bank with prices and deals. Look him up you won’t be disappointed. Tell him “Jon sends you”!
- H4987GYmonikas00Sunset trip by boatVery nice trip. We had no wind, but that was perfect for me, so i could watch the birds in peace. Said was calm and friendly, i enjoyed it.
- G M00Adding to the memories!Kareem is charismatic, was attentive to our needs and helped make our trip memorable. His English conversation skills are excellent, with a sense of humor to boot! As a history lover I am hapoy to hear details associated with the sites...well done!
Buy it with
Overnight Trip to Aswan From Luxor Visiting Abu Simbel Temple provided by Egypt Crown Tours
Product Overview: Overnight Trip to Aswan From Luxor Visiting Abu Simbel Temple
Number of Photos