Dendara and Abydos Temples Day Tour from Luxor
By Egypt Crown Tours
At 7:00 am be picked up from your Hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor before being transferred by private a/c vehicle to Abydos city. Drive north from Luxor for a day to see two of the most complete temples in Egypt. Start your day tour discovering Abydos Temple and Temple of Hathor at Dendara, which may be the best preserved in Egypt with full color still visible on its walls Temple around 135 km from Luxor, the ancient Egyptian believed of god (Lord of the underworld) to be buried there. It is located in Abydos city about 420 km to the south of Cairo in Sohag Government, and 135 km from Luxor. The paintings of the Gods and Pharaohs on the walls of the Osiris Temple at Abydos are among the most beautifully preserved in Egypt. Then continue to Dendara to visit the Temple of Hathor, goddess of love and joy. The temple is located in Dendara which is situated at the north of Luxor at the end of the Tour around 16:00 transfer back to the hotel in Luxor.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 8–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Egyptologist guide
- Entry/Admission - Egypt Crown Tours
- Tickets of the temples
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pickup travellers from all over the city.feel home welcome by every one come to Egypt.
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68451P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Dendara and Abydos Temples Day Tour from Luxor?
- Dendara and Abydos Temples Day Tour from Luxor price starts from $90.00. Discover and book Dendara and Abydos Temples Day Tour from Luxor on Tripadvisor
- What is the Dendara and Abydos Temples Day Tour from Luxor cancellation policy?
- Dendara and Abydos Temples Day Tour from Luxor cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dendara and Abydos Temples Day Tour from Luxor on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Dendara and Abydos Temples Day Tour from Luxor?
- Dendara and Abydos Temples Day Tour from Luxor is hosted by Egypt Crown Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Egypt Crown Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dendara and Abydos Temples Day Tour from Luxor on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68451P8
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Egypt Crown ToursStop: 8 hours - Admission includedStart driving to abydos temple visit the templ of the god osairis and drive south to dendra temple visit the templ of the goodes hatour after finishing drive back to your hotel one of the tours with much stoeys .wish you nice visit.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Karim provided an amazing tour. We read the warnings on other posts about bad cars and un-requested shopping stops.…
Relaxing sunset cruise
Karee took good care of us during the sunset cruise. Unfortunately, as nature has her own ways there was no wind to…
Wow, this tour with the felucca was amazing, we even got some extra time after the trip to eat dinner right next to…
Nile Smile river cruise with Ali. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
2nd visit to Luxor and my second Sunset sailing this evening with my new friend Ali. He sailed us down the river fo…
Sunset trip by boat
Very nice trip. We had no wind, but that was perfect for me, so i could watch the birds in peace. Said was calm an…
Adding to the memories!
Kareem is charismatic, was attentive to our needs and helped make our trip memorable. His English conversation ski…
It was awesome
Amazing experience on the Nile in the heart of Egypt! The lads were super friendly and made me feel like home. Luxo…
Great sailing experience on the Nile
Nice experience. Great sailing experience! With a great sunset view and very friendly attitude. Definitely recommen…
Kindest guides, beautiful sunset, best value for money!
What an amazing experience, being out on the Nile leading up to the sunset ! The 2-hour tour is absolutely perfect …
One of the best tours we did in Luxor visit the West bank of Luxor with Egypt crown tours .the guide have much know…
A very nice experience. The guide is very kind and patience with his costumers. And by the way, the best price I’ve…
Best guide ever
Egypt Crown Tours organized almost all of my tours while I was in Egypt. From Abu Simbel and Aswan all the way to L…
I had such a wonderful tour! My guide was very knowledgeable and provided so much history of the Egyptian culture. …
We visited the west bank with karim our guide he show us all the good sites to see explain nice story about kings a…
We visited luxor and Karnak temple with Egypt crown tours enjoy the tour with them give highly service. Recommende…